ITC Bridge Home 
ITC Bridge > LIVE STREAMS - ITC Internet LIVE Online Streams - ALL > ITC Bridge Streams > Stream Captures - Images Only > Frame from 09/09/2012 morning session looks like Black and White Photos of 4 individuals

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lynng, Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
dkenda

Don't know if it had anything to do with this but my husband complained yesterday that it was 'hard to see' most of the faces on the Stream-

Captured 40 frames this morning, the one below was number 28...standard stuff on either side of it but this is pretty spectacular:

Attached Image (viewed 245 times):

09_09_2012 Stream 28 (exqusite pics) 2 (web) copy 2.jpg

Last edited on Sep 10th, 2012 03:20 PM by dkenda

dkenda

Here's the original frame not-high-lighted:

Attached Image (viewed 227 times):

09_09_2012 Stream 28 (exquisite pics original).jpg

Last edited on Sep 10th, 2012 03:21 PM by dkenda

dkenda

In this pic the African-American woman in the middle is accentuated:

Attached Image (viewed 254 times):

09_09_2012 Stream 28 (exqusite pics) 3 (web).jpg

Last edited on Sep 10th, 2012 03:22 PM by dkenda

dkenda

Love it that the guy in the middle of the first post/pic is wearing a monocle!:biggrin:

Here is a composite of a few interesting faces from the same session:

Attached Image (viewed 243 times):

09_09_2012 composite faces (web).jpg

Last edited on Sep 10th, 2012 01:26 PM by dkenda

ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Hi Kenda,

I like all the ones in your composite.

The guy on the end looks wide-eyed....almost as if he's surprised to be able to see you.

Great Job,
Ron

dkenda

I dowsed the name of the man on the right of the first post/frame...kept coming up 'Devil' 'Devil'...weirded me out- I asked for his initials- "D.H."

I remembered one of my friends is related to a Hatfield of "Hatfields and McCoys" fame so I Googled "D Hatfield" and up he popped! His name was DEVIL Anse Hatfield, D.H.:

Attached Image (viewed 248 times):

09_09_2012 Stream 28 (Devil_Anse_Hatfield DH) 2 (web).jpg

Last edited on Sep 11th, 2012 06:30 PM by dkenda

dkenda

Thanks Ron :0)

I'm really excited about the guy in the pic above- I found out who the character on the right of the principle frame is...I've been sitting with a circle in the past 6 months and absolutely believe these are the relatives of my Spiritualist Medium friend.

When you think about what it takes to capture a screen image and paste it to Paint (not to mention the sporadic Ads)...how many images must we miss??

I'm so glad they showed up!:biggrin:

Kenda

steve

How do you get these images as they look interesting and would love to know how to do these.?

Is this like the water effect thing.? is it dangerous doing the water effect, i have never done it, to scared to do it on my own..:blush:

steve

Last edited on Sep 11th, 2012 06:03 PM by steve

ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

steve wrote: How do you get these images as they look interesting and would love to know how to do these.?

Is this like the water effect thing.? is it dangerous doing the water effect, i have never done it, to scared to do it on my own..:blush:

steve

Hello Steve,

The images you see are screen captures from Keith's Radio Bridge Project....aka....The Stream.

The Stream can be found on this site here:

http://www.itcbridge.com/forum/view_topic.php?id=704&forum_id=36

Occasionally the stream can be down for adjustments from time to time but all in all it is pretty reliable.

As you view the stream,  watch for images in the spectrogram.

Also,  try to interact with the sound.  You just might be surprised to get responses.

Good Luck,
Ron

dkenda

Just found this image (2) captures before the frame in which Hatfield's image appeared (first generation maybe?):

Attached Image (viewed 224 times):

09_09_2012 Stream 26 (detail DH) (web).jpg

dkenda

Hi Steve,

The Stream is wonderful for capturing Spirit images -Doesn't happen everyday, but more often than not. The audio is usually pretty hard to understand so be sure to record while you're interacting with Spirit.

Taking Spirit water photos/video is a matter of asking Spirit to show themselves in the water in a large pot- stirring it and clicking (or recording) away...I also record sound while I'm doing it.

Depending upon your intention (Request the best and highest energy forms surround you- like attracts like) and perception (might see the occasional skull, etc.) none of the activity should be scary:smile:

Kenda

dkenda

Got a 95% affirmative ID on the pic in the middle of the composite above- Young man and grandmother (Entities sharing energy structure material):

Attached Image (viewed 198 times):

09_09_2012 Stream 33 (young man_s face) detail (web) 3.jpg

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1583 seconds (28% database + 72% PHP). 26 queries executed.