ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: sparks, mikesndbs, Keith Clark, joecioppi, Jeff, fratka, EVPDave, Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz, Dmaumau, Bruce, ArizonaEvp, takne_007 Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2   
New Topic Printer Friendly
Raudive Diode , what is the idea ?  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: May 10th, 2013 06:47 PM

41st Post
Vparanormal

Hello Sparks. I formed a new paranormal group in Illinois called Vparanormal. I saw some of your posts her about the Konstantine mic using the germanium diode. I have taken your advice and I am using a 4.7 mH choke to lower the average wide band resonance to around 260 KHz. What I do that is unique is I am using a USB microphone. I took apart the unit and replaced the leads to the internal mic with the Konstantine circuit. I have the antenna lead at 4" exiting the mic metal screen. When I get radio interference, I just make a circle out of the antenna and send the opposite lead in to the mic metal mesh and it lowers the gain to remove the interference. Thansk for your inputs in this forum. I hope to have a video of this design up soon. In the mean time, you can take a look at my website: Vparanormal.com

Robert Veach
founder/lead investigator

Posted: May 10th, 2013 07:14 PM

42nd Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Hello Robert,

Welcome to the forum.

Thank you for the kind words.

I look forward to seeing the design and any audio you extract from your experiments.

Take Care,
Ron

Current time is 10:13 AM Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2     
ITC Bridge > Ask a Question, Give an Answer > The Technical Tower - A panel of forum members > Raudive Diode , what is the idea ? Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.2788 seconds (28% database + 72% PHP). 26 queries executed.