ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lance, Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Water Picture from May, 2010  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
You have chosen to ignore Ty. click Here to view this post

Posted: Nov 14th, 2010 12:27 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
drrh

Ty I remember this one.  I do see the eye you are talking about.  But just noticed if you turn your head to the right  down at the bottom of what looks like a silver plate there is what looks to me like two eyes and a nose (human).  What do you think about that?  Good pic !

Debbie:biggrin:

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Nov 16th, 2010 09:50 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
drrh

Ty all the way over to the left toward the bottom of the pic it looks like 2 different eyes!  Maybe Big Brother is watching you!  LOL    I really do see the eyes though.

Debbie:biggrin:

Posted: Nov 16th, 2010 12:34 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
drrh

No left! 

Big Brother's sister,

Debbie:biggrin:lol

Posted: Nov 17th, 2010 08:43 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
drrh

Ty that person looks like it has flowing long hair, flowing to the left and right beside and sort of behind the figure, I think it looks like an angel,  I can see a head and what looks like wings starting to come out from each side.  Up top straight up from your finger I see what looks like a bird looking to the right, I can see an eye and beak.  And there's a little mouth there too.  There's lots of stuff in this pic! Good one!

Debbie(Big Sister) LOL

Posted: Nov 21st, 2010 12:03 PM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
drrh

Hey Ty, I did the coolest thing and I don't know how to get it on here.  I was getting ready for bed and had a glass of soda on the nightsand. Beside that I have one of those little tap lights for when I get up.  Anyway I was watching the bubbles come up from the soda on the wall and it was making images so I got my cell phone out and recorded it.  Well,  it worked becauses you can see faces forming as the video is going.  I saw 1 female and at least two males.  One looked like he was smiling or trying to.  I'm trying to figure out how to post it over here.  If you have any suggestions, let me know. 

Talk to you later, Debbie:biggrin:

Posted: Nov 23rd, 2010 11:16 AM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
drrh

Oh Boy!  I don't know if my phone came with one or not.  If not I'll have to go to Verizon and see about it.   I mean, this thing is really cool.   I showed it to a couple of people and they can see it too.   The one face looks like it forms from the left, looks male,  and you can see him smile.  Did you ever see the movie Abyss?  Well when the water thing comes in and makes faces with the chick,  it's like that.   I will try to do it this weekend.  My computer here at work got a virus and destroyed my hard drive.  Jim was able to put another one in but I lost a lot of stuff.  Sucks!  And a computer guy came in and said it still needs to be changed because something is not right.  So he as to buy me a new computer.  Ha!  It's on the company anyway.   Then I will try to get this done.  I was gonna record it again last night to see what I got but didn't.  Tonight I think I will again though.  Thanks for the info.  I'll definately let you know when I get this hooked up.  It's amazing, that's all I can say.  I was just blown away!

Talk to you buddy, Debbie:biggrin:

Posted: Mar 5th, 2012 01:49 AM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
IanLama

:wub:
Hello! I am a newcomer here.
I see a face there at the bottom of the bowl

Current time is 03:31 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Video ITC (Water and reflection methods) > Water Picture from May, 2010 Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1734 seconds (29% database + 71% PHP). 34 queries executed.