ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Spiritbox Research:  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Oct 8th, 2011 08:58 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
lance

Hello all...
  This is one of many Spirit box research videos....  Hope you enjoy the results..
I am using a radio shack hack and Sony dictaphone to record the Spiritbox sessions, I then complie the best results onto a video...
   I am very pleased with the results I am getting durring my research with the Spiritbox....

Take care, Lance....

Posted: Oct 9th, 2011 08:40 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Spider

Correct, no bad language is allowed on radio.!!

Lance, I heard a couple more names in there, I heard a child say "Ian is speaking", after you hear "Percy", but even after Percy, I hear "Rick.  Perhaps his name is "Percy Rick?"  I also hear inbetween, "Molly Jackson".

When "Phillip" gives his name, you can hear the name "Duncan" underneath it.

After "Chill out", a man say's "Seth".

After "sorry", you hear "thief", and a bit after "three", you can hear "the boy is alright".

Using a spirit box is a challenge, that's a given.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Posted: Oct 9th, 2011 09:07 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
lance

Hi Spider....
And thankyou for your input...
I was a bit skeptical before using the box, but the more I use it the more I am conviced that its true communication...
Take care, Lance...

Posted: Oct 10th, 2011 06:30 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Spider

Lance, a couple of questions.

How long have you been experimenting with the Spirit Box?  What is your preference, AM or FM settings?  For myself, AM works much better, as FM has too much music interference, and it seems not to produce very good results.  But, I have hear other researchers say FM worked best for them.   I guess it is what you are comfortable with.

Also what are your results in getting 'real time' responses??  Again for myself, it takes a good deal of practice to be able to adjust your brain to weeding out extraneous signals and recognize a response.  I have found, as with EVP. they don't always answer immediately after a question has been asked, it sometimes comes further down during the session, and you have to be able to recall what it was you had asked.  I have to write my questions down, so I don't lose track, just because of this.  I prefer it to be more spontaneous, but this will have to do for now.

So far so good, Lance.

Posted: Oct 10th, 2011 11:06 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
lance

Hi Spider....
OK! I prefer to use AM band, I find like you do there is alot more talking channels and I get more responses from the spiritworld...
  I have been using the Spiritbox for about 6 months now, if I don't get a response from my last question within the time I ask the next, (approx time in between questions are 60 seconds) I just move on...

I also feel the more you use the Box, the better communication link we build up.  I have found i sometime get alot of swearing comming through the box, this does not upset me, as i look on it as a postive outcome that we may be tapping into a conversion on the other side or someone is just being a bit cheeky!!  And it proves that we are communicating with the other side, as There is no bad language allowed on the AM/FM Bands....

What are your results so far?  Have you had any bad language come through?
Take care, Lance....

Heres another with some Bad Language in it....

Last edited on Oct 10th, 2011 11:07 AM by lance

Posted: Oct 10th, 2011 11:56 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
joecioppi

Hi Lance,

I have had a lot of complaints the communication was interrupted by angry spirits that curse and bully the friendly spirits. My friend Jim who lives in Canada had that problem with a Joe's Box and applied a St. Michaels medal and a cross marked with holy oil inside the cover.

He is not Catholic but the cursing stopped immediately.Hasn't
been bothered by cursing since.

Joe

Posted: Oct 10th, 2011 12:31 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
lance

Hi Joe...
 Great to hear from you!!:biggrin:
  Interesting! I wonder how the communication with the box manages to aid angry spirits?
Lance...

Posted: Oct 10th, 2011 04:07 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
joecioppi

lance wrote:
Hi Joe...
 Great to hear from you!!:biggrin:
  Interesting! I wonder how the communication with the box manages to aid angry spirits?
Lance...

I doubt that we are aiding angry spirits other than allowing them to annoy us in our persuit to talk with more reasonable spirits.

Joe

Current time is 07:36 AM  
ITC Bridge > Videos > ITC Experiment Results - Researchers post experiment setup & samples here > Spiritbox Research: Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1265 seconds (23% database + 77% PHP). 23 queries executed.