ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lynng, Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
21.04.12  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Apr 21st, 2012 08:18 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
alisonkirkbride
Banned

I have finally managed to suss out how to save a still picture, I am not sure how to cut it out, I am working on it lol

Attached Image (viewed 205 times):

21.04.12.jpg

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Apr 25th, 2012 10:19 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Spider

Hello Alison~~

Nice capture!! How did you figure out how to catch in still form? Maybe I had better read more about the method. It almost looks like what a fetus's face looks like at about 6 week gestation. All in all, it is great!

Posted: Apr 25th, 2012 10:33 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Spider wrote: Hello Alison~~

Nice capture!! How did you figure out how to catch in still form? Maybe I had better read more about the method. It almost looks like what a fetus's face looks like at about 6 week gestation. All in all, it is great!

Hi Spider,

Right now the Stream is down.....but when it comes back up....

To capture a Stream image on a PC:

When you see something interesting....

Hold down the Shift key....then press the PrtScn key located somewhere above the Insert key.
    That copies the screen capture to the clipboard.  From there you can paste into word or a photo program like Microsoft photo editor - Microsoft office picture manager or even in Paint.

From then you can crop and / or save it as a jpg or a bmp file.

You might need to practice a couple of times to get the timing right but once you get the hang of it it is pretty easy.  The PrtScn function works anytime.  You can do a capture of your desktop if you want.

Hope this helps,
Ron

Posted: Apr 25th, 2012 12:33 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Spider

Thanks for the info!! I will learn this stuff slowly but surely! Yes, I see Keith is working on getting the Stream back up. I like to chek it out as often as I can. So many things seem to appear, then their gone!

I guess I'll have to practice capturing pic's!

Thanks again!!

Posted: Apr 26th, 2012 12:07 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
alisonkirkbride
Banned

Hi Ron,

Any progress on the Bridge? I keep checking to see if it is up again.

Also thanks for the feedback Spider, I am new to capturing images and i also didn't know how to save them, but keith spoke to me via Skype and talked me through it which i thought was really nice of him

Alison

Last edited on Apr 26th, 2012 12:09 PM by alisonkirkbride

Current time is 03:25 PM  
ITC Bridge > LIVE STREAMS - ITC Internet LIVE Online Streams - ALL > ITC Bridge Streams > Stream Captures - Images Only > 21.04.12 Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.2278 seconds (20% database + 80% PHP). 27 queries executed.