ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: sparks, mikesndbs, Keith Clark, joecioppi, Jeff, fratka, EVPDave, Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz, Dmaumau, Bruce, ArizonaEvp, takne_007  
AuthorPost
foxtail1

I am not new to ghost hunting and I do use dowsing rods on all hunts and was wondering if there was anyone else that uses them.

I do know there is a lot of ghost hunters that don't believe in them or their uses.  So far I am 100% finding what I want during a hunt. 

If there is anyone out there I would like to hear from you.

Thanks Ed

Sparkz

I have *witnessed* them being used before in a particularly troublesome home and environment. Some will warn against their use, anything that allows spirit/entities even indirect filtering through your physical body and psyche is always a cause for concern. But the gist of it was, when they crossed, it was an area of concentrated energy, as if everything in that locale were churned up and spinning about.

For this person they would diverge (point away from one another) if the spirit was not intent on communicating. Otherwise anything in between was open to his personal interpretation as he "zeroed" in on a subject energy/spirit/etc.

Personally, I place little trust in them if I were to use them blaming only my personal lack of training/skill in the subject. Or rather, they are not my personal instrument of choice. Blame personal preference there too. :D

Just do not be lax in invoking your protective spirits and as with any instrument, treat them with care and respect that they deserve - close a session/use with clearly stating your intent to break off communications. Dispell stragglers and followers and thank/pray to the powers of choice in your protection and further understanding as you explore the use of such tools.

If ya open it, shut it. Simple. ;>

foxtail1

I agree with the statement open and shut..That is what we always do. It is also that it is just not anyone who can use rods.

Thank
Ed

You have chosen to ignore NYevp. click Here to view this post

foxtail1

Yes they are tools, but never thought of just using one. I will have to try that.

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1205 seconds (22% database + 78% PHP). 27 queries executed.