ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
To the right of the TV  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jun 22nd, 2013 12:43 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
PSB7USER

To set this up, since I know that the settings I used on my camcorder had something to do with this, I was using a Toshiba Camileo X200. The "automatic" scene select mode chosen was "Night", and was using the digital light as opposed to the "bright", white light that can illuminate a room. However, knowing that I was shooting towards a television, I turned on the "backlight" setting, in an attempt to reduce glare. This produced a horrific video, in which the television appears to be surrounded by white fog. In short, I know that I applied incorrect settings with my camcorder, and may have inadvertently "created" this anomaly in my picture. Let me know what you think. I do have the video file as well, if you think it can help you determine if this is just a fluke thing (like cloud formations), or the capturing of something possibly responsible for some of the whispers I hear around here.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jun 22nd, 2013 12:45 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
PSB7USER

This is the "touched up" version. I did not add anything to the picture, but I did adjust the level, and tone-curve slightly, in an attempt to get better illumination of the white areas.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 03:24 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Photography (Images taken with still cameras) > To the right of the TV Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1223 seconds (25% database + 75% PHP). 26 queries executed.