ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lynng, Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
dkenda

Stream's inhabited again!! Love it:biggrin:

Attached Image (viewed 200 times):

09_06_2012 STREAM 38 (TINY FACES) (web).jpg

dkenda

"Middle Guy" looks pensive-

Attached Image (viewed 227 times):

09_06_2012 STREAM 37 (LONG FACE SPECTACLES) (web).jpg

dkenda

The freaky frame: Dark Guy's pretty ominous looking...the cluster on the left looks like a man smoking but 'inside' him there's a little male with his mouth open-

The one on the right -really weird, seems to have 2 fingers sticking out of its mouth:bored:

Attached Image (viewed 233 times):

09_06_2012 STREAM 33 (FACES) (web).jpg

dkenda

2 fellas just hangin' out- one on the left has on a baseball cap...right, cowboy hat? There seems to be an androgynous energy further right.

Attached Image (viewed 235 times):

09_06_2012 STREAM 27 (STACHE AND BALL CAP) (web).jpg

Last edited on Sep 6th, 2012 09:08 AM by dkenda

dkenda

What's up with the men sporting facial hair? -Tap in to the Old West portal this morning?

Beautiful Spirit Team Member face on the left-

Attached Image (viewed 230 times):

09_06_2012 STREAM 7 (GREAT LITTLE FACES) (web).jpg

dkenda

Man with facial hair and shades accompanied by androgynous energy beings on the left-

On the right, I believe it's a Flower Deva or Devo (looks male)- (See an earlier Flower energy pic from the Stream displayed with him below)

Attached Image (viewed 234 times):

09_06_2012 STREAM 39 (TINY FACE) (web).jpg

dkenda

Flower Power x2!!

Attached Image (viewed 234 times):

FLOWER POWER DUO (web).jpg

Last edited on Sep 6th, 2012 09:23 AM by dkenda

dkenda

Last but not least, 3 very approachable looking entities- the one in the middle appears to have an energy orb with him.

Attached Image (viewed 233 times):

09_06_2012 STREAM 12 (web).jpg

Frank Douglas

I'm seeing large faces in most of your images here... ones you are not highlighting.

Excellent catches here.

Cheers
Frank

dkenda

Hi Frank,
It's hard to choose when there are so many in the frame!! -And I definitely miss a few -not seeing the forest for the trees so to speak.

In the frame below (face after face that particular day), didn't catch the 2 on the left...The man with the prominent nose said his name on recording! It wasn't until scrolling down through the entire collection that he 'popped out' before my eyes. (I really like the spirit squeezed up against the left side- teeth and all!)

Regards, Kenda

Attached Image (viewed 222 times):

07_15_2012 stream 59 (web).jpg

Last edited on Sep 7th, 2012 04:08 AM by dkenda

Frank Douglas

Kenda

I know what you mean. I also see things one... then later something new (to my old eyes anyway) jumps out at me.

I'm finding that if I move back from the monitor... I see things that were not apparent prior to the position change.

A tilt of the head, a different angle can change the perception.

Cheers
Frank

Frank Douglas

Kenda

I know what you mean. I also see things once... then later something new (to my old eyes anyway) jumps out at me.

I'm finding that if I move back from the monitor... I see things that were not apparent prior to the position change.

A tilt of the head, a different angle can change the perception.

Cheers
Frank

Last edited on Sep 7th, 2012 08:00 AM by Frank Douglas

dkenda

Frank,

Thanks to your observation I watched the Stream from a bit of a distance this morning and was ASTONISHED at the number of larger faces (of course it makes it a tad difficult to hit the PrtSc button, but...) Lol

Did you see I discovered who the man is in the 4th pic? I posted it as a New Topic...happened to drive by a funerary viewing last night- got curious this morning and with minor "Google-ation" found it was the guy in the baseball cap!!

I recorded audio yesterday, haven't listened to it yet (hope he said his name)...recorded the Stream again this morning- heard the word 'funeral' and that started the ball rolling.

Sounds like he wants to communicate with relatives...don't know exactly how I'd even approach something like that. Have had the living come to request communication...

Hesitant, Kenda

In case you haven't seen it yet:

Attached Image (viewed 220 times):

09_06_2012 STREAM 27 (STACHE AND BALL CAP w_pic) (web).jpg

Last edited on Sep 7th, 2012 09:21 AM by dkenda

Frank Douglas

Kenda

Great work there. Head in the stream turned slightly to the left of the image. Glasses very apparent. what makes the connection though is the mouth. the slight raise of the right side (my right) of the mouth. A bit of a "I've got a secret" smirk. Matches the photo.

Cheers
Frank

Last edited on Sep 7th, 2012 08:31 PM by Frank Douglas

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1458 seconds (18% database + 82% PHP). 25 queries executed.