ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > About This Forum > The Mission > Reason for existence

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Reason for existence  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: May 10th, 2007 06:32 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hello,

My name is Keith Clark, and I've created this forum. I'm an average person who takes considerable interest in communication with spirit. I speak simply, and am not an expert at anything in particular. WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get)

I felt inspired to create this forum so people would have a place to learn from each other. It's a place to ask questions, give answers, share information and personal experiences, and work together. It's a place where you don't have to be afraid to try new things, to voice your opinion (courteously). It's a place where you can meet other people with similar interests and experiences. And obviously, as you can tell by the name - the purpose of this forum is to create a bridge between earth and spirit, a bridge which will help facilitate progress towards clear communication with spirit. 

My view on things is this:

Cooperation first, evidence second.

If more people would stop worrying about how they're going to prove everything to the world by themselves, and work together, they won't have to search for proof - it will be given to them. Focus on evidence only creates a natural competition and division. Why do I feel that way? Well, that's where I started. And I quickly learned that was not the direction I wanted to head in.

Keith

(Added: 9-24-08)
   It has been about 21 months since the forum began. Event though the forum is not very busy, it has been consistent and has given myself and others some great ideas.  
   There is also another advantage to being a public forum - every thread on this board is indexed by search engines, which helps in the saturation of the words "Instrumental Transcommunication" and the network of ITC experimenters. ITC Bridge is one hub of the circle, one branch of the tree. And in that respect, it has done very well. I look forward to the growth that will come in the future, and your participation as the world we know changes.

Keith

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jul 3rd, 2014 01:33 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

After 7 years I am looking back and realize that the mission of this forum contradicts what is on the homepage.

My stance has evolved to, and is now this:

We must work together collectively, and continue to develop ourselves spiritually. These combined will produce the greatest results. We may strive to produce evidence of life after death, but this is not the ultimate goal. The ultimate goal is to raise human consciousness to bring us back into the golden age, where we unlock our own potential.

Communicating with spirit and finding new ways to do so is a tool we are using to accomplish this objective.

I recant my original statement and hereby proclaim: We are here to join together and stand as one. As such, we understand that spiritual development is paramount, and is of the utmost importance. Progress will not, and cannot come without advancement of spirituality and understanding of the collective soul.

We are the next generation, and together we will help change the world, from inward out. Our light will reflect into others. We lay the majority of burden of proof on our spirit collaborators, we will be the mediums through which they work to help us accomplish our goals.

This is our goal. And we will see it fulfilled. Together, as one.

In the light,
Keith

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 04:42 AM  
ITC Bridge > About This Forum > The Mission > Reason for existence Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1184 seconds (21% database + 79% PHP). 26 queries executed.