ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Current Events / News > What's happening in the world > In the Voice speaks with Sister of Ayrton Senna

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
In the Voice speaks with Sister of Ayrton Senna  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mar 12th, 2012 08:39 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
JotaPedrosoBR

In the Voice spiritual speaks with Sister of Ayrton Senna

This link on my page:

http://dialogoscomoladodela.blogspot.com/

Viviane Senna had a major setback in your life when her brother Ayrton died during the Imola Grand Prix Formula 1 in 1994. Therefore, the request of his son, Bruno Senna, to try racing career came as a shock. She said the initial ban so he tried his luck as a pilot was not broken due to a "voice from beyond."In an interview with TV Globo, she told her son that allowed some disputed evidence, but that soon after Bruno banned from running as it would be too great a risk to the family to give chance to a new accident."It was only when I was in a hotel room I heard a voice: 'Are you hurt your child's life,'" said Viviane on the supposed supernatural event."The only thing I did not want to harm my son's life," he said tearfully. Bruno began his career at 20 years later, due to this fact, but managed to find his way into Formula 1.This year he will make his debut for Williams, just the team for which Ayrton Senna ran when he had his fatal accident."Everything happened very fast, and never stopped to think on this side, which is the team that Ayrton crashed. For us, what matters is to put Bruno in a place he has good working conditions, "she explained.
11/03/2012 - 12h11 

News aired on TV, in Brazil on March 11, 2012, in the network world of television, and newspapers. Sincerely your friend Jota Pedroso from southern Brazil

Last edited on Mar 12th, 2012 08:43 AM by JotaPedrosoBR

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 05:28 PM  
ITC Bridge > Current Events / News > What's happening in the world > In the Voice speaks with Sister of Ayrton Senna Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.3164 seconds (72% database + 28% PHP). 25 queries executed.