ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lance, Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Hiya Folks,

Ever notice how we sometimes see Spirit out of the corner of our eyes?

I figured that since our peripheral vision occurs outside our normal "center" gaze,  why not try a water ITC method that took advantage of this angular event.

So....what I did was to buy an etched bowl from a thrift store.  This was from the first effort with the bowl.

Notice the couple in the lower right corned smiling for the picture.

Attached Image (viewed 374 times):

water-1a.JPG

Last edited on Apr 24th, 2012 09:29 PM by ArizonaEvp

ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

While cleaning the dog's water bowl I figured I give it a try.

Look just off the left corner.  I have a small red ellipse around the pic.

The image reminds me of those old time picture of a mother and baby on a rug.

As always,  Thanks for your time.

Ron

Attached Image (viewed 327 times):

water-2.JPG

Last edited on Apr 24th, 2012 09:27 PM by ArizonaEvp

Spider

WOW Ron!!

The face on the right is so very clear! I enlarged it and it looks like a man smiling with very white teeth, and he is in a ball cap! To get such a good pic straight on is amazing!!

Spider

I also see what looks like lady with a white lace square collar, dead center, just above the blue at the bottom in the center, the face isn't all that clear but you can see the shape of the head neck, like her hair is pined up shoulders, and the white collar stands out. Do you see where I mean??

ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Spider wrote: I also see what looks like lady with a white lace square collar, dead center, just above the blue at the bottom in the center, the face isn't all that clear but you can see the shape of the head neck, like her hair is pined up shoulders, and the white collar stands out. Do you see where I mean??

Hi Spider,

Yes I do see that.  Every time I go back through the water ITC pictures I see more things I didn't notice the first time around.  Thanks for pointing that out.

Ron

Spider

Ron~~
Take another look by the dark ring on the right. just slightly to the left of the ring, it looks like a man with a hat of sorts pulled over his eyes, you can make out the nose and the mouth, and what looks like what may be a cigar in the right of his mouth, Then above the face looks like the top of a balding man's head, you can see the eyes. Do you see what I mean?

ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Spider wrote: Ron~~
Take another look by the dark ring on the right. just slightly to the left of the ring, it looks like a man with a hat of sorts pulled over his eyes, you can make out the nose and the mouth, and what looks like what may be a cigar in the right of his mouth, Then above the face looks like the top of a balding man's head, you can see the eyes. Do you see what I mean?

In the first pic or the second??

Ron

Spider

it is in the second picture. You will se a darker ha;f of a ring on the right. then to left of that ring you can see a man's face with a hat of sorts pulled down over his eyes, but you can kind of see his eye on the left. it looks like he has a cigar in his mouth. then above his hat you can see the top of a mans'nd it looks like he is balding. you can see the dark area where his eyes would be. Maybe I am 'seeing things' but it jumps out at me!

ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Spider wrote: it is in the second picture. You will se a darker ha;f of a ring on the right. then to left of that ring you can see a man's face with a hat of sorts pulled down over his eyes, but you can kind of see his eye on the left. it looks like he has a cigar in his mouth. then above his hat you can see the top of a mans'nd it looks like he is balding. you can see the dark area where his eyes would be. Maybe I am 'seeing things' but it jumps out at me!

Ya talking about this:   (in green)

Attached Image (viewed 342 times):

water-2a.JPG

Spider

no, but I now see that also!! the more you look the more you can see!! amazing!!

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1336 seconds (21% database + 79% PHP). 28 queries executed.