ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Contact with Spirit Station.  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: May 25th, 2013 11:12 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
lance

Hello all....
On this session I tried to contact stations Rio Do Tempo and Time stream, with some interesting results.... Please feel free to comment if you hear differently to what I am hearing all interaction is welcome, take care, Lance..

http://youtu.be/72d6ApRSnio

Posted: Jul 8th, 2013 08:10 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Lance,

I think these are good examples, particularly for this method of radio. It is unusual to hear the voice distinctly cut off before and after the word, and for one to hear mostly similar to what you have heard is not as common a characteristic as we would all like - but still expressed in tis video. Good results, great examples.

Keith

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Posted: Jul 9th, 2013 12:27 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
alisonkirkbride
Banned

Hi Lance,

Fantastic results as usual, I hear each example nearly exactly the same as you. I love your work with the transmitting stations as there are some out there who dismiss their existence. We work with station Prossida so I would love you to try and make contact with them. Each recording that you get with such great clarity and content helps to validate the rest of us and it is greatly appreciated. I have also read a recent report by someone who is regarded by some as an 'expert' in the field, he totally dismisses the spirit box and radio sweep, your results certainly knock that theory out of the water! so well done.

Alison

P.S. Our main technician with Prossida is Louis, perhaps when you record again you could give him a shout

Posted: Jul 9th, 2013 12:30 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
alisonkirkbride
Banned

alisonkirkbride wrote:
Hi Lance,

Fantastic results as usual, I hear each example nearly exactly the same as you. I love your work with the transmitting stations as there are some out there who dismiss their existence. We work with station Prossida so I would love you to try and make contact with them. Each recording that you get with such great clarity and content helps to validate the rest of us and it is greatly appreciated. I have also read a recent report by someone who is regarded by some as an 'expert' in the field, he totally dismisses the spirit box and radio sweep, your results certainly knock that theory out of the water! so well done.

Alison

P.S. Our main technician with Prossida is Louis, perhaps when you record again you could give him a shout

By the way, we asked what Louis' role was over there and received this reply

Attachment: guardian angel.mp3 (Downloaded 1201 times)

Posted: Jul 9th, 2013 01:04 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Domenic Capaldi
Banned

Hi Lance,
Fantastic result can hear that so clearly.
I am certain that your signal will get stronger with repeated contact.

There are many thousands of transmitting stations on the on the other side most of which can be contacted with time and effort.

Best wishes
Dom

Last edited on Jul 9th, 2013 02:12 AM by Domenic Capaldi

Posted: Jul 9th, 2013 01:17 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
lance

Hey thanks Keith, Alison and Domenic for your replys on this session.

Yes..! I Totaly believe that the spirit Box does communicate with our friends in spirit, I love working with the spirit Box as a medium to the other world.

I will certainly try and communicate with Prossida and Louis the next time I run a session.

Thanks all..!! For your thoughts..
Take care, Lance

Last edited on Jul 9th, 2013 01:19 PM by lance

Posted: Jul 16th, 2013 09:31 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

As always excellent work Lance!

Regarding the comments on sweep tuning, it is to be expected that this method will encounter some resistance. Anytime you have spirit voice mixed with or made out of human voice on the radio, it will always be a point of concern.

If I may encroach, here are 2 examples when I experimented with sweep tuning. I know it can work, as can all energy; however, I prefer not to work with it because of the difficulties inherent with most methods currently in place.

http://www.itcbridge.com/forum/view_topic.php?id=512&forum_id=31

Lance's files are excellent because: 1-he records the question and response in its entirety (context does matter) 2-spirit was somehow able to amplify the sections just needed for their voices to form those particular words in an effective way.

Cheers!

Keith

Posted: Aug 21st, 2013 11:10 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
pol

Good stuff Lance!

I hear same, except for-

V (2).. "Spirit is close"

V (4).. "Hello, spirit of Raudive" /or "No spirit of Raudive"? (start is cut off)

Have learnt not to accept answers that don't correlate to the question (such as the 2 on your video Lance ) / or that don't make sense.. (can take it for granted that if the responses are 'neither here nor there' it's not what's being said)

I don't know what Konstantin Raudive sounds like so can't say if it is actually him responding.

Last edited on Aug 21st, 2013 05:45 PM by pol

Current time is 08:49 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Frequency Sweep | Radio Sweep Tuning > Contact with Spirit Station. Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1529 seconds (36% database + 64% PHP). 23 queries executed.