ITC Bridge Home 
ITC Bridge > Paranormal > Paranormal - General > My very disturbing messages

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
darrensweet

Hi guys, having spent the last year having amazing contact with beings who described themselves to me as spirit guides, council of elders ( twice communicated), and the immediate responses to the asking of my questions. I had started to get a pretty good picture of the afterlife. This all clicked into place with what some top ITC contacts had experienced and i was feeling on top of the world.However certain things always bugged me and didnt seem right.One was the lack technological use by spirits of people who had been regressed, by top regressionists Brian Weiss and Michael Newton.Another was the existence of aliens, no doubt linked with the engineering of mankind, the consitent sightings and testimonies, secret bases and dodgy governments of the world. Enough evidence as the afterlife.What has blown the lid completely off all this is the last few sessions I have had and stated in an earlier post.It started with some mind blowing messages about helping these spirits "FIX THE BABEL SECRET". I had no idea what this meant, and only later did they tell me. This and other messages, which have turned so extreme and sickening, that i havent touched my box since, and probably wont.Basically my life is upside down at the moment in a big way and heres why.
In a nutshell heres what they have said: Theres 3 trapped here, there is a doorway gaurded and someone cant pass: spacecamps in the ether: there is a weapon they call AARU, in a spirit lab ,and is a planet fragmental: after they kill visitors, they will humble us, they will take us up kiddy fault: we r valuable and they have brown garden : journeys with babies: dumb important: be respect planet elect we are anu: release the planet fix the children, the still dead: respect our respect graywolf ape - to me, they call me hybrid all the time and builder, and that hybrids are clever and not many like me: important to get with ship, they're coming, u r coming to our stable, heaven stunt:More messages : you cannot get to eden physically unless they free AARu: get moving the builder (me) you r able to problem solve: babel secret is a weapon: saviour give it back, bring back ship, merge with our level ease your pain: I think you can see here how disturbing these messages are, .I have sent some audio to a moderator here. I am very concerned.This is no joke. In fact anyone here who wants to study or analyse these be my guest, waveforms, audio whatever you can do, no problem whatsoever, i have nothing to hide. Is this a group of evil spirits hijacking my communications? I seriuosly hope so.All i can say is the audio is what it is, and what was said is said. It has made me read what other groups of the world have experienced, are saying, and what they think will happen, also read the ancient history of man, dna manipulation and engineering, ancient gods, the bible, starseeds, ascension, conspiracy theorists, etc as these messages have been filtering through my communications. I dont know what to say, honestly. They have also said how they are going to kill my daughter and mention hearts a few times. Very disturbing as you can see. In fact I apologise for posting this, but its the truth and hard to contain to myself any longer. If this is evil entities stealing my communications, then they are very detailed and led me on an amazing path of information and research, why would they do this, well that just doesnt make sense to me.The information sways heavily to alien contact - ships in the ether, taking of children, we are anu, brown garden, saviour stunt, coming to pick our perfect, they have also said to me..Guys as i have said, sorry for posting this but i really needed to share this as you can see its very concerning. Thanks, Darren.

CDS

Darren it's interesting stuff. I have seen this happen before with others where what seemed like a cooperative effort went crazy from the otherside.

What's most interesting is your mention of Eden. A while back I was in communication with some that were claiming I could get them to Eden. It was very strange and made me stop in my tracks and wonder what they were talking about.

darrensweet

Hi, yes it has gone very pear shaped and the information they are telling me is all i can say linking very strongly to alien contact, in my opinion.Just the things they are saying is disturbing.Like i said when you step outside of the life after death research box so to speak, which these disturbing messages have forced me to do, and see the bigger picture of what other people are saying as well as us ITC resarchers, I can come to no other conclusion and its not good. EDEN is the spirit world we go to.Another answer they gave me because i have been wary of alien contact for a while, is when i asked is there a battle between aliens and heaven, they replied NEVER STOP.There is no doubt in my mind that there are aliens here, just by messages alone, I was just wary also of perhaps a evil spirit group messing around but i just can't see it.I truly beleive there are two types of aliens involved as well.The AAru thing they mention as the weapon is also strange,as AAru is the egyptian afterlife, the so called field of reeds.They call this AAru a planet fragmental,Reseach the word fragmental.Something very big is going on in this world in my opinion, i cannot doubt my own ears.They mention Dumb important,dumb is underground base i think. If anyone is unsure of my post. Please do not hesitate to contact me pm or email and i will send you what you want.Thanks, Darren.

CDS

darrensweet wrote: EDEN is the spirit world we go to.So the ones looking for Eden are stuck, you think?

darrensweet

Hi, maybe or they are in a lower realm .All i know is they have called me a disciple for eden, and to get there, in their words " PLANET TERRA, WILL MAKE, EDEN, IF YOU DONT, THIS LIFE, PAINFUL". Other itc researchers have been told about eden in great detail.The only downside to all this is the involvement of aliens it seems.Hope this helps , Darren.

CDS

darrensweet wrote: PLANET TERRA, WILL MAKE, EDEN, IF YOU DONT, THIS LIFE, PAINFULI take that as "Be good to Earth or we'll suffer"

Thx!

darrensweet

Hi, I take that as be good in all ways, especially to other people.They also say things like, have respect and be good.Thanks, Darren.

Gizmo

How can you be certain that the messages are credible?  Some entities are tricksters...they lead you down the garden path.

What are your thoughts on the trustworthiness of the messages?

(And it's weird.  That thing about "respect and be good." is almost ubiquitous with channeled beings.  What IS that?  Be good?  Really? )

Last edited on Dec 30th, 2012 05:50 AM by Gizmo

Drachenzahn

Hi Darren
 welcome to the club!
I have started recording for EVP in January 2012 and it took less than 3 weeks until I had a standing contact with 4 different entities, three females and one male, who all introduced themselves with their first names and who were very nice and co-operative in the beginning... gaining my trust first, right... then they started to threaten me, commanding me to commit suicide in order to join them ("we want you to kill yourself with a knife"; "You will come with us or your mother will die", "We will kill your dogs" etc)... it got worse and worse until I ceased recording EVP and also IR video-taping. I had decided not to have anything to do anymore with such a bunch of scumbags, and most certainly I had no intention whatsoever to join them.

When I ignored them, they started to pester me, my dogs and my sick mother with poltergeist activities (with independent witnesses), incessantly touching me just about everywhere, phantom smells, extreme coldness in the entire house despite running the furnace full throttle, attacks both at night-time in my sleep, and during daytime (attempt to suffocate me)... all kinds of stuff: a full-blown malevolent infestation.
I fought back with getting lots of protective crystals, and that helped a great deal, but didn't stop it completely.
I have found out their identities - all four are deceased humans: two convicted and beheaded murderesses, one extremely vain and half-mad italian marchesa, who had dabbled in the occult from early years, and one guy who had died in 1795 after spending 30 years in prison for all the bad deeds he had commited through his entire life: rape, fraud, libel, embezzling, attempted murder - you name it.
Turned out these four had somehow had found each other on the other side and are now linked to some sort of group, and these "charming" astral pests had attached themselves to me.
To make it short: it only stopped in December, last month, after the intervention of a
medium and his circle of friends.
A very intense experience, to say the least.
One advice from me, because I know that it was vital: NEVER BE AFRAID OF THEM!
They thrive on fear and terror.
A good thing you did already: you have told about your experince. They don't like that, they don't want to be exposed (confirmation of that by my mediumistic friend who is quite a celebrity in his field), they thrive on closed systems - them and you - and they don't like to see that closed system broken up by telling about it.
My two cents.
cheers and good luck for the new year!

Drachenzahn

darrensweet wrote: Hi, maybe or they are in a lower realm .All i know is they have called me a disciple for eden, and to get there, in their words " PLANET TERRA, WILL MAKE, EDEN, IF YOU DONT, THIS LIFE, PAINFUL". Other itc researchers have been told about eden in great detail.The only downside to all this is the involvement of aliens it seems.Hope this helps , Darren.
Darren,
my infestations first told me : "Christ has chosen you"
When I told them I wasn't a christian believer, they told me, they were "witches" and Wicca members.
When I told them I have nothing to do with either witches or Wicca, they tried to pass themselves off as Non-human entities.....

Please be very, very careful in believing anything they tell you.

darrensweet

Hi guys, yes i totally agree with you, in the beginning i was totally gullible and beleived everything, and you are right, we cannot beleive any of it to be credible, why i beleive about the eden part etc is because other ITC researchers have experienced that for many years and i also beleive there is a spirit world called eden. But as you say none of it is written in stone as to who we are talking too, just saying what they said, which obviousley changed.So yes we have to be careful and not beleive everything.It was a shock it went that way, from nice to bad.However for me there is no doubt about souls and eden and also aliens, because of other peoples experiences support this too. But who knows? Thanks, Darren.

darrensweet

Hi , that is one hell of an experience you went through, and its crazy isnt it.Thanks for sharing and nice to know others experiences. Also, happy new year to you too.Thanks,Darren.

darrensweet

Hi Gizmo, you are right there, we will never know the trustworthiness and yes it could be a trickster spirit i agree or evil entities or aliens.I did trust with all my heart in the beginning, which is when they were saying things of that nature, and that has changed considerably.It is shocking.Thanks Darren.

Gizmo

darrensweet wrote: Hi Gizmo, you are right there, we will never know the trustworthiness and yes it could be a trickster spirit i agree or evil entities or aliens.I did trust with all my heart in the beginning, which is when they were saying things of that nature, and that has changed considerably.It is shocking.Thanks Darren.
That's the rub.

At first, if you get contact or good information and they seem nice, or tell you they are angels...you can be lured into believing it all.  After all, this is exciting to be talking to a spirit, right? 

The very act of being able to do so can make a believer out of someone, no?   But it's easy to jump from a belief in the existence of spirits to believing what they tell you is true.

Red flags are if it asks you to do anything you are not comfortable with, or demands anything.  This is not a good sign.

You must realize that by inviting them to speak with you, or initiating contact you have given them permission for further contact.  Ouija boards and EVP sessions might seem like good tools for curious people to use to contact loved ones who have died, or spirits of higher beings. 

But, unfortunately, it doesn't ever seem to work this way. The entities typically invoked by these methods aren't necessarily nice.  In the hands of most of us, it isn't too fraught with danger because we are not too psychically open.  I am a dud, myself.  But if the person using these methods (and others like them that are designed to make contact) is a sensitive, all hell can break loose.  Pun intended.

Paranormal forums are filled with examples of what happens when it all goes wrong.  This forum is a good point in case.  It's not a game or a hobby.  It's like playing Russian Roulette.

And curiosity can definitely "kill the cat."   Be careful.

Oh, and Darren...If you have had long term contact with this bunch, expect them to get pissed off when you refuse to do it more.  (I think you should stop immediately, myself.  But I'm just a stranger on the internet, so I'm wouldn't expect anyone to take my advice.) 

You might notice an upsurge in paranormal stuff happening for a bit.  But stand firm, and demand they leave and it will eventually stop.  You might have a battle on your hands for a while, though.

Good luck.  Hang in there.

Last edited on Jan 2nd, 2013 05:34 AM by Gizmo

CDS

Ya, Give it a break. Hey are you doing this at home?

darrensweet

Hi guys, yes i do this at home, and i'm definetly going to give it a break.Nice one, Darren.

Spider

I am glad people are responding to your situation. Unfortunately this happens a lot, and people made some good points to follow.

1. You have 'outed them', and that is good. They like to keep you engaged under a cloak of secrecy. Now that you have told others, you will get different opinions on how to handle it, thus taking their power away.

2. If they were creeps while living, they usually remain creeps after passing. They thrive on fear, and fear is a source of energy. They will try to wear you out, make you question your sanity.

3. Fear Factor.....it is all so unknown all of this, but some will zero in on certain concepts, the extraterestial has fascinated makind for many years, still widely unknown about, so what better way to control you by using something that you have researched and hadn't found answers to, to further frighten you with some made up extraterestrial goobly de gook to further continue your confusion?

4. Threats. What better way to make someone comply with your demands when you threaten the very things that one loves; family, especially harming children, pets, jobs, etc.

5. Anonymity. They can pretend to be what ever they please to be, good, bad, and the ugly. A good point made, if you are not comfortable with their requests, shut them down. Sure, they will act up and give another go at it, but if you refuse to play, they will go away. They need a captive audience.

6. Organizations. Using the names of a particular groups, or a particular term for something they want to intimidate you with can't mean much if they are the only ones who know about 'it'. I have heard the term 'Eden', 'Green Eden', 'The panel of 7', the 'Lottery' 'The Council of Elders', the 'Neither the Red nor the White'........the list is long. I was even told 'God is just a story'!!

7. Most that act this way are low level spirits, their time is running out, and they are desperate to keep a ahold of the living realm, what better way than to spew nonsense that sounds real and official? You become terrorized and scared, and you want to know what it is all about and they feed off that fear as a source of energy.

I had a friend that interacted with what seemed to be some benign spirits, and as time wne ton, they became more demading, instilling strange ideas and concepts into her mind, she kept all of this to herself, but it reached a point where her husband actually had to have her commited. She became so paranoid and fearful. The sad part is while in hospital, even with all the meds they gave her, all the therapy couldn't combat what was happening to her. She finally had to play the game of compliance, all the while being told crazy things by the spirits. Once they felt she was ok to be released, once she got home, and laid down the law.....to put it mildly, she told them she wasn't going to listen anymore and wasn't going to play their games with them anymore. Oh how they tried to break her down!! It took a good 6-9 months before they finally left her alone. They could no longer intimidate her, so it wasn't fun for them anymore. They went away, she stopped doing anymore research work, stopped doing EVP sessions.

Now a year and a half later, she will occasionally record, but she is taking it one step at a time. The low level spirits have tried to bother her a couple of times, she ignores them completely.

Show no Fear

Drachenzahn

Hey Darren

I wholeheartedly agree with what Gizmo wrote in post #14 and what Spider says in post #17!!!
I know from my experience that this kind of astral pests can be very sticky... you really should stop ANY form of contact, any form of acknowledgement at once.

And please do not record at home anymore.
My thoughts are with you.

Last edited on Jan 2nd, 2013 10:40 AM by Drachenzahn

Gizmo

@  Spider-

The woman you mentioned who was being tormented was most likely OPEN to sensing these entities.  It's not something she can help or control.  It just is what it is.  They can sense her back, too. 

If you have any contact with her, it might be good to let her know this will not go away.  She is what she is.  So, for her to start recording EVPs after she knows how this can turn out is ill advised, to say the least.

She doesn't seem to have the ability to shield or protect herself. 

It is like she is walking into a sewer wearing leaky boots.  If it happened before, know that it can happen again.

Gizmo

Drachenzahn wrote: Hey Darren

I wholeheartedly agree with what Gizmo wrote in post #14 and what Spider says in post #17!!!
I know from my experience that this kind of astral pests can be very sticky... you really should stop ANY form of contact, any form of acknowledgement at once.

And please do not record at home anymore.
My thoughts are with you.

Recording at home can be like inviting them to stay.  I'd agree - bad idea.

You can get rid of your 'tools,' whatever they are, and do a house smudging for starters.  Also, declare out loud and firmly that you demand they go and leave you alone.  Don't ask.  Demand.  And don't listen to or ask for a reply.  This needs to be a one way communication. You tell them.

Expect some flak. But stand your ground and show no fear. 

Spider

My friend has since recovered, and has learned how to shield herself. Yes, they do attempt it time to time, but she has learned to block them out. She is able to hear them in real time every now and then. She has chosen one particular person to speak with, and that person is her 'guide' now. No more monkey business anymore!! But she said she will for ever be vigilant in how she interacts with the spirit world. What she does now is type the question on her lap top and she will get repsonses either in real time or telepathically.

Spider

My friend has since recovered, and has learned how to shield herself. Yes, they do attempt it time to time, but she has learned to block them out. She is able to hear them in real time every now and then. She has chosen one particular person to speak with, and that person is her 'guide' now. No more monkey business anymore!! But she said she will for ever be vigilant in how she interacts with the spirit world. What she does now is type the question on her lap top and she will get repsonses either in real time or telepathically.

TheTimeTraveller

[size=Darren,]

I have been involved in this field for about five years, during which time I have accumulated a lot of information. 

There is confirmation from reliable sources that malicious entities exist and they try to ingratiate themselves with unsuspecting people then switch to trying to terrorize them.

I have had a longstanding correspondence with Drachenzahn.  Your experience and her experience are classic examples of malicious entities and the games that they play.

In her case, she called in a heavy who proved to be a very big gun indeed and nuked the evil shits who were trying to persecute her. 

Why do they try to persecute people?  From much reading, I think that, apart from the fact that they were evil shits while alive, it is simply because they can.

We have no idea of what mechanism permits discarnates to contact us but I have encountered countless cases where the communicating entities are either dead stupid or they enjoy leg-pulling.

I have encountered some instances of people at this end being fed truckloads of total nonsense but the recipients are so awed that they have been “chosen” to receive great wisdom from on high that all logic and critical examination deserts them.    

On the other side, it is reasonable to envisage the communicating entities pissing themselves with laughter.

But you have done all the right things, starting from outing them.  They were counting on your suggestibility and you have shown them that you aren’t open to it.  They tried to frighten you but you have realized that they have absolutely zero ability to affect your life (or that of your family) in any way.

The Time Traveller

Gizmo

I just had a long conversation last night with a friend who is (from birth) a sensitive and is inundated with contact, pretty much all the time.

When you are in that position, the last thing you want is more contact, and the focus becomes how to shield; how to block; how to control the intrusions.  Once you move past the wish to get evidence, and concentrate on getting the interference to stop, it becomes a different ball game.  She wants people to show evidence, mostly to show she isn't alone in her experiences, but she isn't going to go out and ask for more contact herself.  She needs to dampen it down, not encourage more!

She dealt with something over Christmas brought into the house by a friend of one of her kids.  It stayed.  It actually attacked her AND her daughter, throwing the daughter against a wall with some force.  We are not talking here about mischief or unpleasant dead guys.  She knew that this one wasn't human.  It took several days, and many tries to get it to go.  And she isn't totally convinced that it won't return.

Point is, I think we seriously need to at least consider the idea that not all of these contacts are with human spirits.  Some have never been human, but when attracted into contact with humans, are tempted to connect and attack or attach.

The types of spirits who contact through Ouija or divination methods tend to be thugs, whether they are human or not.  :blink:

I don't mean to sound like a Debbie Downer, but this one point has made itself clear to me over the course of several years of searching for answers.  It's a dangerous game we play when we don't go into this with some kind of realization that we are groping in the dark, and we don't know what will bump into us as we search around for contact.

Drachenzahn

Gizmo wrote:She dealt with something over Christmas brought into the house by a friend of one of her kids.  It stayed.  It actually attacked her AND her daughter, throwing the daughter against a wall with some force.  We are not talking here about mischief or unpleasant dead guys.  She knew that this one wasn't human.  It took several days, and many tries to get it to go.  And she isn't totally convinced that it won't return.

Point is, I think we seriously need to at least consider the idea that not all of these contacts are with human spirits.  Some have never been human, but when attracted into contact with humans, are tempted to connect and attack or attach.

The types of spirits who contact through Ouija or divination methods tend to be thugs, whether they are human or not.  :blink:

I don't mean to sound like a Debbie Downer, but this one point has made itself clear to me over the course of several years of searching for answers.  It's a dangerous game we play when we don't go into this with some kind of realization that we are groping in the dark, and we don't know what will bump into us as we search around for contact."

:ohmy:

Goodness.....

I agree, Gizmo, its like russian roulette, or picking up total strangers in a bar.... it is definitely NOT a fun game.

I didn't even use Ouija or other divination methods, I just started to record for EVP :blink:, but my medium friend (who finally "nuked the evil shits") told me that I have a portal here that already existed before I had  started to record... and they have not been able to completely close that portal yet (gulp).
I won't do ANYTHING anymore here that could even remotely be understood as an invitation for contact by any astral being, thats for sure.

cheers all, Tani

Last edited on Jan 3rd, 2013 10:37 AM by Drachenzahn

Gizmo

Tani, one of the things that has a proven track record with several people I know is Black Tourmaline, a stone.  CDS has used it with good results, and the friend I mentioned above said it sort of weakened and isolated the ugly thing she just dealt with.  It kind of appeared to trap it in a corner?

I am seriously quite skeptical about all the crystal stories, but hey, if it works....worth a try.

I'm not trying to sell anything here, nor do I know anyone who does.  I just found mine on Amazon for cheap.  You don't need to get a pretty one, anyway.  Mine is just a small hunk of crystal. I think it might have cost $3.00?   I keep it next to the bed, just in case all this attention to the topic attracts something.  :blink:

RE: "Nuking" them by a medium:

Some psychics are fantastic receivers.  They pick up amazing info, and see and feel things.  Predict things.  All sorts of information.  But they might have great skills at this and not have what has been described to me as psychic "pressure."  This is the sending part.  Your medium friend's nuking of the entity is a perfect description of "pressure."

It has to do with the ability to push out.  Does that make sense?  My friend mentioned above also has "pressure."  She has always been able to "fill a room."  She said she just expands energetically- gets big!  (She's a small person physically.) 

So, while she tends to be a bright beacon that attracts things, she also has an ability to get mad and zap them.  She has been aware, as a teenager, that when she was mad at someone and shot them a dirty look across a room, they would flinch even if they didn't see her.  LOL

Glad you got rid of the nasties. 

Drachenzahn

Hey Gizmo

:biggrin: In summer, when I really had it with the astral scumbags, I have provided myself not only with black turmaline, but also with black onyx, mountain crystals and most of all: hematite. I have found that hematite works best for me re protection, but also turmaline and onyx are very good (I have also several other gemstones, which I use more in healing, not so much in protection).
Actually, it was Chris (CDS) who inspired me to try out protective stones and crystals - and they have worked miracles, I assure you.

Thank you, Chris (waving)

Re mediums: I found my medium friend through another friend, funny enough:
I am living in Germany, my friend in Australia asked someone else in Australia, who is very active in our field of research, whether he knew anyone trustworthy in Germany re serious mediumistic power. This other friend had just met my medium friend and was very much impressed by his abilities.... in short, I got the phone number, I called the guy - and I was blown away by the charisma and feeling of calm, deep  knowledge, that came through even on the phone....
This guy works with a circle of friends in their sessions, and they held a  session on my behalf last month... they got pictures that were so accurate, it was mind-blowing. They also told me they had placed astral sentinels at the portal for the time being... anyway, it worked.
I don't know whether the astrals have actually left (cause portal is not fully closed yet, as I said) but they don't pester anyone in our house anymore... whole athmosphere in here has changed....

I am really grateful.

Gizmo

I'm glad for you!
:biggrin:

You have chosen to ignore Rachel EVP Voices. click Here to view this post

Spider

I guess it will always depend on the situation, where your at when you record, and it is always best to be in a good frame of mind while doing it. I know a lot of you say not to record in your own home, but for me, that is where I first started at, and that is where I have been most comfortable. But agreed upon, there can be some nasty spirits that will push the envelope, if you let them. A few years back, I had a fellow who had a not so good life, and his mean personality followed him after he passed. It took me roughly 18 months to get it through his head he wasn't wanted by me, nor the other spirits here. He thought he was the self appointed gate keeper. He was extremely racist, and he tried to intimidate anyone black who wanted to pass thru. Once the appointed day and time he was to be banned from here, he tried all his tricks, first he said he was so sorry, that he loved me, he was just protecting me, blah blah blah blah blah. When I refused to change my mind he tried intimidation, which I laughed at. He pleaded and begged to be able to stay, but the answer was NO. Once he was gone, the others had no problem coming forward with stories of his intimidation towards them, and how some decided to leave, which was sad. Over time things went back to normal, but every now and then someone will mention his name, and I still say he can't come in. They say he waits outside, hoping to come back. That will never happen!!

The most he did to me physically was to shake the bed and disturb my sleep. When I didn't react to that, he quit. I have been on some investigations where someone has been scratched, or have hair pulled.

But you are right, if your not feeling tip top, mentally or physically do not record. They will drain you if they can!! Always keep the upper hand, and again, show no fear!!

pol

Interesting & eye-opening posts here!

Although in regard to "protective stones & crystals", am curious how such would actually work ?- seems too benign to have any actual effect.

darrensweet

Hi guys, just wanted to update you on whats been happening in my house since i stopped recording.Well the spirit here is playing havoc with my electrics, charging itself up i think.My tumble drier works then doesnt, the dial keeps getting turned on its own, mostly to finish which none of us ever do, and my children certainly havent, they have never touched it.Also my washing machine, computer, my thermostat keeps getting turned to full , which again none of us do and literally today i turned the stat to just under 20 on the dial, chucked the hoover through downstairs and five minutes later it was turned past 30.Also two nights ago as i watched telly i seen the most incredible black shadow figure just a bit shorter than myself literally poke half its body around my kitchen corner then shoot back.I jumped an absolute mile but stood my ground.Also when i'm on the computer i can see very faintly, slight shadows walking around my living room, and can also feel slight static charge feelings. I used to see this slight shadow when i was doing sessions in my bedroom too.Just ordered some hematite. Thanks, speak soon.Darren.

CDS

Order some Black Tourmaline too

Gizmo

pol wrote: Interesting & eye-opening posts here!

Although in regard to "protective stones & crystals", am curious how such would actually work ?- seems too benign to have any actual effect.
That's exactly what I said / say.  How can a piece of stone do anything?  I am not sure anyone knows, but here's the thing...it does seem to work.

Some sensitives can't bear to hold black tourmaline because it feels uncomfortable.  But I know of 3 people who I trust, who have said that it was amazingly effective at clearing an area.

Try it.  Can't hurt.  I got some online - I think on Amazon?  It was pretty cheap.  I keep it in the bedroom, just in case.  I figure as much as I talk about this stuff, it might be good insurance against something noticing!

Gizmo

darrensweet wrote: Hi guys, just wanted to update you on whats been happening in my house since i stopped recording.Well the spirit here is playing havoc with my electrics, charging itself up i think.My tumble drier works then doesnt, the dial keeps getting turned on its own, mostly to finish which none of us ever do, and my children certainly havent, they have never touched it.Also my washing machine, computer, my thermostat keeps getting turned to full , which again none of us do and literally today i turned the stat to just under 20 on the dial, chucked the hoover through downstairs and five minutes later it was turned past 30.Also two nights ago as i watched telly i seen the most incredible black shadow figure just a bit shorter than myself literally poke half its body around my kitchen corner then shoot back.I jumped an absolute mile but stood my ground.Also when i'm on the computer i can see very faintly, slight shadows walking around my living room, and can also feel slight static charge feelings. I used to see this slight shadow when i was doing sessions in my bedroom too.Just ordered some hematite. Thanks, speak soon.Darren.
Darren, expect the activity to get more intense before it stops.  But don't break down and start communicating again, or they win.  I'd just tell them, whenever you notice something funky going on, to get lost.  That's it.  No asking questions or being nice.  Just kick them to the curb and refuse to discuss it.  So, if you see it?  Yell at it.

eyewave

what are the static chARGE FEELINGS???

Drachenzahn

Gizmo wrote: pol wrote: Interesting & eye-opening posts here!

That's exactly what I said / say.  How can a piece of stone do anything?  I am not sure anyone knows, but here's the thing...it does seem to work.

Some sensitives can't bear to hold black tourmaline because it feels uncomfortable.  But I know of 3 people who I trust, who have said that it was amazingly effective at clearing an area.

Try it.  Can't hurt.  I got some online - I think on Amazon?  It was pretty cheap.  I keep it in the bedroom, just in case.  I figure as much as I talk about this stuff, it might be good insurance against something noticing!
I can vouch for crystals/stones working re protection against negative energies.
I have had - and still have  - very good results with haematite, tourmaline and black onyx. Also mountain crystal is very good as an amplifier for all other stones.

My take on how they work: through energy.
Negative energies are repelled by the energies of the stones.
At the same time, the energy of the stones helps to 'clean' your own aura.

I have been suffering from a malevolent infestation for a year, and the stones have given me not only peace from the incessant touchings and other funny things, but also improved my own inner strength and resistence.
I can only recommend them to be worn at all times for protection, as well as place them in your environment to cleanse it.

darrensweet

Hi guys, yes when my stones come i am going to place them in every room. I have also ordered necklaces and a bracelet, for each member of my family..In response to eyewave about static feelings..It feels exactly like that..I encounter those feelings during most of my ghostbox sessions, like faint static feelings, like tingling sensation on the hairs on your harms..It is a weird feeling, but i know where it comes from because of those experiences.I also used to see the faint shadow of the entity darting around my room, sometimes toward me, to the sides and across my bed during those sessions, with those same static sensations, exactly in my living room when i am on my computer the last few days..Thanks, Darren.

pol

Thanks Drachenzahn - you've convinced me to get some stone & crystals ..for I hate to think my health could possibly be being compromised by negative energies (on top of everything else!).

pol

Darren,

Reading through your disturbing messages: it seems some are in cryptic ie. "we are valuable & they have brown garden" (Aliens needing our expertise to grow food, perhaps?)
Can't discount alien contact - even abductions by aliens + interbreeding ("journeys with babies")
As for being called "hybrid" - you wouldn't have disproportionately oversized head, together with dark almond shaped eyes, perhaps?

I would be interested to hear the messages .. having held the view that if messages don't really make much sense, we are misinterpreting what is being said. .. a pity audio files don't allow for much longer message postings.
Further, I am skeptical that there are very many spirits who are in the business of "having us on"... from my experience they've been few & far between.

Last edited on Jan 19th, 2013 01:23 AM by pol

darrensweet

Hi, you can certainly hear some if you like, it would have to be by email, and i seriuosly suggest slowing the audio down to half speed. The reason being I used the SB7 spirit box at 100ms reverse, the fastest sweep on there and its fast, and loud. I have lots still i havent gone through, and havent bothered with to be honest.I still have my doubts, because of the detail in the things they have said to me, but since i stopped i have had, as i said earlier, activity happening in my house.But still i'm not ruling out anything. I literally have hundreds of audio files from the past year.If its a trickster, and i seriously hope it is, then its very detailed and very intelligent.The only thing that i have doubts about is this. When i am communicating i have the beeps that accompany the responses from them.Literally it sounds like apparutus they are communicating with, and thats strange.But i am not ruling anything out just yet to be honest.Let me know and i'll send some.Thanks, Darren.

darrensweet

Hi, I am not going to cease my research into the afterlife, as i have plans to continue later this year in filming at different locations with some friends. At the moment I am pretty sure, with the advice from others here too that i have been communicating with some tricky entities, mainly due to whats happened after i stopped communicating with them, but i still have a little nagging doubt about aliens, as i stated earlier. Without sounding disrespectful in anyway, i have seen enough to convince me the afterlife and other realms exist, i just don't want them hanging around my house playing up so too speak.That is the last thing i want, and if they do, then i obviousley want them gone. So thats where i'll be concentrating on from now on.I have plenty of audio though if anyone wants to listen.Thanks,Darren.

darrensweet

Hi Rachel, no i'm not nervous in any shape or form, its just the things, this or these entites have been saying during the past couple of months have not been good.The friend i will be filming with is an amazing medium and we have spoken briefly about the information i have been getting, but she hasn't heard any of it yet, although i will be showing her next month when we meet up as she is curious of ITC.The afterlife and research of it, although I now know it exists without any doubt whatsoever, is my passion in life, and I doubt it will ever end.I have some interesting projects regarding filming that i will pursue with the other sides. Thanks Rachel, Darren.

pol

Darren,. amazing audibility level with your audio's! - when I get a handle on how to slow recordings down, I'll try playing on radio..depending if they let me ?

Should give rise to some interesting discussions - I like to hear them all .. even the knockers.

Last edited on Jan 20th, 2013 07:22 PM by pol

Gizmo

Rachel EVP Voices wrote: Hello folks

I hope you don't mind me playing devils advocate but I was very surprised that in an ITC forum there are members that consider the need for stones to ward off negative spirits/entities. I've read how crystals resonate at unique frequencies that supposedly effect spirits and our ability to link with them. In the many years I've been researching, I've not come across one case of activity that crystals had any measurable affect on, other than as a psychological prop - maybe that's enough of a benefit?

A friend very kindly gave me some crystals that were used in the Scole Experiment, sadly they didn't have any affect when we tried using them. However I'm very sure that my friends testimony of their self illumination in the Scole Hole was genuine. I'm not saying it's all bunk but isn't it better to use your intelligence and common sense, than to rely on an inanimate object to make you feel better?

I've witnessed solid objects being thrown across a room and electrical faults around the house coming and going seemingly at the will of an invisible entity, the only thing that keeps me hooked is how do they do it.

Parapsychology NEEDS current cataloged, illustrated cases of activity for research. If you currently have activity, why not get involved with either the ASPR in America or the SPR in the UK. Both organisations I'm sure, would be glad to read your documented account.

Best wishes, Rachel :smile:

SPR: http://www.spr.ac.uk/main/
ASPR: http://www.aspr.com/
Rachel,  I agree.  I am very skeptical about the whole crystal magic thing.  It's almost like believing in the tooth fairy.  For me, in any case.

However, I'm willing to accept that I don't know what is what with the mechanics of the paranormal. A lot of it simply defies logic and reason.  It's one of the big draws that makes me want to know more.

I too have had quite a few anomalous experiences.  We have had moving objects, disappearing objects, spontaneous fires with a witness to see it ignite for no reason.  We have had electronic craziness too.  So, for some time, we've had a kind of front row seat to things that really defy explanation.  My husband is an Empath, as well.  I have veridical confirmation of events that were precognitive in nature in regard to this ability.  It gets interesting around here sometimes.

My interest has become focused on helping people who find themselves trapped in a situation where they are being tormented by the paranormal. It's not as rare as people think!

My point (sorry for the long reply) is that when people who have been in the thick of extreme activity have put black tourmaline in the room where the activity happens, it stops or slows down vastly. 

One person I know, who is quite intelligent and a strong sensitive as well, tried it out of sheer desperation because her bedroom had turned into a kind of paranormal conduit.  Every night, spirits were sort of streaming through and touching them, wrecking their sleep.  

As I said, she didn't expect much from the stones, but she was ready to try anything.  She reported it worked almost stupidly well immediately.  It also worked in her child's room.  There was something unpleasant in there that actually jumped them when they came through the doorway.  Kid was thrown up against the wall.  Mother was made suddenly ill.  Tourmaline eventually weakened it and cornered it until it just faded and was gone.

Could it be a placebo effect?  Maybe.  Could someone who is constantly aware of energies of spirit be delusional?  Sure.  But I don't believe this is the case here.  I'd bet the farm on it. She is a life long sensitive and something stirred things up in her house this past summer.  She thinks it was a combination drought and remodeling. The drought dried up an underground spring that flows under the house. 

CDS has had similar success with this stone.  So have several other people who have used it.

Who knows? All I'm saying is that if it seems to work, do we care how it works?  I'd say, try it.  Anecdotal is all we have, sometimes, with this field. And if it does no harm, why not give it a go?

I didn't use to believe in ghosts, either.  LOL

Last edited on Jan 20th, 2013 08:44 PM by Gizmo

darrensweet

Hi gizmo, it was interesting to read about your friend, where activity happened after the water dried up under her house. Perhaps that was thier energy source, and when that disappeared they ventured inside to extract energy from somewhere else.Thanks, Darren.

pol

Curious why protective stones would only work against negative energy & not effect other spirit energy.

Also,. (may be a dumb Q) -when we hear of "spirit possession" it invariably means possession by an "evil" - malevolent entity. Wondering why isn't it possible for other entities -apart from the malevolent, to possess the living ?

Gizmo

LOL.  No, Rachel, I didn't mean you don't believe in ghosts! LOL I meant ME.  I used to be a kind of thick-headed type who didn't believe it if I couldn't see it.  I'm not too proud of that. 

As for spirits causing sickness or physical injury, there is some tie to high EMF readings and physical feelings of nausea or panic. (The Fear Cage phenomenon)

I'm not sure if high EMFs are  causative, or the presence of high EMFs signal the presence of spirits, which cause the physical reactions.

But the injuries...  CDS has some really gruesome pics of what one entity did to his arm.  Yeah, they can hurt you.  I think, when a person is pushed, scratched, or bitten it's a sign that their bodies can be harmed by contact.

We both are moderators on another forum.  We have had quite a few folks reporting injuries.  Typical (and one I'm quite interested in) is the burning scratch.  Often, it is 3 scratches.  Often, it is accompanied by a sound like a growl or a deep laugh- like sound.  Typically, it suddenly burns like heck, then the scratches appear.  Sometimes, they don't heal very fast or well.

I call these the "scratchy-growly" beings.  (not catchy.  I know)  But they don't appear to be human.  They don't appear to be friendly.  (duh) And they seem to associate with very negative situations.

Oh! And my friend who was having her sleep ruined?  She switched sides of the bed with her unbelieving husband.  She was the one who before was getting no sleep.  After switching sides, he was fighting off and on all night IN his sleep and telling whatever to get away.  So, he then had broken sleep.

And the thing is, she and her sister and daughter are sensitives.  As you know, if this is the case, you feel and sense stuff anyway.  She is regularly approached and contacted by dead people, it seems.  She doesn't 'see' them; she senses them.  Her sister 'sees' them.  They are both natural mediums, it appears.

I'm with you on questioning and probing for natural explanations for these things, though.  It's imperative that people don't accept every little bump in the night as some ghost. 

I love looking for pattern in multiple experiences, and using this to build a kind of 'sense' for what happens and what tends to be imagination.

Last edited on Jan 24th, 2013 05:40 PM by Gizmo

Gizmo

pol wrote: Curious why protective stones would only work against negative energy & not effect other spirit energy.

Also,. (may be a dumb Q) -when we hear of "spirit possession" it invariably means possession by an "evil" - malevolent entity. Wondering why isn't it possible for other entities -apart from the malevolent, to possess the living ?

A lot of people seem to have attachments, which might not be hideous.  Sort of like hitchhikers or parasites.  How do I ever know this?  I don't.  I'm going on the word of people who do body work, like massage therapy; and also are able to sense this type of stuff.

One person I chatted with, who was an energy worker as well as a therapist, told me she could sense 'chattering monkey-like things," or sometimes little "insect-like things."  She said some attachments felt like snakes.

Take it for what it's worth. 

Spider

I have had some body work done, and the lady who was doing it said it was like pulling 'spider webs' of a dull energy off of me. She had to take a break half the way thru the session, as she was getting drained!
When it was over, I could definitely feel a dramatic change. Over all it was a strange experience.

Another time, I had a husband-wife team do some energy work on me, they described what they shook off their hands was like a sludge! (That didn't sound too appealing to me!) It took them awhile until they 'balanced' me. It really did make a difference. Whether it was some sort of low level entity I was dragging around with me, I'll never know! But it was well worth the effort.

Gizmo

Rachel EVP Voices wrote: Hi Gizmo

I had to chuckle, I must be awfully thick headed! I set out with the objective not to go on anybody else's word and believe only what I could experience and validate myself. It's been a decision I have never regretted. By all means consider, listen to and explore other's ideas but don't take them at face value. And I wouldn't expect anybody to do any differently with my research.

Looking for patterns is fine and granted it is enjoyable but pareidolia has a nasty habit of creeping in when your guards not up. Finding meaning in synchronicity is a prime example.

Going back to the subject heading of disturbing messages, I would suggest some recommendations before experimenters worry about a recording;
Unless the recording is a class A, do blind listing tests and ask other people to listen without providing a translation. We all have subjective hearing and it may well be that you've misheard. Keep a diary with the times and dates of all recording sessions and any activity in the environment during or after the session. Asking witnesses to write their own version of events, this will help you understand exactly what did happen. When recording ask for the assistance of a trusted communicator that you have had contact with before. If nothing else, put it all in to perspective. When you stop listening to the recording, the threat is gone. Stop recording and you won't hear anything that upsets you. That really is all you need to remember.

If those experimenting are absolutely certain that their message holds evidence of a threat and are worried then get in touch with a university research unit, there are many psychologists that would like to hear from them.

Best wishes,

Rachel :smile:

Excellent advice.  I will admit to being one who is very skeptical about EVPs.  Most I've listened to many, I have not been able to hear anything close to what people seem to hear.  I might be EVP deaf.  Even Class A ones, I question. because rarely are there any controls in the ones I've heard, and how can anyone be certain that it isn't just voice contamination or radio signal contamination?  I suppose there are good ways to record and examine them.  I'm not qualified to do so, so I tend to set them aside and let others find the meanings there.

But in regard to my "pattern" comment, what I mean is I listen to, read about and see a lot of evidence.  Some, I've experienced myself.  My theory is if many people who don't know each other, and who live in different places and even different times report exactly the same phenomenon in much the same ways, it becomes what I'd call a pattern - an expectation about how certain things tend to look and behave.  Because I don't actively seek gathering evidence myself, I hang back and look at what other people report.  Some of it is surely biased, bogus, or outright hoaxed.  Some is from people who are misinformed or not curious enough to explore natural explanations.

But if you pile it all together and look at the whole picture, it's pretty amazing how similarities pop up with stunning regularity.  Eventually, the picture becomes clearer.

Anyway, stopping the activity cuts off any more messages.  If what was coming through was from some astral thugs, they might become annoyed that they no longer have a platform.  But eventually, if you ignore them, they seem to lose interest and go away.

Last edited on Jan 26th, 2013 07:02 PM by Gizmo

You have chosen to ignore hank. click Here to view this post

Gizmo

hank wrote: Perhaps higher standards are needed for the position of moderator.
Thank you for your opinion, Hank.

I'm not a moderator on a strictly EVP site.  We deal with many topics relating to the paranormal. I'm there to moderate the forum.   Do you understand what that means?

My area of focus, I suppose, if I had to center on one, is photography.  I taught  both film and digital photography for quite a long time, and it makes understanding photographic evidence easier - but even there, it can be baffling.  I'm still learning.

I'm HERE  on this forum to discuss the paranormal, and my bafflement about EVPs is genuine in regard to many that I've heard and tried (even with noise cancelling headphones) to decipher.  Or even to be able to hear what others have heard.  I am not good at hearing them.  This in no way indicates that others cannot.  Nor does it indicate they are not valid.  I respect the people like Ron and Chris, and Rachel who uphold standards for collecting and analyzing them.  But I have to say, I've found I am useless at doing this myself. It's frustrating. 

I still love to hear Class A ones, especially when they pop up under controlled circumstances.  We run into a lot of PSB-7 and spirit box evidence.  We also hear a lot of recordings where the contamination of crunching footsteps, wind, talking of investigators and various other sources of noise make it really hard for me to hear voices. 

As for collecting evidence and doing this type of stuff myself, I'd prefer not to.  When we went this route, we ended up dealing with things in our home that were annoying at best and potentially dangerous at worst.  I am pretty convinced that it might stir things up if I started asking for contact again.  Doesn't mean I'm not still very interested in learning more myself.  Do you feel that learning about this field must be done by doing first hand research?  I do not.  

Thank you for the suggestions, Rachel, for further reading. I WILL look into this.  If it can improve my understanding of how to listen to them; how to sift out the aural pareidolia; and how to determine when I'm hearing a disembodied voice, I'd be thrilled.

Last edited on Jan 27th, 2013 11:33 AM by Gizmo

You have chosen to ignore hank. click Here to view this post

Gizmo

hank wrote: That's the "spirit", Gizmo. Glad to see you take yourself so seriously.Well, I try not to take myself too seriously.  But I do take the understanding of these various phenomena seriously.

Because of the current hype and popularity on television of all the paranormal shows, we have a flood of enthusiasts who are racing around trying to capture something...usually with not optimal equipment or technique.  I guess that's where my frustration lies.  I can't embrace the 'evidence' many of them present because it is of poor quality or unknown origin.  Plus, as I said, I really am not very good at hearing EVPs.  I don't know why, either.  My hearing is fine.

I'm pleased to find this site because there seems to be a good standard of approach, and a measured and balanced consideration and analysis of potential evidence with little bias in either direction.

What keeps me going also is looking for explanations as to how these things can happen, and what is behind it.  I'm also quite interested in ways to deflect or stop it when it becomes oppressive.  But, until (and if) anyone ever finds out what the mechanism is, I'm willing to accept that there simply are some things that we can't figure out an explanation for-yet. 

Darren's plight with his disturbing messages, I can accept.  Who made them, how they were made, or what purpose these messages have is unclear.  Also, I would put it out there that the messages themselves leave themselves open for some interpretation, so even their meanings are not cut and dried.  This is certainly the way with so much evidence.  And for a lot of us, there is NO evidence to show for some fairly startling and inexplicable experiences we have had.   That doesn't negate them.

I guess my point is that questioning specific evidence is not the same as questioning that the paranormal exists.  I think it's probably a good thing to keep an open mind, no?

Gizmo

Rachel EVP Voices wrote: Hi Gizmo, all

I couldn't have put it better myself. I'm utterly frustrated by the amount of air time given to "ghost hunters" with only a superficial understanding and no respect for the subject. If we choose to be taken seriously by scientists and engineers, then we as a community need to be credible.

I fully appreciate that Darren has found messages disturbing but without a comprehensive, objective in-depth investigation, diagnosis through a forum is foolhardy; regardless of previous experience. True physical phenomena is rare and needs to be addressed directly not by Hocus Pocus divination. In a genuine case of activity, there is always a need for sympathetic support alongside a realistic approach to resolving or coming to terms with the situation. Fear has always been considered a key factor to the level of activity and as such it should be treated with sensitivity.

If you glibly pronounce to Joe Bloggs who has reported activity in their home, that they have "attachments" causing the problem without doing any research, because it's what you believe, you will make the situation worse by encouraging negative associations with activity that may not actually exist.

I'm sure you'll all of heard of Guy Lyon Playfair and his book on the Enfield Poltergeist, "This House is Haunted". I was lucky to catch up with him at an SPR meeting where they discussed the report. The family were terrified and the activity caused havoc in their day to day life. If you've seen the TV programme on YouTube, you'll be struck by how all invasive it was. What you don't see on that programme is all of the support the family needed and received, at the time and for a long time after.

Unless you're prepared to put out the fire, don't stoke it!

Best wishes,

Rachel

:smile:
Point taken.  And agreed.  I'm guilty myself of rushing in with suggestions that I've heard have helped with other cases without a clue as to what is happening in a particular case.

When we were having our incidences (Nothing like Enfield, of course!  But some of it was physical.  Some of it was quite disturbing.), there was really no one I knew of, other than my husband, to talk with about it or to offer suggestions.  I had to dig through the mounds of information out there and try to come to an understanding.  My husband was easier with it.  He was pretty certain it would just go away if we didn't encourage it.  Oddly, we never felt fear.  Annoyance?  You bet.

Perhaps this is my own imagination.  Or, it might be false synchronicity.  I'm open to this possibility.  But, after we said, "No more messing with our stuff.  No more disruptions," it did seem to slow down.  This was several years ago.  Now, it's just the occasional slamming noise in the basement, and I did get touched on my back last summer down there.  But compared to before, this is no big deal.  

In dealing with the many folks who come into the other forum and report activity, I guess my first thought is to try to help them debunk it to ease their minds, if we can.  Try to figure out what else it might be before we jump to demonic infestation.  LOL 

But this is different than dismissal.  And sometimes just letting people tell their story helps them feel empowered and not ridiculed or alone.

I feel like I might have stepped off on the wrong foot here, and for this I'm sorry.  It was never my intention to do so.  I will leave the investigating to the ones versed in science and enjoy hearing the resulting evidence they uncover. I hope it leads to a greater general understanding and yes - patterns that help put this puzzle together.

In the meantime, it is at the top of my list to learn to hear and decipher EVPs.  I am convinced that if others can, so can I.  Prior to this, I had to set them aside because I was simply not hearing what everyone else did, no matter how often I tried.  I'm going to see if I can change that.

pol

Rachel - re. your last sentence .. reminds me of a shrink who at one time asked me "have you been feeling spiritual lately" - if only he knew what I do now!

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.3209 seconds (24% database + 76% PHP). 61 queries executed.