ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Build a Bridge > Listings for people seeking to work together > Propose to start A "spirit world crime solving site"

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp Page:    1  2  3  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Propose to start A "spirit world crime solving site"  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Feb 22nd, 2011 09:34 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
pol

Hi folks,

I live in Aust. & intend to start a website aimed at using the spiritworld to assist in the solving of serious crimes - worldwide (name registered .. spiritsolvit.com) however am not so confident can manage this on my own as am not terribly adept with computers.

I would prefer to hand the entire task over to one or more folks with an interest in the area who would be more capable at this undertaking than me .. ie. site design, management.
I will pay all costs associated.

The site can welcome input from psychics / mediums - not just those practicing EVP.

I have in the past received responses from the spiritworld when utilizing EVP in aid of assisting crime solving - although so far can't say have been terribly accurate / helpful, for example ~

- a murderer's name given as Tran .. when in actual fact the offender's name turned out to be Pan.

- a murderer's name given as Jiarak (by pronunciation) ... Jackway later named as suspect in the media.

- Robert given as person responsible for Madeleine McCann's disappearance... Robert Murat named as suspect in media.
Mike .. Michael given as person responsible for her death.

(It can be helpful to play a news report / video relating to the crime beforehand)

However these responses have ensued from only brief attempts... persistence may yield improved results.

Anyone interested.. please let me know.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Feb 23rd, 2011 04:16 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
pol

From my experience with use of EVP, it appears those folks who possess psychic ability when incarnate (living) - retain this ability when they pass into spirit.
Therefore I believe it could be worthwhile for those who have had friends / relatives who have possessed psychic ability when living - to utilize EVP in endeavour to communicate with the departed psychically gifted... either for the purpose of aiding crime solving or any other endeavour (although obviously better if contact be made not too far from when they passed away)..

My mother believes her grandfather possessed psychic ability, which I can credit as my mother has shown to have some semblance of this .. (although very much dilute when it comes to me bearing the gift).
Although I wouldn't have any hope of communicating with my great-grandfather - am a strong believer in reincarnation! ..plus he spoke a foreign language.

Last edited on Feb 23rd, 2011 08:09 PM by pol

Posted: Feb 25th, 2011 10:17 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
pol

I don't know if it is currently the case - but I surely do believe that the employing of any means ~ even pertaining to the paranormal, which lead to the solving of serious crimes should be eligible to claim any reward on offer.

Posted: Feb 26th, 2011 07:07 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

:biggrin:

Posted: Feb 26th, 2011 12:25 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
pol

NS - why the big grin?

Your photo suggests something unpleasant in your background.

Posted: Feb 27th, 2011 12:51 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

What do you mean?
It would be good to be rewarded for this kinda work :biggrin:

Posted: Feb 27th, 2011 03:10 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
pol

Single emoticons (without text) can be subject to misinterpretation, and so shouldn't be used.

(not helped by my expectation of my idea attracting certain incredulity)

Last edited on Feb 27th, 2011 03:16 PM by pol

Posted: Feb 27th, 2011 08:33 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi,

I will disagree with the above comment and state that I see no maliciousness in the use of an emoticon in this thread, as seen in the instance above. While it is true that replying with only an emoticon does not convey much personal communication, a smiley face is generally accepted as a positive response.

Also,

A person's avatar (small picture) is just something that they show to express who they are. It could be happy, sad, crazy, or convey a myriad of different emotions. It should not be read into more than that. For example, if you saw my facebook pictures/avatars that I post sometimes, you would have many questions for me, and think me to be one of many possibilities, to include strange, extroverted, bisexual, unevolved, unemployed, or any thing else that comes to mind. You may or may not be wrong, but guessing or implying will do no good. I think my point is understood.

Thanks,

Keith

Posted: Feb 28th, 2011 01:48 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
pol

Keith - A "big grin" can be interpreted other ways however.. look up definition.

I didn't read any malice by NS, rather - amusement.

Last edited on Mar 1st, 2011 06:26 PM by pol

Posted: Mar 1st, 2011 06:40 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
pol

If a guaranteed means to reveal the presence of spirits was developed - it should surely serve as a deterrent to the perpetration of crimes .. in the knowledge that there are eyes & ears everywhere ~ possibly even taking notes!

Posted: Mar 19th, 2011 09:55 AM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
pol

'Sensing Murder'

- A most compelling program .. for those with an interest in this endeavour.

http://www.sensingmurder.co.nz/public/

(may be currently screened in the States as well?.. US version)

Last edited on Mar 19th, 2011 06:47 PM by pol

Posted: Mar 30th, 2011 12:49 PM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
pol

Daniel Morcombe disappearance - Inquest

Douglas Jackway* (key person of interest) I'm happy to learn is indicting himself even further.

This was a most awful crime... the boy was waiting alone for a bus to go to buy Christmas presents... the first bus did not stop for him - if it had he would not have been abducted.. & most surely murdered. (the crime being one of opportunity).

http://www.abc.net.au/pm/content/2011/s3178045.htm

* The name Jackway was given by the spiritworld on 2 occasions - (after Douglas Jackway was named as a suspect in the media).

Last edited on Apr 1st, 2011 01:01 AM by pol

Posted: Mar 30th, 2011 11:15 PM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
pol

There are much evil & powerful forces operating in our world today..
Serious crime fighting needs all the resources that can be mustered -- extending to the unseen realms.

Posted: Apr 2nd, 2011 04:14 AM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
pol

Photo of murder suspect Douglas Jackway
http://www.mako.org.au/images/douglas_jackway.jpg

- even though the image is blurred, you can still make out the evil eyes! (can't look at the image without being creeped-out).

Prior to availing of help from spirit... I had formed a profile of the perpetrator as closely identical to that of Jackway ie. pure evil - devoid of any semblance of humanity; a past history of deviant behavior; a societal reject.. the fact that the crime occurred only days before Christmas - only served to reinforce these views.

Last edited on Apr 2nd, 2011 04:25 AM by pol

Posted: Dec 6th, 2011 06:52 PM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
siteseer

Hi Pol i am interested..technically im a sensitive/medium with some experience in evp/itc, which i am picking up again after some time out.

Im sorry im a little late in response having only found this site today.

ive had small success working remotely on missing persons/murder cases, but its not something id do publicly.Im also not interested in money.unlike some of your other responses.

Posted: Dec 16th, 2011 09:16 PM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
pol

siteseer wrote:
Hi Pol i am interested..technically im a sensitive/medium with some experience in evp/itc, which i am picking up again after some time out.

Im sorry im a little late in response having only found this site today.

ive had small success working remotely on missing persons/murder cases, but its not something id do publicly.Im also not interested in money.unlike some of your other responses.

Appreciate your interest siteseer, however there hasn't been terribly much enthusiasm the proposed site (your only the 2nd who's expressed an interest) .. hence I've put the idea aside for now..
I've now further been somewhat deterred by the potentially unwise aspect of publicly listing names of crime suspects - which the site would entail.

Posted: Dec 16th, 2011 09:19 PM
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
pol

pol wrote:
Photo of murder suspect Douglas Jackway
http://www.mako.org.au/images/douglas_jackway.jpg

- even though the image is blurred, you can still make out the evil eyes! (can't look at the image without being creeped-out).

Prior to availing of help from spirit... I had formed a profile of the perpetrator as closely identical to that of Jackway ie. pure evil - devoid of any semblance of humanity; a past history of deviant behavior; a societal reject.. the fact that the crime occurred only days before Christmas - only served to reinforce these views.

Erred with the culprit... it wasn't Douglas Jackway at all.

Posted: Dec 18th, 2011 08:32 PM
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
siteseer

Hi Pol, it is a pity but i understand how acts govern what websites have to be responsible for.

The other hard part is even though law enforcment may use sensitives, its gets very tricky stating how facts came to light and can be easily descredited.

At the moment i am trying for something on Daniel OKeeffe.

http://www.dancomehome.com/

yes there is a reward, but that is not my motivation.

If anyone reading this can keep his name in mind and post if they get anything similar id appreciate that.thankyou.

Posted: Dec 28th, 2011 07:02 AM
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
Paul

Daniels hoody Is the key............................

Posted: Jan 2nd, 2012 08:22 PM
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
siteseer

thats interesting you say that Paul(hi!)maybe cultural breakdown, but by hoody do you mean where he lived/people he hung out with...or hoodie as in hooded top?lol

can i ask by which method you recieved this info?and is there anymore?haha sorry for slow reply:biggrin:

Posted: Feb 20th, 2012 04:28 PM
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
pol

siteseer wrote:

At the moment i am trying for something on Daniel OKeeffe.

http://www.dancomehome.com/

yes there is a reward, but that is not my motivation.

If anyone reading this can keep his name in mind and post if they get anything similar id appreciate that.thankyou.
Hi siteseer..

My personal feeling is that if he could make contact with loved ones after all this time, he would do.... I don't think he's in a position to do so.
Unfortunately it commonly seems that sensitive, good natured folks are susceptible to prematurely vanish off the planet* ~ whether by their own hand or through foul play.. the world can be a cruel place for some individuals.

(for instance, if Daniel Morcombe was a 'rough as guts' kid he may have stood a chance of escape from his predator)

* although potentially their spirit may not vanish if they died in tragic circumstances.

Last edited on Feb 20th, 2012 07:50 PM by pol

Posted: May 5th, 2012 06:04 PM
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
pol

A further incentive for a "spiritsolvit" site - can incl. "Psychic lotto numbers - from spirit & the living" (from experience there's potential to exploit spirits.. with measure of 'psychic ability' for this purpose), moreover a psychic lotto site would be a hook to attract broader interest in spirit communication, which I'm all for.

I'll be surely asking spiritworld (it appears the closer to the draw - the more accurate) for the winning Nos. of this extraordinary lotto jackpot*-
http://tatts(dotcom)/tattersalls/games/oz-lotto/oz-lotto-jackpot
(Oz lotto not widely available internationally)

* (would love to see 70 folks win 1mil - rather than just 1 or more take out the entire prize, which is commonly the case)

Last edited on May 6th, 2012 06:12 PM by pol

Posted: May 6th, 2012 08:53 AM
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Pol,

Would you be kind enough to alter the link so it doesn't work (such as spelling a portion if it out, like " dot com" or consider removing it.

No issue with the subject matter or any lottery, I just don't want to generate traffic from this website to theirs. It's too close to spam practices, though it is plainly clear that is not your intent :)

Thank you kindly,
Keith

Posted: May 6th, 2012 05:15 PM
  PM Quote Reply
24th Post
pol

Keith, I don't mind removing the lotto link, however I generally have a problem with being asked to remove links ~ for I thought 'cross-referencing' was part of what the Net is about ... further, I think it should be a trade off - in that I haven't been asked to remove ITC Bridge links from any other site.

(Incidentally Oz lotto isn't widely available internationally)

Posted: May 6th, 2012 05:46 PM
  PM Quote Reply
25th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

pol wrote: Keith, I don't mind removing the lotto link, however I generally have a problem with being asked to remove links ~ for I thought 'cross-referencing' was part of what the Net is about ... further, I think it should be a trade off - in that I haven't been asked to remove ITC Bridge links from any other site.

(Incidentally Oz lotto isn't widely available internationally)

Hi Pol,

I noticed the link is still active.

As Keith mentioned;  Your posting the link is not a problem given the context of your post.

Just about all websites track IP addresses and for all anybody knows,  the lotto's site owner might think traffic coming from this site is not a welcome thing.

You don't have to remove it completely.  You could merely disable the link by changing  .com to dotcom  as in the example below:

Thank you in advance for your prompt attention to resolve this matter.

Regards,
Ron

Posted: May 9th, 2012 10:10 PM
  PM Quote Reply
26th Post
pol

pol wrote:
A further incentive for a "spiritsolvit" site - can incl. "Psychic lotto numbers - from spirit & the living" (from experience there's potential to exploit spirits.. with measure of 'psychic ability' for this purpose), moreover a psychic lotto site would be a hook to attract broader interest in spirit communication, which I'm all for.

I'll be surely asking spiritworld (it appears the closer to the draw - the more accurate) for the winning Nos. of this extraordinary lotto jackpot*-
(Oz lotto not widely available internationally)

* (would love to see 70 folks win 1mil - rather than just 1 or more take out the entire prize, which is commonly the case)

Only 1 number (out of seven) given by spirit was drawn ..... also had a lot of trouble trying to purchase lotto online ?? -For as it turned out, the numbers I selected weren't the one's subsequently shown on my ticket confirmation email .. just as well the spirit numbers were mostly duds.

3 first prize winners will share $70mil+ - although as yet only 1 winner has claimed ?

Posted: May 16th, 2012 03:20 PM
  PM Quote Reply
27th Post
pol

It occurred how the song "Daniel" by Elton John lends itself to molding into an ode to murdered boy Daniel Morcombe.. from the perspective of his twin brother - it surely would've been a tear-jerker.
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/e/elton+john/daniel_20046807.html

~incidentally, we could do with more songs relating to the spirit realm - given its reality. (assisted by what is currently known about the spirit realm ie. spirit's eager to communicate & assist the living;/ their expressed need for our help ~ we could do with more 'spirit-savvy' folks to help the living & 'the dead'.

Last edited on May 16th, 2012 03:52 PM by pol

Posted: Jun 3rd, 2012 05:54 PM
  PM Quote Reply
28th Post
pol

Haven't gotten very far with this unsolved crime .. although the parents remain firm in their belief the girl is still alive, which I much doubt . (along with the detectives working on case).

However, as is usually the case with real life - persistence can pay off - along with "pester power" .. together with 'networking' expectedly applying in spiritworld as well.

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/a-year-on-a-plea-to-find-missing-victorian-girl-siriyakorn-bung-siriboon/story-e6frfku0-1226378994563

(child abduction cases particularly take hold of me .. probably coz it's quite miraculous I wasn't a victim of such.. given my far & wide solo wanderings as a child)

Last edited on Jun 3rd, 2012 06:33 PM by pol

Posted: Jun 4th, 2012 05:50 PM
  PM Quote Reply
29th Post
pol

I put it to our State's Corrections Dept. that it would be a worthwhile recreational activity for the prison population to become involved with EVP experimentation (reckon they'd be no shortage of "inventive crooks" amongst them)..potentially even aid in their reformation -in the knowledge gained that life continues on /.. & one doesn't escape misdeeds unseen...
Also mooted prisoners may like to apply EVP for the noble purpose of potentially solving of serious crime, given they've ample time on their hands... may even aid their redemption.

Posted: Jun 4th, 2012 07:55 PM
  PM Quote Reply
30th Post
EVP-ITC Research and Development

Hi pol,

I just read the entire thread.

My friend and medium Linda works with Pam Coronado teaching online classes in psychic investigations. Linda also has her own psychic investigation class that meets weekly about two hours from my home. They work on cold cases. After listening to some of my EVPs (probably the few of the better ones - :smile:) Linda invited me to bring my computer and white noise to her class so we could attempt to find out who the murderer was by contacting the victim in one of the classes cold case studies.  I have to tell you that it was probably one of the most frustrating experiences that I have had. We actually FINALLY made contact with the victim after hours of prep time and she identified her murderer by stating his first and last name and his occupation. The man identified was her husband who was a police officer. Linda heard the EVP before I did and we all agreed with the result but...what to do with it? Can we trust the result -  did we hear it correctly? Was it really the victim that we made contact with? Even with this information, there is nothing we can do with it unless the PD awants to reopen the case and is open to the use of EVP or at best the use of a psychic they trust. Not every PD will consider the use of a psychic as an aid in an investigation. Usually it is one of the officers who has a  personal freindship or a professional experience with a psychic that the PD may consider the use of one.

The thought is great but the evidence must be beyond a reasonable doubt. If the EVP can lead the invesitgators on the right path to find the evidence, all well and good but there is a good possibility that we are sending them down the wrong path as our recordings methods and listening abilities are not always on the mark. Mediumistic and psychic abilities are also not always reliable,

What do you think? 

Jayne

Last edited on Jun 4th, 2012 08:34 PM by EVP-ITC Research and Development

Posted: Jun 5th, 2012 07:26 PM
  PM Quote Reply
31st Post
pol

Hi Jayne

I previously had the admin of AtransC website reiterate same as you impart about the inherent difficulties with conducting a 'spirit crime solving site'.. I also recall they mentioning having trialled the idea at one stage (or still maintain a provision within their website .. need to check)
However, I think it's still worth going with it ~ for if it actually achieves to solve just one horrid murder, I reckon it's worth it. (perhaps even the public knowledge of the existence of such a site may in turn even serve as a deterrent to the perpetration of serious crime - one can only hope!)
Personally I wouldn't worry about the prospect of "leading investigators down the wrong path" - for I reckon they'd be well & truly used to it.. just part & parcel of their line of work!.. Further, from your describing the difficulties in relation to law enforcement accepting input from paranormal sources.. it would appear our Aust. law enforcement may be rather more open & advanced - for have heard they're commonly apt to collaborate with psychic's in relation to the most difficult to solve murder cases.
Although the subject matter is one of a serious nature (can't get more serious than murder)... my intention isn't for the site to be treated utmost seriously (if that makes sense?) .. Actually first came up with the fab name .."spiritsolvit" ... perhaps can even incorporate input from spirit in relation to "cures" for today's enduring diseases & illnesses - for if they can actually 'diagnose' (from my experience) - then why not an additional supply of curatives? .. for another deplore of mine is seeing people endure intractable illness.

Posted: Jun 6th, 2012 03:29 PM
  PM Quote Reply
32nd Post

Hi Pol,

I certainly think you should follow your instincts. I only meant to share my fairly recent experience in this area and to share the info relayed to me by my friend Linda regarding the difficulty in being taken seriously by most police departments (at least in this country).

Should you begin your effort to develop a group of evp crime researchers, your experiences may be totally different than what anyone else may have experienced and perhaps it will also depend on the strength of bond that your particular group has with spirit.

I look forward to watching this develop.

Jayne

Posted: Jun 9th, 2012 05:43 PM
  PM Quote Reply
33rd Post
pol

I don't see why the police investigators working on unsolved serious crimes wouldn't ordinarily take recourse to use EVP as an additional tool themselves - given the prospect of names they may receive (or resembling) of those persons under suspicion or investigation.

Furthermore, the more widely EVP is utilized amongst the investigators, the greater the chance of there arising the same person being consequently named as the offender.

Last edited on Jun 10th, 2012 06:17 PM by pol

Posted: Jun 11th, 2012 05:43 AM
  PM Quote Reply
34th Post

Some possibilities are (and you could probably add to this)

1. Not everyone believes in life after death so that even the mention of voices from the dead is dismissed

2. Even those who do believe in the afterlife may not believe in the ability to communicate with the dead and some may even look at it as occult practice

3. If the above two actually listened to the EVP they probably would not hear it. They will hear something but not words.

4. Even those who believe in the ability to communicate with the dead will probably not hear the EVP the same unless it is a Class A.

Just some thoughts based upon my own experiences with various people with different views  listening to EVP.

Jayne

Last edited on Jun 11th, 2012 05:46 AM by EVP-ITC Research and Development

Posted: Jun 11th, 2012 06:11 AM
  PM Quote Reply
35th Post
Frank Douglas

The police are working to solve a case that has to be presented in court.

They need to present evidence that is beyond reasonable doubt to a jury.

Any Defense Attorney worth his salt would work to repudiate anything metaphysical / paranormal and have it tossed out... it's their job.

JM2CW

Cheers
Frank

Posted: Jun 13th, 2012 04:14 PM
  PM Quote Reply
36th Post
pol

But then, there's always the prospect of the named suspect conceding guilt if confronted with .. "the spiritworld have identified you as the offender".. you never know

Posted: Jun 14th, 2012 07:35 PM
  PM Quote Reply
37th Post
pol

VERY HARD to comprehend how a husband could murder the mother of 3 young girls - no matter for what reason or provocation.
http://www.smh.com.au/national/allison-badenclays-husband-charged-with-murder-20120613-20all.html

Consulted trusty spiritworld (if not always in accuracy ~ certainly in presence -responsiveness.

Didn't ask any questions for several minutes after switching on recorder - although had been thinking about the case (further evidence spirits CAN apparently read minds)-

Messages:. "Please help me" ...."husband" .. "husband" (female) - possibly Allison herself ?

Asked who murdered Allison Baden-Clay-

"It was her husband did it" (female)

"Husband ?" (male -questioning)

"Very hard to credit" (male)

"Help me" (female)

"CHILDREN" - one of the clearest words I've heard since using EVP (could be a factor of being most concerned about the children.

Don't know what help the female would be wanting ?.. how is one to know ?

The messages were received after the husband was charged.

Posted: Jun 17th, 2012 03:04 PM
  PM Quote Reply
38th Post
pol

If it is murder victim Allison -.saying help me.. husband.. children, - could be she fears for safety of the children if husband is indeed her killer ?

(& if so ~ he's a very good actor, for hard to discern tell-tale signs of guilt from interview)

Last edited on Jun 17th, 2012 03:10 PM by pol

Posted: Jun 19th, 2012 03:15 PM
  PM Quote Reply
39th Post
pol

For this missing girl was told.. "prison" -could be another Jaycee Lee Dugard scenario.. (for I reckon the number of such captives around the world would astound most people).
http://www.bendigoadvertiser.com.au/news/local/news/general/familys-plea-for-help-in-krystal-fraser-mystery/2199152.aspx

Would be interested to see what info. those on the other side of the world receive re. this missing girl.

Posted: Jun 19th, 2012 03:59 PM
  PM Quote Reply
40th Post
pol

pol wrote:
'Sensing Murder'

- A most compelling program .. for those with an interest in this endeavour.

http://www.sensingmurder.co.nz/public/

(may be currently screened in the States as well?.. US version)

Currently showing repeats in Aust, -however the last episode in which the psychic's contacted the spirit of a murdered NZ deaf girl (who -surprisingly remained deaf in spirit) - I was always of the understanding that disabilities pertained to the physical body only ??

Current time is 10:45 PM Page:    1  2  3  Next Page Last Page    
ITC Bridge > Build a Bridge > Listings for people seeking to work together > Propose to start A "spirit world crime solving site" Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1739 seconds (24% database + 76% PHP). 24 queries executed.