ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Compare Spirit Image to John in body Image  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Oct 24th, 2011 01:30 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Seeing is Believing

John was my inspiration for starting Folsom Spirits. Thank you John for showing me what I had always believed that we lived on after our body died and John’s spirit orb photo is my proof. Our loved ones still can communicate with us and will go out of their way to show us they are still around and watch over us! John is in the bright middle Spirit Orb connected to the orb on the right.
His face was very clear to me when I took this photo. I can see his mustache eyebrows and hair, I can also see his favorite dog on the left side of his head the german shepherds ears are on top of John’s head. The german shepherd was black and tan you can see the black outline of the mouth barking.
The left orb on the bottom was our brown mixed shepherd, she died approximately one year before John. The photo was taken outside my house three months after he died.

Attached Image (viewed 384 times):

P9061728_2_3.JPG

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Oct 24th, 2011 01:31 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Seeing is Believing

Here is John in body. Compare to above Spirit Orb Photo. Seeing is Believing!
Thank you John for showing me what I had always believed that we lived on after our body died and John’s spirit orb photo is my proof. I truly believe in spirit orbs. My photos are my evidence that prove all orbs are not dust particles.
THANK YOU JOHN FOR PROVING TO ME YOU LIVE ON ! YOU ARE FREE AS A BIRD NOW AND WE ALL STILL REMEMBER YOU. JOHN'S FAVORITE SONG FREE BIRD
 FREE TO FLY IN THE SPIRIT WORLD AND TRAVEL TO ALL THE PLACES YOU WANTED TO SEE. EVERYONE WILL KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU PROVED WE LIVE ON !
JOHN B. MONTGOMERY 
BORN NOVEMBER 1, 1966 - JUNE 3,2009 

Attached Image (viewed 341 times):

P6050006.JPG

Last edited on Oct 24th, 2011 01:40 AM by Seeing is Believing

Posted: Jan 4th, 2013 11:12 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
ReshRick

Very nice capture - I can see the gentlemnt as plain as day in the Spirit Orb.

Thank you for sharing - even a year after you shared!:thumbup:

Posted: Jan 4th, 2013 12:39 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
eyewave

yes it shows a similar face -- I never checked orbs for faces as I cannot understand how a person can show itself as an orb or the face in the orb

You have chosen to ignore Rachel EVP Voices. click Here to view this post

Posted: Jan 11th, 2013 11:03 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Spider

I see your friends face VERY CLEARLY. Still amazes me each time this happens within an orb. A while back I got a sweet baby's face within an orb that was caught on film!

Current time is 07:16 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Photography (Images taken with still cameras) > Compare Spirit Image to John in body Image Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1979 seconds (25% database + 75% PHP). 28 queries executed.