ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > LIVE STREAMS - ITC Internet LIVE Online Streams - ALL > ITC Bridge Streams > Stream Captures - Images Only > Image spectrographic and TCI-US Bridge and ITC-BRIDGE/KEITH-USA

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lynng, Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Image spectrographic and TCI-US Bridge and ITC-BRIDGE/KEITH-USA  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mar 11th, 2012 05:50 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
IanLama

Hello fellow Forum-ITC. I got this picture through espectógramo Site. What is it that the arrow is pointing? A radio, a device for visual communication? What is it? Find interesting and put this picture here to the analysis of you.
Visit our Forum ( http://br.groups.yahoo.com/group/TCI-BR ) and participate, we are now connected, ITC and ITC-US-Keith. We made a bridge and we are together.
Keith received his message by Suely.
Sincerely Iane.

Attached Image (viewed 202 times):

Radio.jpg

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Mar 12th, 2012 10:41 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Iane,

What spectrograph software is being used? The images that you are sharing from the stream do not look like what I see on the stream, the software appears to be smoothing the pixels, and I don't know where the eyes are coming from in your pictures. Could you please share the name of it with us?

Many thanks,
Keith

Posted: Mar 13th, 2012 09:42 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
IanLama

Hello Keith!
The original image (cropped) is attached. I got in the spectrograph of this site. I recorded the flow with a cellphone camera, then put on my computer to analyze and made the cut. After I ran the image twice to the right and used two software filters (FastStone Image Viewer and Paint Net). I used the following filters: smoothing, eliminating noise, tint, color, brightness, and other filters to clean the image and make it clearer.
When I used the filter "clouds." Net Paint the eyes became more visible.
Att Iane

Attached Image (viewed 174 times):

MOV00040 008.jpg

Posted: Mar 13th, 2012 09:47 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Iane,

Thank you for the information. I will check it out. Right now I am adjusting the stream to be most beneficial for images, so expect to see pictures of a little better quality.

It is wonderful to have your participation!

Keith

Posted: Mar 14th, 2012 12:00 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
IanLama

:biggrin:
Hello Keith!
It is I who thank you. I was in the Stream still little and saw you make adjustments.
Here in Brazil is at dawn. The best time for me because it is quiet without the noise of the environment.
I caught some images in espectrógrago. Where should I post? They are very good images obtained in the spectrograph. Very good. A hug

Posted: Mar 14th, 2012 09:04 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Ianne,

Please post spectrograph images from the stream in this thread: http://www.itcbridge.com/forum/view_forum.php?id=38

It's under stream, audio samples only

Thanks,
Keith

Posted: Mar 14th, 2012 10:19 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
IanLama

Thank you Keith

Current time is 11:05 PM  
ITC Bridge > LIVE STREAMS - ITC Internet LIVE Online Streams - ALL > ITC Bridge Streams > Stream Captures - Images Only > Image spectrographic and TCI-US Bridge and ITC-BRIDGE/KEITH-USA Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1473 seconds (31% database + 69% PHP). 26 queries executed.