ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Bacon Castle Investigation prep  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Apr 22nd, 2013 06:59 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Frank Douglas

I spent yesterday afternoon doing a little pre-investigation prep at Bacon Castle, in Surry County VA. I took their tour and then spent an hour or so talking with the Docent about the "Bacon Castle Ghost Lights". She introduced me to to the Site Coordinator, and we discussed the possibility of a night investigation.  They are ameanable to this, but stress no photos ot videos are to be taken inside the castle (preservation rules for 400+ year of relics inside, etc).

I agreed as I want to start with the Ghost lights research outdoors first and then move into the Castle for EVP and  Ovilus work (standard EMF/Mel-meter thermo etc sans images) I then went out ans walked the lawn taking pics outside. the very last pic I took on the grounds is shown below. 

From the Castle I went to the church ruin (burned down in mid 1800s) ahd walked the cemitary and inside the ruin taking pics. I shot 2 panoarama series on the Castle grounds and while I was processing the panos I was examining the Pics I took of the windows of the Castle and Slave quarters. I was taken aback at the huge orb in the last image.  First time I've gotten and orb exterior during broad daylight. And never one this well defiined or large.

***NOTE*** this was not visible to the naked eye or in the camera when taken.

Examining the window panes I saw several faces.  in the left red circled area appears a woman's face.  The right box is that of a little girl wi tha bob style haircut.  Next to her are three men.  Moving up and to the right.

Adding a link to the full sized image as this does not do justice.
http://www.suffolk-video.com/paranormal/Bacon_Castle/images/exterior/20130421_Bacon_Castle_Eastern_Exterior.jpg

The images taken after this one are unremarkable.   The sun was on the other side of the building West and this was taken about 3pm.  Not a lens flare.

Cheers
Frank

Attached Image (viewed 237 times):

20130421_Bacon_Castle_Eastern_Exterior.jpg

Last edited on Apr 23rd, 2013 08:59 AM by Frank Douglas

Posted: Apr 22nd, 2013 11:41 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Olga

я нашла много образов на Вашей фотографии . вот два довольно-таки хорошего качества.

I found a lot of images in your photo. Here are two pretty good quality.

Attached Image (viewed 217 times):

20130421_Bacon_Castle_Eastern_Exterior2.jpg

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Posted: Apr 22nd, 2013 11:42 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Olga

Attached Image (viewed 207 times):

20130421_Bacon_Castle_Eastern_Exterior3.jpg

Posted: Apr 23rd, 2013 06:30 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Thanks Olga for pointing out those images. :)

Good luck on your investigation of Bacon Castle Frank!

Ron

Current time is 09:40 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Photography (Images taken with still cameras) > Bacon Castle Investigation prep Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.2085 seconds (43% database + 57% PHP). 26 queries executed.