ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, joecioppi, EVPfan, EVPDave, Bruce, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Weather Radar ITC  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jan 12th, 2013 03:13 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Slider2732

Yes, strange as it may seem...looking for faces, communications and oddities in radar images.

I don't know if this has been considered before and, we ought to think of it as simple wishful image making.
But, aside from some peoples HAARP speculations of weather manipulation, do we possibly have incidences of spirit imagery being generated for our communicative viewing through radar ?
Imagine the case of losing a loved one who was heavily interested in weather, or was a meteorologist etc. What better way to communicate a very real sign, than by appearing within an actual radar return !

What got me thinking about this is our weather today...a large storm system moving through and, because of the time of year, the later in the day it rains or hails, the more chance of an ice build up tonight. Such ice storms here in Oklahoma can wipe out electricity for a week at a time, through the ice pulling down the electrical cabling.

So I looked at the storm just now.
Fancifully perhaps, I saw an image of a woman's face looking out from the screen !
Here's the animated GIF of what was seen just now.
If you look at the main mass of light blue, the face skews and distorts as the frames progress. However, it has a look of fading in and out of reception rather than distorting, as a pre-digital TV image may.

Last edited on Jan 12th, 2013 03:17 PM by Slider2732

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jan 13th, 2013 09:47 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
kgs

Wow that is really wild I see it

Posted: Jan 14th, 2013 10:15 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Slider2732

Thanks for viewing...it's not just me then lol
Doesn't need any equipment either, which is attractive for casual researchers.

Source for that image was wunderground.com

If you see any, please do post 'em :)

Posted: Jan 14th, 2013 05:23 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Slider2732

Is this another from today ?

If you look at the first frame,, in the blue seems to be another similar large face looking out from the screen.

Current time is 06:50 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > The Creative Corner - Miscellaneous Electronic ITC Experimenting > Weather Radar ITC Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1293 seconds (27% database + 73% PHP). 25 queries executed.