ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
richeyjo

Hello:

I am new to this forum and just wanted to share one of many, many experiences I continue to have.  I have been into spirit visitation my entire life, and more seriously within the past five years, trying to prove visitation via physics and other universal (natural) ways.  I am very much into experiments with anything electronic as this seems to be the avenue my loved ones in spirit like to communicate with me. I've connected with a couple different international research groups, paranormal groups, theologians, photographers, physicists, inventors, and other professionals in my quest for validation of my theories and experiments. 

I would like to know if anyone else in this forum has received communication in this way.  One of my many experiment activities can be seen and heard at:               
Since this occurrence happened so fast , I just grabbed my camcorder and put it on the top of my speaker, as my recorder needed to be charged, so the picture is just a picture of the modem.  I sent the sound to several people to see what they heard and all came back with the same words.  The male voice is harder to understand, but the female voice is saying the same thing but easier to understand because it is of a higher pitch.  Once you hear the female voice, you can understand the male voice.

I'd love to get some feedback on this from others who are interested in this field.

Spider

Hello and welcome!

I took a quick run thru your recording, and you sure do have a lot of talking going on!  In awhile, when I have more time, I am going to go thru the recording much more carefully, as there is so much being said! Has this happened to you in the past, speech coming thru your speakers?  Where you running any particular program at the time when this happened?

Thanks for posting this example, and Welcome to the forum, you'll find some great like minded folks here!

Lisa 

Slider2732

Quite rightly you'd think it a little weird !
The traits within it are the Hollywood style 'get out' low voice slow down male sound of a poltergeist, linked with innocent kids.

Being a computer, my thoughts are that it's some kind of malware. Normally, i'd expect some kind of popup to be on the screen behind your browser (if you were online), advertising a new film or something.
We're not far from Halloween, so that would tie in...maybe.
Another thought is of various components acting as a radio circuit. I was once modifying a music keyboard for extra effects and sounds and somehow started receiving a local radio station.

All those things aside and if you know exactly what your PC loads up at boot time, then it's perplexing to say the least. Rather cool, in an awkward way for yourself no doubt.
(If in XP, click 'Start', then 'Run', then type in 'msconfig'. You can then see what your PC loads up when it starts up. Something may be loading to do this as some kind of advertising gimmick).

Spider

Hmmm.....Good possible theory Slider about the malware.

I hope I didn't come across as doubting that what I was hearing was anything but paranormal in nature.  I had a similar experience, as I was booting up my computer one morning, I had walked away and out of no where I hear a conversation going on, I thought maybe my cat had accidently rolled over on the TV remote in the other room, but the TV was off, and when I went by my computer, I heard it again!  It freaked me out completely!  I had no programs up, all that was on was the intro screen to Windows XP.  Because some of it was so faint, and intermittent, I was unable to make out what was being said, but it was 2 people talking to each other!!  It was not a radio program, commercial, etc, nothing like that at all.  As hard as I tried to rationalize it, the more perplexed I became!  I have had weird phone calls, and also there were a couple of times that when my grandson left messages for me on my answering machine, within his message I hear these other people talking, and it was NOT background noise on his end, or another phone conversation, as one of the voices was mimicking what he was saying!  You get used to the difference after listening to EVP's for so many years. It has become almost second nature to be able to pick out back ground noise vs an EVP.

As I had stated, I am going to take a thorough listen to this clip again and tell what I hear. 

Thanks again!

Lisa

richeyjo

Actually I just sat down at the computer to write an e-mail, so there were no programs on the internet open at the time.  The big bang you hear is one of my neighbors shooting off a firecracker for the 4th of July when I was recording the voices.  I get a tremendous amount of things like this happening, especially with my computer, and yes, I had one time that the speaker said "It will be okay", and one time when it said "It's me", and a few times beautiful musical notes.  I questioned a lot of people of the chance of perhaps a short wave radio coming through the speaker but have been reassured that it wouldn't have had the echo sound and they doubted it was that.  It sounds like they are saying "There's no reason to refuse to see me".  That particular sentence has a tremendous personal meaning to me.  Each response actually had meaning at the time as I know what I was thinking or trying to do at the time.  I've lost both my son and daughter, and my grandson, so I would like to believe it was Robin and Jimmy or Tony.  My computer turns itself on and does so many strange things like showing my daughter's old e-mail address even though it was never on this computer as I go it after her transition. 

richeyjo

This happened on 7/4 so I don't think it had anything to do with halloween.  I have all pop ups blocked, and am a fanatic on de-fragmenting and cleaning out files on the computer and have Norton to block things. 

I absolutely love all the activity I get in this house and have absolutely no fear of the spiritual realm, in fact I can honestly say I am more at home with the spiritual realm then I am of the physical realm, but that is because I was brought up in a home from childhood that believed in spirit visitation.  I get a lot of responses on my K-2, tremendous spikes on a Guass Master and another piece of equipment, and wonderful pics.  I am always experimenting with all the equipment I have.  I've included one pic that got me started in asking "how", which has been almost a five year research. 

Shortly after my daughter transitioned, I took a series of pictures which you will see in the pic I attached.  I turned them into a slideshow because I am so convinced that the pic shows the spirit of my daughter, son, and grandson.   A few months later, one of the pics converted one frame into a video of live energy emanating from the exact spot Rob transitioned from, and a few months later, added a song to it.  The song I had never heard before but the words were meant for me from my daughter.  I did not do anything to make these things happen (and actually still would not be able to duplicate it because I don't know how) and actually sent the video to a couple investigators who believe that spirit used the first pics as a catalyst to create the energy in the one frame.   Amazing.

Attached Image (viewed 1184 times):

3.jpeg

richeyjo

Thanks for telling me that as I've never known anyone else that got voices from their computer.  I've heard stories before of telephone incidents.  When my sister transitioned (she raised her granddaughter from birth), my nieces cellphone started to say "hello" when it was just sitting around.  Ashley called the manufacturer to see if they felt something was wrong with the phone (although she really believed it was my sister), and they said it shouldn't do that and they would send her a new one.  She got the new one and it started doing the same thing except this time it would say "I love you".  This was heard by both her dad and his girlfriend.  At the same time, my cellphone started doing things it shouldn't so I believe that is her way of contacting us.  I truly believe my computer and printer are devices my daughter uses, and my son and grandson use my T.V. and a digital clock to interact.  I have tons of videos to show the world that it isn't my imagination, plus I have had several people here at the house to actually see things happen, like the keyboard typing by itself, or the printer printing out test sheets by itself, and on and on.  When spirit turns the computer on, it bypasses the login screen and goes directly to the desktop or wherever it wants to go (usually while I'm watching TV and no where near it), but when I turn on my computer, I have a login page come up first.  I'm attaching a picture of who I believe is my son.  He transitioned as a baby, but in the picture he looks just like my daughter.  I had to go through 20+ surgeries due to cancer so I always took pics to see if my children were with me.  This pic was taken the night before a major surgery and a female friend drove with me to Ann Arbor and we had to stay at a motel because the surgery was schedules to early in the morning.  The program my friend was watching was "The Unit", which is not a paranormal show. There was no one else in the room but my female friend and me, and it isn't a double exposure because it was taken with a digital and the memory card was cleaned the night before. One night I was laying in bed and talking to my son and telling him how I would love to hear his voice, and got an EVP where a male said "hello", really clear.  In the picture it looks like he has wrinkles in his forehead but if you have a desktop magnifier you can see that it is energy streaks so he was either just manifesting or dissipating.  I am so full of stories, all of which have been put on video of actual events, or witnessed by others.  I just love this entire subject.

Attached Image (viewed 1172 times):

jimmy.jpeg

Vicki Talbott

Welcome--your stories and pictures are amazing. How wonderful that you are getting such contact from your loved ones!

Linda35950

I will be back I want to spend some time on this.This is all so very interesting.I think you are in contack with your loved ones.

Ever think it may be someone from another planet?

I am getting clicking noise many many little Click click clicks.

I had my recorder walked right into these clicks played it back and got many class a voice two are three,time I put it from recorder to computer it was gone are lost in with all the other evps.

I have heard this three times in just a few weeks and I look around to see if the dogs are hearing it and their not.

I am going to start carrying the recorder so when I hear the clicks again I can hurry and walk into them.

Their always in the Dinning room.

Last edited on Oct 8th, 2010 03:52 PM by Linda35950

Spider

Okay.......I finally was able to sit down and decipher the audio from this clip.  There definitely was a quite a bit of conversation going on.  I think it was three males and one female speaking.  It was layered, some speaking over the other, and at times they used each others speech to speak what they wanted to say.  This was NOT radio interference in any way shape or form.  A very interesting clip!

Here goes.....this is what I heard:

Did you see her? F

looks like it's raining M

I think so F

How'd you see them taking it? M

If their just standing there? M

It's a nice little home M

move the shelves/shells

All that at the beginnng thru history F

even at that head stone F

Moved it down M2

The steep hill/Steve Hill M2

Was the management M3

Isn't he all sorry? M3

His sister M

If you sing, look for Mandy M3

take his picture F  **said same time, overlapping each other

Said her name was Shazera M2

**Bumping sound**

won't hurt you M2

you have to move the stool/school zM2

He's shining it up M3

I'll even use the singing F

I'll even use the singing F

The guy behind you's shining M2

Do it with the singing F (very faint)

Someone else's burning FF

Their all singing M2 ** said to sounds of movement**

It's a lot of singing M2 **also said to sounds of movement**

I need you stay here F

I heard her speak F

she spoke M2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's what I heard in this clip.  There sure was a lot of talking going on, and I do not think it is possible that it was random radio waves or anything like that, based on what was being said.  Let me know what you think about this, please?

Thanks! Lisa

richeyjo

Thank you.  I've had years of communication and I'm still awed by some of the ways that spirit can communicate.

richeyjo

I love that you watched the dogs to see if they were hearing something.  My cat is the best "ghost hunter" in the world.  Kitty meows and jumps in the air trying to catch orbs.  I've put my camera next to his head to try to capture what he is looking at and talking to, and I always get orbs and high spikes on the EMF detectors.  A person with good hearing can hear only up to 20,000 mhertz while dogs hear up to something like 43,000 and cats up to 65,000.  I really do not like the term "ghost" and like "spirit" better.  TV has made the term "ghost" too negative for my belief system.

When I got my daughter's slideshow/video/music clip, although it would show up on my computer, it would not allow me to e-mail or copy it to a disk.  My nephew came over, then went back home to get some of is disks thinking maybe mine were bad, but even on his, it wouldn't copy.  One night I had such a need to watch it and although there wasn't anything different about it, I just had a "feeling" that it would now allow me to send it.  I went on a grief board at 11:30 at night to see if someone was on it so I could trying mailing it, and it finally went through.  Infact that was the night the slideshow/video added music to itself.

richeyjo

Lisa, are you getting this via EVP?  I honestly haven't tried it that way and just took the words that everyone seemed to be hearing, "There's no reason to refuse to see me".  I had several people listen to it to make sure that is what I was hearing, and did not tell anyone what I thought they were saying.  My daughter was able to see and hear spirit and she use to tell me I could too if I'd knock the walls down that I built around myself (a form of self protection I use when something hurts me, and losing my two children and my grandson, and then later my only sibling, I know I internalize the pain by building a wall around me), so the words meant something special to me. 

Spider

Hi Joyce~~

Yes I get all of this thru EVP.  I need to explain one thing how ever.  In all the time I have been doing EVP work, and deciphering recordings, I am at the extreme end of the spectrum when it comes to listening.  Most people will hear only the occasional word or phrase, and I am hearing entire dialogues going on.  This is something I have questioned thru out the paranormal circles, asking if others are hearing the way I do.  I have been challenged more than once on my results, and even questioned my own sanity.  I was put in touch with a wonderful lady named Debbie Constantino, her and her husband Mark have a website called Spirits-Speak.com.  Debbie and her husband do great works for people who want contact with loved ones, relaying messages between the living and the deceased.  In talking to her, I found a kindred spirit, she hears things the way I do.  So now I do not think I am crazy!!  LOL!  Also, there is nothing better than what you hear can be validated by hard records, or by finding that what I hear has resonated with the person involved in asking about a loved one.  I have been called clair-audient, a physical medium, psychic, etc.  None of those shoes seem to fit, so I guess I am a hybrid of sorts when it comes to spirit communication!!  All in all, I have thousands upon thousands of EVP's deciphered, and I cherish each and everyone one of those transmissions.

Ok, enough of me.  You have had such extreme loss of those you love, and that has to be a hard thing to have endured.  The so called walls you have put up, may not really exist.  We have to do things to protect our hearts, the pain is so intense, and the loss so profound, it is only natural to avoid it , even subconsciously doing it, and not being aware of doing it.  There is a thin line between wanting to hear from those who have passed that we love, and yet we can be afraid that by hearing from them  will just intensify that loss all the more,  and not wanting to wade into those waters, and leaving things just as they are,  it being a mystery.  I have had people who know me ask if I do contacts with those loved ones I have lost, most recently, my little brother, and yes I have, but I needed to limit the contact so as not to bring back the sadness that took so long to overcome.  I know they are happy where they are, and I feel I had to let them grow and progress in their new state of being by not dragging up the past just to satisfy my own guilt, the thoughts that I should have said this, or done that before they had died.  But again that is me, and I know that others who have made contact with their departed loved ones, they have found no greater joy in doing so.  Who wouldn't love to be able to hear someones who has gone's voice again, and know that they are still around?  It is priceless.

It takes a great deal of time and effort to listen to EVP's, Imagine in the span of 15 seconds, how many words can be said!  It is amazing!   For me, that is what takes so long to  decipher a recording, as I do o not want to miss not one single word being said!  I have to be in the right frame of mind to do it, not be rushed, and also not be so hard on myself if I do come to a part that I cannot understand.  I have had to learn to let it go, and move on to the next part.

I hope that you too can learn not to be so hard on yourself, and to take things in stride.  There is always tomorrow to try again.  The walls we build around ourselves need to be taken down, sometimes one brick at a time, in order to get to what our goal is.  I hope that anything I have said here has not upset you in anyway, that was not my intention.  Please have a pleasant day, and relax and take care of yourself.  You deserve it!

Thanks!

Lisa

drrh

Wow Lisa,  I was just reading the above and saw "Debbie" and I thought for a minute you were talking about me"  ROTFL!    Just kidding though!

Debbie:biggrin:

Spider

Your a wonderful lady too!! And we are kindred spirits, don't ya think?? :)

drrh

Hi all,  This is the first time I noticed this.  I haven't been on much.  This is wild!!!!   I don't have my headphones with me so I'll listen again but some of what I picked up is in the beginning it sounds like a male voice saying sort of sing-songy "How could they do this to me",  you can hear the pop they make with energy, then the female voice singing something like "Although we refuse to sleep" or "All those we refuse to see"!!!! 

This is too cool!  I would love to hear more of your videos.   I hear stuff all the time in water, fans, de-humidifiers, blow dryers etc.  Today is my Mom's birthday and I have been having a hard time with it.  I could hear in the shower " your Mom doesn't want you to be sad it's her birthday".  And I heard them singing "Happy Birthday" to her. Her name is Nellie.  I heard them sing it last night too.  I think they are trying to let me know that I shouldn't be sad but I can't help it.  Saturday night I was reading in bed with my cat Morty (he's big, he's a Maine Coon) and I had the window open just about an inch or so and all of a sudden at 1:15AM  there was a big bang like somebody threw something against the side of the house.  Morty jumped and ran to the window to look out.  I grabbed a flashlight and was shining it out and saying Who's out there?  Cut it out!  Of course there was no one out there, I believe it was a friend of mine that has passed trying to be funny.   Also this morning I  asked if my Mom could touch my shoulder (because I always tell them not to touch me, that freaks me out) anyway, they said she wasn't here right now.  I guess she was at her birthday party! At least I sure hope so!

Please post more asap!  Would love to here it!

Debbie:thumbup:

drrh

Spider wrote: Your a wonderful lady too!! And we are kindred spirits, don't ya think?? :)

Oh absolutely woman!   We are definately two peas in a pod!  LOL

richeyjo

Lisa, thank you.  Since Robin's transition, I think I'm knocking down the wall slowly, but continuously, or I wouldn't be able to have so much activity or at least be aware of it like I am.  I am extremely sensitive to a change in the EM field, and discovered that I can "feel" who is here if I ask them to hug me.  It's funny how each energy feels different then the other.  I guess that is the main reason for my experimenting with energy to help others to see that there are changes that can be detected and logged via video, and are not just my imagination.  I find your ability so interesting, but at the same time can relate to it in comparison to my understanding of energy.  Because of my website, I get thousands of pictures and experiences from people all over the world, each wanting and needing validation that "yes", it is possible to have communication with spirit in many different ways.  There seems to be such a hunger for knowledge and confirmation.  So many phrases you wrote from the EVP resonated with me.  Here are a couple examples: 

"move the shelves/shells"  - I got an EVP that sounded like furniture or a shelving unit being pulled across a wooden floor and found a piece of Robin's furniture pulled away from the wall by about 3".  It is an extremely heavy piece of furniture with about 8 drawers in it so I know my cat could not have moved it because I can barely move it unless I take the drawers out.

"All that at the beginnng thru history F
even at that head stone F  " -  From the time Robin learned to speak until her transition, she had abilities that I've never seen before so on her head stone I simply put the words "Ethereal Enigma" because those two words described her life from the beginning of it through her transition (and I believe still does).

"It looks like it is raining".  One day my computer came on by itself and absolutely would not let me turn it off, and periodically throughout the day a bolt of thunder would come out of the speaker.  I actually went outside to see if it was raining or storming and just sounded like it was coming from the speaker, but it wasn't.  In fact, it was snowing just a little.  I did manage to record the thunder two times although it happened at least a dozen or so times during the entire day.

There were a couple other phrases that had meaning to me also.

drrh

I am extremely sorry to hear about your daughter Robin's passing as well!  I think the inscription you put on her stone was wonderful!  I hope you can find some peace in all of this and I'm sure Robin will be helping you along your journey! And we will too if we can!!!

Debbie:sad:

richeyjo

I loved your story about your mom.  Birthdays and Angelversaries are always hard (darn it my speaker just started to give off static but I couldn't get my recorder out in time), but I'm to a point that any tears that are shed are not because of pain, but because of pure love.  Why does spirit touching you make you feel uncomfortable?  Are you scared of it?  You know your loved ones love you so much they would never hurt you.  I love being touched, or having them play with my hair or making the bed move when they sit on it.

You said you would like to see more videos, but I'm not sure how many I can post but I will post my first and very favorite one.  It was the first time I saw my daughter in spirit, and my son and grandson.  It was about 2:00 - 2:30 in the morning and I couldn't sleep so I was watching TV.  There were some beautiful scenes of Alaska so I got my camera out to see if I could get some pics to use as stationery or something. When I uploaded them, I saw a lot of what appeared to be smoke.  I was smoking a cigarette at the time, but I remember thinking I'd have to be at a bar where 50 people were smoking to get that much smoke, so I went back to the living room and asked Robin if that was her to please draw me a diagram to assure me, and the moving orb appeared.  I was sitting in a chair so I knew the movement frame by frame was not caused by me walking around.  Rob had transitioned in the exact spot where the orb was moving to on the couch, and the blue live energy appears. (Wow, my cellphone just did its thing).  When she points to the picture it is because she had asked me to sew that oriental picture for her and although she got to see it finished, she never got to see it framed and hung, so it was her way of saying "I see you finally finished it mom".  I made the pictures into a slideshow because I found comfort in seeing them.  Anyway, a few months later I went to watch it and now the blue energy was in it.  I know I didn't do that because I didn't and still wouldn't know how to do that.  A few months later, the song added itself to it.  Almost every word in that song (which I never heard before) sounded like Robin.  The first line is "I'm just a southern girl", which Rob use to say all the time, and then when the blue energy appears, it says "it feels like I'm with you".  Rob always wanted to save the world by letting everyone know that spirit continues.  I sent that video to a couple different researchers and they said it was like my children used the movement of the slideshow to act like a catalyst to create the energy.  Hope you love it as much as I do.

richeyjo

Debbie, thank you.  Although the holes in the heart can never be filled again, I find so much comfort and love in my visitations that I've come to terms with my loved ones not being here with me in the physical plane, but believe me when I say they still make me smile and laugh at some of the things they do.  It is so nice to have people to talk to about this subject, knowing they understand.

richeyjo

I guess I'm going senile because I just realized I had uploaded that video before.  Sorry!

drrh

That was awesome!  Especially the blue energy that looked like lightning.  I have never seem anything like that myself.  I do see my best friend, Teresa, in my hallway out of the corner of my eye.  When I am facing my bathroom mirror, I can see her moving around and I look real fast trying to catch her but she always evades me.  I was told it was her.  She passed in a car accident in 1991.  We were like you didn't see one of us without the other.  We both had our kids really young.  She was 15 and I was 17.  I remember we were standing in the hall in school and she was about 5 months pregnant and she asked me if maybe she was just getting fat!  LOL  I cracked up.  I said you're only getting fat in one spot!  We went to the doctor and I pretended I was her sister and I was 18 when she got examined to see if she was pregnant.   Boy times were different back then.  1972 to be exact.  I sure miss her everyday too!  But it's neat to see her even if it's only a glimpse.  I can't wait to see so many people again. And I don't know why I don't want them to touch me.  I guess I think if I don't know it's coming it will scare me!?  I have felt someone sitting down on the bed and touching my feet at night, but lightly so it didn't scare me.  I have resorted to sleeping with ear plugs everynight because they won't stop talking to me when I have the fan on.  I have asked them to not talk during the night so I can sleep but so far not too much luck! Well will talk to you again soon.  And I loved your video too! 

drrh

richeyjo wrote: Debbie, thank you.  Although the holes in the heart can never be filled again, I find so much comfort and love in my visitations that I've come to terms with my loved ones not being here with me in the physical plane, but believe me when I say they still make me smile and laugh at some of the things they do.  It is so nice to have people to talk to about this subject, knowing they understand.

I know what you mean! Before I found Lisa on atransc I thought people were going to think I was crazy.  Now I know I'm not (well not crazy about this stuff anyway)LOL  But she's been a God send to me!  We both "GET" you!  And it's great to know you too now!

Debbie

richeyjo

Debbie, I'm sorry to hear about your friend, but the reason you only see her out of the side of your eye is because the way our eyes are formed, the cones see peripheral vision, but if you turn your head, the frontal vision cannot see it.  That is why a lot of people think their eyes are playing tricks on them, or it is their imagination, but it isn't that at all.  It is only the way our eyes work.  We humans only see very little of the entire color spectrum.  I recently got a full spectrum camera and it is amazing what all is really out there in the universe that we never get to enjoy or see.  Our eyes can't see ultraviolet or infrared frequencies.  The same is true of all our senses, we are so limited.  Another example is the frequency of sound.  Look at the high frequencies that animals can hear compared to humans, or the sense of smell.  Even our sense of taste and touch are limited, but then there are people like you and Lisa who can hear things that others can't.  The motto on my site is "Whatever you focus your attention on increases!"  I truly believe that. 

To get rid of the scare, try asking someone to touch you, hug you, or play with your hair so you will get use to the feeling and won't be startled when it happens.  I know my view is unorthodoxed compared to most people, but I don't believe in evil being part of the spiritual realm, but only exists in mankind so as to give us freedom of choice as we grow spiritually.  This physical life, in my belief system, is all about the lessons we learn and the choices we make.

drrh

Joyce,  I just got off the phone with Lisa.  We were talking about the first video coming out of your speakers.  In the very beginning it almost sounds like the male voice is saying Greetings _____ and something else.  I gotta listen to this one closer with headphones.   And in the middle something like I can see you or It's good to see you right before the female voice starts to sing.   Man, this one boggles my mind!   I love it!  I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone!!!!  It just sounds so other-worldly to us! I can't wait for more of those!

Debbie:blink::biggrin:

drrh

You are right about this physical life!  Sometimes if you ask me it's for the birds!  I think I'd rather be in spirit!  For real!  Lisa just suggested getting out my digital camera (Duh! I never even thought of it) and trying to get a pic of Teresa.  So I'm going to try that tonight.  At first I thought it was my father-in-law. He had cancer and passed in the house and I thought I had been seeing him.  But then heard them say it was Teresa.  I live about an hour from the Pennhurst Asylum so I think I'm going to get my husband to take me up there soon.  I think that would be a lot of fun but maybe it will scare the pants off of me!LOL 

Back to work, talk to you later, Debbie:thumbup1:

Spider

Joyce, you are so right on about evil NOT being a part of the spirit realm!  Because of media coverage, religious beliefs, stories passed on from generation to generation, folks unfortunately have the preconceieved notion that anything to do with the spirits somehow has to be related to Satan and his minions.  In all the years of me working within the paranormal, I have yet to come across anything close to being demonic in nature.  Mind you, I do not doubt that it can happen, as all of this is all so unknown, but it has become part of my reality that it just does not exist for me.  People who were not so nice in life, carry over that personality into death.  Just because we die, we do not automatically sprout wings and become angels!

I am still watchful, just because of seeing what other people have gone thru.  Evil is part of the balance, and maybe I just have just been plain lucky to not have had to deal with anything bad like that.  Until the time comes when I may come across something of that nature, I will remain positive in my drealings with the spirit realm!

Lisa 

Last edited on Oct 11th, 2010 02:49 PM by Spider

richeyjo

Debbie, when I listen to it I just hear the male voice saying the exact same thing as the female voice, but to me it is easier to understand the female voice because of the higher pitch.  Before I was able to grab the camera, I missed the beginning which basically was some beautiful sounding heavenly music, if that makes any sense.

I have tons and tons of videos of the activity I get, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to upload a lot of videos or pics in this forum and I don't want to go against any rules.  The screwdriver experiments are really interesting, at least to me.  I wonder if I sent a couple of EVPs, if you or Lisa could hear more then me.  I'm sure at my old age, my hearing isn't as good as it was when I was younger.

richeyjo

Debbie, don't be scared of spirit.  If you go there, do you have any EMF detectors, or infrared cameras?  Digital cameras were originally based on military night time vision so they pick up a very tiny bit of the color spectrum, but not enough.  Please don't buy into the stuff you see on TV because they are in it for ratings and over-exaggerate things, and once you understand how energy works, then you realize that it can never be destroyed, only transitioned - much the same as water can be liquid, frozen, or in a gaseous (steam) state, but it is still water.  Energy cannot be earthbound as people on TV would try to make you think it can, nor do spirits only come out in the dark or at night. 

richeyjo

I am so glad to hear another person say it is not part of their reality, because that is what I say all the time.  I agree, people have been brainwashed by religious dogma, TV shows, and movies, etc.  We are a product of all we were taught our entire lives from childhood forward, until we get to the point that we start thinking outside the box and try to discover our own "truths".  Take for example the fear of the dark and relating it to negative things happening.  If you study the beginning of the fear you will find yourself going back to Europe centuries and centuries ago and finding a normal reason for it.  It is like people think black and white are colors, when in actuality, white is just the reflection of all colors of the color spectrum and black is the absorption of light instead of the reflection, and once you understand both things, all fear disappears.   Everything makes sense if you research the background.  I have been fortunate enough to work or talk to some of the most professional people in Quantum Physics, theologians, photographers, and research groups, and some paranormal groups (although most of them believe differently then me, so I've learned not to do that anymore) and no one has ever been hurt by spirit.  The most I can say I have experienced is skin irritations on three separate occasions, but I blame myself for that.  I am very sensitive to high electromagnetic fields and decided to walk around to see how high and  how wide the field was and obviously got into the higher levels.  Typically, I do not walk around with my detectors because I don't want to create a breeze or transference from my own body energy or temperature to that of the detectors, so I usually lay the equipment on a foot stool and ask spirit to go to the detector.  Now I could easily say spirit slapped or attacked me, but I know different.  Yes, I did get marks on my hand and feet on those occasions but I know it was just a result of being hypersensitive and nothing more.  I'm attaching a picture of my hand, but I promise you, this was no attack, but a very normal reaction which some people experience, but are unfortunately misconstrued by most of them.

Attached Image (viewed 1126 times):

handup.jpeg

drrh

Wow! That's interesting Joyce.  The hand I mean.  I have never experienced anything like that before. ( or should I say yet?)  And no I don't have an EMF meter or anything else but a digital recorder.  And camera.  I didn't try the camera yet.  I got into something else and forgot but I will do that soon.  My daughter had sent me a small video on my cell phone of her cat and I could hear stuff being said on the video but I didn't tell her because I know she would be scared.  She wants nothing to do with any of this stuff.   Her thinking seems to be a direct opposite of mine.  I don't know why.

Also I'm not sure where you can post the videos but there must be a place on here so we could all see them and learn from them.  I would ask Keith where to put them.

Last edited on Oct 12th, 2010 08:46 AM by drrh

drrh

Oh heck Joyce!  I just saw down on the first page where it says Video anything else other than ITC.  You could probably post them there.  I sure look forward to it.

richeyjo

Debbie, not all people are hypersensitive to the EM field, but if you are, a high field can make some people feel like they are being watched, some get nauseated, and some get skin irritations, which was the case with me.  It went away in 3 or 4 days and was more like a burn, but I was following really high spikes those particular nights. 

I always feel so bad when people are scared of spirit, or when they turn away from them.  I'm one of those crazy people who invites all spiritual beings into my house.  There have been a couple of times that there were so many huge overlapping orbs that the color of my wall changed because of the energy in front of it.  I just laughed.  It was like everyone I knew on the other side was having a party in this room.

The front page of ITC is confusing to me.  Is the live streaming working?  My family tends to like everything electronic so I believe if I used it, my kids or my sister would help me get some things.  I can't tell if what I'm seeing is an example of the live stream or is the actual live stream.  I guess I need to read more info.  If you want to see some more of my videos they are all posted on YouTube at:  http://www.youtube.com/user/richeyjo?feature=mhum
I have 132 videos, with a few more I need to up load.  I lost at least that many or more on a site that went down, without any notice, and it broke my heart, but I should have been copying them all to disks, which I do now.

I hope you get some good stuff when you go to the asylum. 

drrh

Cool Joyce! I will go there and look at your videos.  I believe Keith had told someone that the live stream was getting too expensive to keep going or something like that but I'm not sure.   I'd like to see that stream also.   Just think of the things that could pop up in there.   Maybe he could do short ones but we'd all have to know when it was going to happen so we would not miss it.

Going to see the videos now. Talk to you later,

richeyjo

Hope you enjoy them.  Check out the screwdriver experiments.  That is what I've been concentrating on lately and it totally amazes me when it goes off because human energy is not enough to do that, but once the person asks the person to come forward or I get them talking about someone special, then the two energies merge together and combined, there is enough energy to light it up.  My most recent experiments are with the full color spectrum camcorder, and you'll see how much interaction I get with the K-11 meter when asking questions.

drrh

Joyce I was looking at some of the experiements with the screwdriver.  What kind is it?  I don't quite understand why it lights up.  I also like the pictures from Barbara.  They are very interesting to me.  I will go back today and look at some more later.  Oh and the one where your kitty is watching orbs is one of my favorites.  Cute kitty! I'm a cat lover myself. 

Take care, Debbie:biggrin:

richeyjo

I have about 11 screwdriver test videos.  It is a Garner Bender Circuit Alert non-contact 50-600 volt AC current.  Electricians use them to find out if there is any live current going into a socket before they start to work on them.  They will go off within a couple inches of a socket if the wires are live.  It is possible to make it go off if you rub it, causing friction, over a wool sweater.  I have that video up on YouTube also to show that these are the only ways it will go off.  I was very curious if spirit could do that and started to experiment with people's energy and spirit energy merging and was lucky enough to find out it does.  In the various videos, you can see that there is no energy around the people until I touch them with the sensor.  The human body alone cannot do that unless you create friction and you can see in the videos, this is not the case.

Barb Cannon's videos are fantastic.  She tends to get the strangest pictures.  There is a young man in Denmark who also gets these anomalies, but even more so.  He has quite a story to tell, with pics to prove his abilities.  I'll look up his name because you might enjoy seeing his abilities.  Try to watch the K-11 meter video where I am using the K-11 for responses to questions about Barb. 

I love may cat.  Cats are sooooo senstive which eye sight and hearing that we humans can only wish for.

drrh

Oh okay, I know what kind of screwdriver it is now.  My brother is an electrician and I think my husband probably has one or two.  He inherited alot of tools from his father.  I will go to see the other videos.  I haven't had the time to watch them all yet but would definately be interested in your other friends as well. 

And about cats,  it seems like they aren't scared of what they see so I don't know if that is because they know the people or are just curious.  It seems dogs are a little bit more uneasy.  My one cat, Molly, sometimes will come just to the doorway of the bedroom and look in but I can call and call her and she won't come in.  And other days I'll find her sleeping on the bed.  It's mostly at night that she won't come in.  I don't know who's in there????  My other cat Morty, he's the Maine Coon, he doesn't seem to mind ever.  He comes in all the time, especially at night.  So they are hard to figure out.  Oh and Morty is a great mouser.  A few times I have found him in the same spot for hours sitting and looking under something and after a while, a mouse will run out.  My Mom used to always say that if you have a cat you'll never have mice but we still get one once in a while.  Not for long though! LOL

Debbie

richeyjo

I hope you have a screwdriver because I would absolutely love to see what happens when other people use it.  Turn it on, then put it close to your monitor and watch it go off.  Then pull it away and see how it stops.  Don't tell anyone what you are doing but touch them with it, but do not rub it against their skin or clothes.  Then get them to talk about someone in spirit and watch what happens the next time you touch them.  It is amazing.

My cat will chase, jump, and meow at spirit energy.  When he starts to do that, that is when I get out all my equipment.

Slider2732

The screwdriver useage is ingenious...I like that a lot !
We have a K2 and, do give it some room within experiments, especially after fitting a switch for the on/off. It's a love or hate device really for most...I know I like the thoughts of the lights reacting and have had some interactions. Not used it enough recently though.

What would perhaps be good for us and for you richeyjo, would be if you could run a webcam live feed. These events sound so intriguing and, it's to be hoped that others could witness events and report to you if you weren't around.
My wife and I used to run cams, which have been offline for quite a while now, called Cougar Cams. So much interesting stuff happened and so many great people came forward with captured images and sounds etc. Just an idea and only needs a PC to be left running. We used Ustream.tv to host our stream.
Might not be your cup of tea, but such clarity and strong events are being shown by the spirit presence.

We have one cat that loves to walk on the latest and smallest model aircraft that I might have made ! frantic shouting and wavings just result in her slowly moving forward until *crunch* !!! I guess i'll just give up the shouting and wavings lol

richeyjo

Please tell me more about the live stream as I don't honestly know anything about it but I'm one person that will try anything when it comes to experimenting with spirit energy.  The screwdriver experiments started by accident and I just wish someone else could try them because I'm not sure if it is the screwdriver or my family/house, which gets so much energy, and I'd like someone else to validate my theory.  I'm not saying there is anything electrically wrong with my house because I've had as many as six different EMF detectors so I know for a fact that under normal circumstances this house is very clear of any leakage as I've tested it every way possible from top to bottom, each plug, light fixture, and electrical box, etc.  There are two other people in the forum that have access to electrician's screwdrivers, so maybe they will try.  I'll see if the hosting company you used can give me more info.  If there is one thing I know for sure, if something is electrical, my family will use it.  I just posted a new video today where I was re-arranging some icons and not in any of my sites (I have three), and all of a sudden the song from the first page of my site merged with the song from the first page of my daughter's site, which I built after her transition. Since I was not in any site at the time, no music should have been playing at all.  I love energy, and apparently so does all my family.   

Vicki Talbott

Hi,
I can't make heads nor tails (nor hands--lol) of the picture you posted of your hand. I can agree that I have never had demonic influences around in my work, but I can't for the life of me figure out what that picture is all about. It doesn't look like anything much to me since it's so blurry.

richeyjo

Vicky, I was just pointing out that I've gotten two irritations on my hand and one on my foot as I was walking around trying to gauge the height and width of the EM field, and that many people can get a skin irritation that looks similar to a slight burn (reddening of skin and itching like crazy) and this has absolutely nothing to do with some kind of spirit attack, but a very common and natural occurrence if you are hypersensitive to high EMF readings.  Sorry I confused you.  

Slider2732

Bit more streaming info -
The streaming is, I believe, still the same as when we used to run our cams in Minnesota in 2007/8. You can get a good feel for how the whole thing works by going to ustream.tv and just channel hopping around like using a TV. One way of thinking of it is like YouTube...if you've ever uploaded a video to there, then it's like constantly uploading one, with the video able to be seen as you do so.

The basis, is that you 'Sign Up' for a free account. Create the profile of your 'Show' and then connect with their server. It's all an easy few stage stepped through process.
All you need, is a webcam.
You get to see your video stream live and have the option to view as webwatchers will be doing. You can then set frame rate, quality, sound on/off/volume level and other details if wished.
There's a processing delay of a couple of seconds in the live stream (maybe they have an automatic program to spot misuse), but is still considered as live as it can be.
Streams can run for however long you wish..our cams were up 24/7, which is why we had a dedicated PC just for the streaming.
To try it out, just create any profile you want when you've registered. If it looks to be what you want and works comfortably, then you can edit your profile to be a live feed others can watch.

Some more info, though specific to our cams we had.
You can actually set up a second channel or probably more. We used to also run Cougar Cams2, because our home system needed more cams (odd events in the garage meant a cam needed going in there). Our system was an ex CCTV 4 camera unit. The cameras plugged into the CCTV unit, then the output of the 4 images was sent to a TV capture card on the PC. Each camera would be shown for 10 seconds and they rotated like that for the live stream.
Our only trouble was hard drives...being as the system was running all the time, we used to find that hard drives would go about every 4 months. Perhaps Keith had similar problems, plus being on all the time it runs electrical risks if you go on vacation or whatever.
We had live games too on there. A 'Spin the Wheel' game where web users could stop a wheel from spinning and try to get the pointer to line up with a mark on the outside of it..that was incredibly popular, seeing thousands of spins and attempts. That was just a de-cased CD-rom drive mounted vertically with a CD on it and Sharpie'd arrows. Also a 'Guess the number' LED game, where someone with possible precognitive abilities might guess the number of random LED's that would be shown when they clicked to run the game (all games ran from the parallel port of the PC and I created webpages to allow the interactions).
Our cams were:
1 - Two mirrors facing each other, one from a haunted house, cam was between them
2 - Television ITC feedback loop
3 - Interactive games
4 - Basement overview (all were in the basement as that's where historically the activity was)

Anyway, so it can be as easy as setting up a single cam, or can branch out and involve experiments, games, multiple cams and more :)

Last edited on Oct 19th, 2010 08:07 AM by Slider2732

richeyjo

That sure sounds confusing to me, but I'll check into it more. Can you just use it for a couple hours a day, like in the evening when people are home from work, or on the weekends? I sure could never afford replacing hard drives every few months. I know I've taken some classes via live stream but it was scheduled for an hour at a time and then the videos were put in an archive in case you weren't available at that particular time.

catperks

Hi richey,

I had a listen to your video and yes of course spirit side do talk through your speakers. What exact date did you shoot the video?. Why I am asking will post later.

Cat:)

richeyjo

I know it happened on July 4 because you can hear one of my neighbor's shooting a gun in celebration. I believe it was 2009. I'll check on YouTube and see if the year is there. If it was 2008 I will reply again and let you know. I started getting a lot of this type of phenomenon from my speaker so I added ferrite cores just to make sure nothing naturally man made like short wave radios, police scanners or anything else could get through to my speakers so I can rule things like that out. Although I was told by the computer store the ferrite cores would absolutely stop everything - they were wrong. One night I had two men talking, one had a foreign language and the other spoke English, and one time it sounded like a paranormal show from England because a man was talking about spirits and he had an English accent, that is why I thought maybe I was picking up a neighbor's TV or something and got the ferrite cores. Mostly I get musical tones, or songs coming out of it that have special emotional meanings to me. One time I got a male voice that said "It will be okay". It sounded so clear like there was a man in the room talking to me but it was very reassuring in sound and I know I got scared, not because of the voice, but in wondering what was going to happen that would make someone want to tell me that. Unbeknownst at that time, a few days later I found out what was going to happen and I was so upset and needed those words of comfort because the incident that upset me already happened but I just didn't know it at the time. Please let me know why you asked when this happened as now you have my interest peaked.

richeyjo

It was July 4, 2009 because that is the day it happened and the date shows up on YouTube as the day I uploaded it.

sparks

Richejo, are you still getting speaker voices? Do you have separate speakers, so that the audio input cable to the speaker can be unplugged from the PC?
It would be interesting to know if the voices are coming from the PC or they are generated inside the speakers themselves.
JEFF

richeyjo

Actually it happens both from internal speakers and external speakers. At the times of that particular voice video I did not have the external speakers yet, but my newest computer doesn't even have an internal speaker so now I use external ones. I know it is weird so I did do a lot of research on how wireless equipment and radio towers can affect TVs and computers, as well as other things, but have been able to rule everything out exept for the possibility of some neighbor having a two way radio, but once I had the ferrite filters put on all pieces of the speaker and tower (the older tower that did have an internal speaker), the computer people assured me that would take care of that problem as no outside frequency should happen with the filters. Guess they were wrong as I have now gone through 3 different computers putting out voices, sounds, musical notes, and turning themselves on as I sit on the other side of the room watching TV. All three computers do such odd things but then my ink cartridge on my printer moves by itself across the roller. I've ruled out any spike that may be caused because of updates or auto clean of files because I have them set for 5:00 and 6:00 A.M., and there is no schedule so-to-speak as to when things happen in the day, early or late evening very sporatically. Since I have a lot of EMF, K11, pod, compass, therometer, Yoki, and other equipment, I do know that they do go off which shows there is extra energy around my desk area at those times that is not there any other time. I have repeatedly gauged the EM field from top to bottom of this house, including the basement to make sure nothing is coming from the basement or fuse box and leaking upward. It is a real mystery to me, but actually something very fun to watch and listen to.

inquisitive15

Hello,

I have been getting messages via my computer but differently. It happened by accident as I was reviewing my EVPs, when I realized that the EVPs were endless because there was just so many of them. One day my friend Nancy called me as I was listening to my EVPs and I looked at the call display but chose not to answer. I go back to my computer and my next EVP stated ''c'était Nancy''(it was Nancy) and the reverse ''qui a sonné''(who rang). (I get most of my EVPs in French as I am French Canadian.)

I was floored so I continued and realized that I was communicating with live spirits and not listening to my past EVPs anymore. I began asking questions and was getting answers by clicking on highlighting a part of the white noise. Some of the answers were much clearer than others.
I am now unable to listen to my old EVPs as it gets taken over my live communication and they end up altered. My main concern is that I have no idea who I was communicating with. I asked a few times and got a few names of people whom I do not know but they seem to know everything about my life and exactly what I was doing at the time.

richeyjo

Your visitations are so neat and exciting. To me it wouldn't matter who I was communicating with, but more importantly that they wanted communication with me. Have you tried asking if they are relatives, or for a last name so you can do some research on them? It is just so fascinating how spirits can manipulate the energy around them in so many different ways. Like you I lost a lot of videos vs EVPs, but now I've learned to make a disk of everything as quickly as possible.

inquisitive15

Hi

At this point I have no idea who they are or were. The first time I asked for a name, one replied, (ca cest pas gentil)''this is not nice''. They told me they were sent by a saint but I could not make out the name. They kept talking about having a file with them and their office. I asked them if they were angels, they told me that they were in between.

I asked if a particular person was there and they told me she was skipping this session as it was not private enough for her. Then I asked how many of you are here and they told me 36, I communicated for 4 hours like this the first time and kept asking how many and the number during the session was changing all the time, but then they told me to stop asking the number. They told me many times that they were sitting on the floor ( I have never heard of this) and that it was hot. I asked them if they wanted the AC turned on or to open the windows. They asked me to just open the windows. Then I said ''here I opened the windows for you'', then one asked if I broke the glass.

Interestingly, they know a lot about what is going on in my body, my surrounding, my life even in my heart and my head. One time one told me to go empty my bladder as I was holding it not to lose the communication. One told me to get going for my practice as I was going to be late but the computer will stay there.

They said'' l'amour ca s'enterre, il y a de l'ouvrage ici'' ( love can be burried, there is a lot of work to be done here), they asked me if I could forgive one person in particular. I told them yes. Then one replies that the sound of my words was not convincing.

It seems like as time goes by during a session the quality and sincerity of the speakers decline and doing this has been giving me constant headaches.  The EVPs that are clear and relevant I save them right away on audacity but sometimes they change before I am even able to do so. I am not saving each EVP as it would take too long.

The weirdest thing that I have is an EVP saying the name of the daughter of an old boyfriend ( the one I am supposed to forgive). Turned on reverse it stated he is crazy about her (which he totally is at the expense of his other daughter). The odd thing is that he is alive but the voice sounded exactly like his. I could convince anyone who knows him that this was him recording himself.

During my 4 hours, I started getting live messages in spanish, then I asked them to speak French, the Spanish stopped but one said, ''c'est pas Paris'' (this is not Paris).

I could go on and on. This is all very new to me, but I am here to talk to people with similar experiences who understand the process.

I was somehow confortable with static EVPs on tapes but live communication is a bit overwhelming for me. I feel that this must be quite important for them to come to communicate this way as I was never looking for this, they found me and started slowly and worked their way up to live communication.

richeyjo

Your experiences are amazing. Robin told me and I've read it many, many times that there are several levels that one can work themselves up to in the spiritual realm. That makes sense to me because of all the frequencies and vibration in the universe, and spirit is energy. Rob is my transitioned daughter. When she was here, she use to be able to see and speak to spirits, so my son and grandson would tell her a lot and then she would tell me what they said. Time, space, and numbers aren't important to them so I can see why they would rather spend their visit wanting to talk about other things. I've always believed that spirit shares our space so them sitting on the floor also makes sense to me. I know they can read thoughts because thoughts are actually an energy field too, because my son and grandson, who transitioned before my daughter, told my daughter although they can hear me talk to them in my head, it would be helpful if I spoke outloud because that would make it easier for them. There are groups out there that deal exclusively with two way verbal communication like in the Scole Experiments and Montague Keene. You might want to check these and others out, but please don't leave this forum because I would love to hear more of your sessions. Is there anyway you can use another recorder and record them? I'm glad you said that one spoke in Spanish because one of my speaker sessions had two men talking, one was definitely speaking a foreign language that I could not understand, but the second man said "five" a few times, unless in another language "five" means something else, but I took it as English as it didn't seem to have an accent to it. You are greatly Blessed having this type of communication. Please tell us more.

inquisitive15

Hi again,

My main concern right now is that I have no idea who I am communicating with for the most part. I received messages from my grand-mother as I recognized her voice, pronunciation and intonation, my father and my ex boyfriend's mothers whom I never met in real life and my mom's boyfriend who passed 3 years ago. But the majority of the messages come from people whom I cannot identify.

Essentially they are all telling me the same thing about my present and future life. This is fine as it is consistent with all the dreams that I have had, the mediums readings and the paranormal activity which started 3 years ago (almost on a daily basis). But I was always a skeptic about the main message. They told me on live communication ''t'es Thomas'' (you are Thomas), which is a french expression to describe one who does not believe without proofs. This could explain why it has come to this.

But on occasions they say stupid things such as ''you have a nice ***Foul_language_is_not_allowed_on_this_website!!!, we saw it.'' or they gossip about people I do not even know ''Madame Giguere est tombée dans un trou d'eau. (Misses Giguere fell in a puddle of water) Sometimes one will say, ''he is lying'', or ''stop lying to her.''
I often ask for the not so good ones to go and once I heard ''on s'en vas-tu'' (are we leaving?)

Right now it is almost impossible for me to listen to an old EVP or old recording as after a few minutes it gets taken over.

Something very odd happened to me at work earlier during the day that I noticed that I was communicating live. I have had paranormal activity at work (a pharmacy) on occasions. My coworker told me that she could hear the phone ringing but the phones were not ringing as they are louder and the lights come on on the phone when it rings. She was very confused by that.

About half an hour later, I heard the same thing. Later that day is when I started communicating live, but this was never my intention. One of my EVP actually says ''a la pharmacie, ca a sonné'' (at the pharmacy it rang)

I would like to know if the louder and clearer EVPs are from more reliable sources other than accounting for clarity or does it matter ? How does one protect from communicating with not so good souls ? I burn sage and ask for protection and will play love music before and after, but what do people do before recording ?

I am glad I found this forum as I feel very isolated with this. thank you.

richeyjo

I could sit with you for hours and just listen to your experienes. I definitely relate to the phone as my doorbell (twice this morning at 10:30 and again at 12:30 rang twice each time and both times I went to the door and no one was there. This happens quite often, and also happens to one of my friends. We blammed it on something that just may occur as we become old until I did some research on it and found that it happens to people of all ages. I don't think stronger or clearer EVPS are necessarrily more reliable, but that some spirits just can manipulate the air better. If you blow up a balloon and then pull on the open side different ways, you can get various sound, and since spirit doesn't have voice boxes as we know them, they are manipulating the air and quite well at that. The boys told Rob that their lives are not as different as we would think and I've listened to the Montague recordings as well as others and they say the same thing. Perhaps the "puddle of water" and "lying" phrases weren't lies, you just happened to hear a conversation going on between two spiritual entities or they were just playing with you. As to the not so nice ones, I don't believe in evil spirits, or earthbound spirits as energy is free flowing and is not going to stay in one place forever or even a long time, so there isn't anything to be scared of. Jimmy and Tony did say they can take on physical forms at any age so if they can get enough energy to manifest, people would be able to recognize them, as is evidenced in a whole lot of pictures. Since I also believe there are many levels in the spiritual realm, again told by the boys, perhaps the not so nice spirit is still on the lowest plane and still has more lessons to learn. My daughter use to burn sage so I would say just keep doing what you are doing. Sage cleanses the air and prayer will always be heard. If fear is to be had, it should be fear of the living, not the spiritual ones. To me evil only resides in mankind as a tool of freewill, to allow us to make our choices as we walk through the journey of life. If the not so nice one comes back, just tell him to go away until he can speak nicely. I liked the "Doubting Thomas" thing because I think most people are skeptical at first until they no longer can be. One or two things we can often throw away as imagination or our eyes or ears playing tricks, but when things occur over and over again in different unexplained ways, there is no more room for doubt. Although I have gotten voices from my computer several times, nothing as consistent as what you are experiencing, although I wish I would. When it started with me I ended up putting ferrite filters on my speakers just so I would know it was not and could not come from any outside man made source. What a lucky and Blessed person you are.

inquisitive15

Hi,

right now I do not really feel blessed, more like a freak : ) I never never went looking for these things.

It all started with noises in my home and I finally went to a medium who recorded for the client. One day I heard things like mmm, someone tapping on the table and voices on my tape saying '' ''she is kind of strange'' she comes here consistently'' At that point I called the medium and asked him what this could be, he told me they were evps to look it up online.

Later my ex boyfriend's mother came on a tape asking to speak and asking for him; on that same day when I came home from the medium I had brought my own tape recorder and it was in a plastic bag ( as I wanted to make sure that the medium was not playing with me). When I played back the session many weeks later, I realized that the machine started itself when I enter my driveway and recorded me getting out of my car and walking to my door. I said hello to my mom's dog that I was sitting and a woman can be heard answering me ''allo'' with another woman saying someting else that I could not comprehend. I have been having all kinds of stuff pointing to him happening in my home since he broke up with me in 2008.

On Dec 29 2010 by coincidence (or not) I was driving from one city to another with my mother and her dog, and we stopped halfway to have dinner at a restaurant. The city happened to be where this woman and her son ( my ex) was from and Dec 29 is his birthday. I was not even thinking about this. After supper we went back on the highway and my mom noticed that there was music in the car but the radio was off. The dog started acting up and jumped on me on the passenger seat sniffing just my left cheek as if it was something to eat or something strange. My mother was wondering if it was her deceased boyfriend visiting. then a voice in my head told me who do you think this is , you just left this city and it is Dec 29. The next day there was a lot of noise at my mom's place where I was so I decided to record and asked who was in the car, I got the replied quite clearly ''je t'ai répondu' ( I have answered already)

It seems like me stopping in that city on Dec 29 gave her more energy to do more. I always record her if I turn the tape recorder on. She always talk about me, my life or her son. The weird thing is that my mother and her have the same first name ( not that common) and a soundalike last name. There is a lot more about her but it appears that she also brought me a ton of spirits gradually over the last few months and now they all want to talk live via computer.

When I met the man his mother had just passed 3 weeks before and he was crying a lot. It made me so sad and I used to tell him that I wish I could bring back his mother for him. As the saying goes... be careful what you wish for.

Spider

Hello again!

If you were to ask a lot of us on the forum, you will find that some  felt the way you do, that they were not actively looking for this, but somehow it has been presented to them.  We all have a story to tell as to how this happnend.  I used the same word as you did, "Freak".  I just did not understand it, and wanted to know, "why me?"

In all my years of doing this, the vast majority of spirits I interact with were virtually unknown to me.  It was thru careful interaction that I now know how to recognize certain spirits by their voices, and many have freely given me their names.  I have had some here with me for years.  They were existing in my home way before we moved into here.  It is not unheard of that most people's homes have spirits already there, it is just that some of the spirits like to remain undetected, thus showing no activity that they are even there.

My first EVP was gotten quite by accident.  In my childhood home, we had a recorder which my brother used to record a Riki Lake show.  It was upon replay that it was heard: "Why are you hunting me?" said by a gravelly voiced older man.  At that point my brother wanted the recording out of the house, he was too frightened by it all.

I don't know if this will make you feel any better, but eventually this all becomes second nature, and it will feel like it has always been this way. 

Nothing surprises me anymore, I may get startled when something major happens, but after a moment, I become more inquisitive than anything else.  I want to know more.

It sounds like you have had quite a time of it lately.  I do hope you will be able to adjust to it.

Lisa

inquisitive15

Hi again,

I was never really concerned until the live communication started happening and some idiots started to show up. I kind of know the voice of one now and all the idiots so far have been men. All the women seem nice, so far.

I was at work today, it was very quiet and all of a sudden the customers who walked in commented on how nice it smelled when they walked in, (kind of like a spa one said). My coworker noticed that it was kind of like if someone had just sprayed the air all of a sudden. We are not into selling perfume or similar, the store is small and was very quiet. Interestingly, I did not smell anything and my nose is usually quite sensitive. They often come at work, so I am not surprised, maybe just a reminder that most of them are nice.

They keep sending me messages about marriage. Two years ago, I was saying outloud to my mother that I would never remarry and my laptop which was on my laps shut itself off automatically. I started to laugh and thought, it looks like someone disagrees. The other day at work we were talking about marriage and the light started flickering. My evps are full of messages about marriage.

My coworkers know that I have spirits following me as I had to tell them because of some things that were happening. A few minutes later my coworker who was playing some game on facebook ( yes we do get bored when we have no customers) yelled, hey your spirit just printed my game. As she was playing, the image on the screen from her game came out of the printer. She swore that she never pressed the printscreen button. When I asked her what exactly she was doing when it printed she told me that she was building a chapel.

It is good to know that after many years you have not came across anything really bad, so I will keep that in mind. thank you kindly.

richeyjo

If there is one thing you are NOT is a freak! So many people experience spirit communication in all different kinds of ways. We are all spiritual beings but we just happen to be on the physical plane right now while others are in the spiritual realm. Mind/consciousness is energy so it can never be destroyed but can only transition. When I have things happen I'm always so happy and it makes me smile, sometimes laugh, and feel so loved and connected. Enjoy your sessions as there are millions of people who would love to have the chance to experience what you are.

richeyjo

Lisa, you are so right, it becomes second nature to us and becomes our reality. To us it is not weird, or unbelievable, or scary. I'm like you, when things happen I always want to know the "how" because the "why" is obvious. The "how" is what got me into experimenting with various pieces of equipment and research to detect how energy works. I get so many e-mails, stories, and photos from all around the globe because of my website, and although some people recognize what is happening is of a spiritual nature, most of them are scared and worried that they are going crazy or have brain tumors or something is wrong with them. There is so much fear out there and TV programs on the paranormal are only spreading the fear factor because that is what causes good ratings. To me they are doing a dis-service to those who really want to learn and know more. Spirit is around us and you don't have to turn out the lights to find them in the dark. Skin irritations are a natural occurrence from sensitivity to high EM fields and has nothing to do with a spirit attacking someone. Energy can never be earthbound in a particular house or building as it is free flowing. Once people understand how energy works, you also understand that it is not something to be scared of.

inquisitive15

Hello,

My evps became live about 6 days ago (to my knowledge). Unlike you, I do not really care about how as I accept that I will never really know,  it is the why that I am curious about. They have told me twice that they come with the wind; they often ask me to open the windows and when I do they ask me if I broke the glass. I asked them why they ask if I broke the glass and they answered that they saw me turning something (the handle).

I have been on the computer with them for many hours this week as this is all new. I am unable to listen to my live evps for more than 5 minutes as they get taken over by live communication. After 5 minutes yesterday, my evp was ''on veut commencer'' (we want to begin). The only evp that does not get taken over is one from my grand-mother. They tell me what I am wearing, that I am hungry and should go and eat, what I did during the day ,where I am going on that day etc... they seem to know everything, absolutely everything and every life detail. I felt asleep in front of my computer for 30 minutes; then the next evp was ''t'étais endormie'' (you were sleeping).

They always refer back to the life path that I should take despite my skepticism.

Can anyone relate to any of this?

My outlook on life has changed significantly in the course of just a few days. I also feel surrounded and isolated at the same time.

Spider

Once again, as I tried to reply to you, my computer malfunctioned!  I apologize of you received a partial reply.  So I am going to try again, and hope it goes thru!!

What you describe is what a lot of us here in the forum have or had felt when this type of revelation came to us/them.

I have a different type of situation going on with me.  When I record for EVP's, upon reviewing them, I am able to hear the entire conversation going on, not just the occasional word or phrase.  When I would present my results people were very skeptical of them, saying it was impossible to be able to hear what I was reporting.  It wasn't until the responses I would give hit a nerve with someone, such as getting a name or a place, or an observation correct, things that could be backed up with hard records, or verified personally by someone involved.  I felt like a total freak, since there seemed to be no one out there hearing things the way I did.  I researched all over the internet, talking to all kinds of people involved with the paranormal, trying to find someone with similar experiences.  I finally found a lady named Debby Constantino, she has a website, http://www.spirits-speak.com , whom I was able to talk to at great length.  It was a relief to find someone else that could hear the way I do.  I didn't feel so isolated anymore, and she encouraged me not to pay any attention to those who challenged me.  I know what I am hearing, period!!

I know it feels weird to know that they can describe what you are wearing, what you are eating, even what you may be thinking, all that personal stuff!  I wish there was something I could say to make you feel more at ease with what is happening to you.  If you show a lot of fear and negativity, they can utilize that as a form of energy in which to manifest and speak. It took me a very long time to convince myself that I was in ZERO danger.  I had to learn to be brave and fearless, even if I didn't feel that way inside!  Oh, things still startle me, but I refuse to give into fear.  No time for it, and it is a waste of energy.  Eventually I got the message across.  All the little tricks and games stopped, pretty much.

As to choosing your life path,  all I can suggest is for you to follow your 'gut instinct', that inner voice we all have.  Most times we already know what we need to do, but we put it off or try to ignore it, for what ever reason.  When the time is right, I think you will know it.

I don't know if anything I have said has helped you out or not.  Just follow your heart.
 I hope things will be better shortly.

Lisa

Last edited on Jul 18th, 2011 10:55 AM by Spider

inquisitive15

Hello,
Thank you very much for your reply. It is helping me to put things in perspective. Can you tell me if the good spirits can lie ?

They are telling me that they are coming to guide me as a group ( I am starting to recognize some of the voices) and what they are saying makes perfect sense with what has been going on in my life for the past 3 years.

Regarding the negative spirits, the few of them seem to be men and they talk about sexual stuff (that is all). I tell them to get out everytime and they are slowly going away. I tell them that I will be putting some Celine Dion music which I do and it seems to get the bad ones out.

I have a little fear ( have to admit) but because most of the messages are about positive outcome, I think most of the spirits are quite good and my fear is slowly fading.

What make some people more susceptible to getting this type of communication ?
thank you again

Spider

You ask if 'good' spirits lie.  I suppose they are capable of telling a white lie every now and then, depending on the circumstances., just as we do when we are alive. Is there a reason you ask this?

Because the spirit world has a lot of the unknown in it, is it is possible, for a not so nice spirit to pretend to have your best interest at heart?  When the opposite may be true?  I had a fellow that started out to be very nice, that is until I found out from the others that he was being a bully, and intimidating a lot of the others.  He had to go!  And go he did.

I guess you have to use good judgement when it comes to believing those who claim to be your spirit guides.  I myself do not have a spirit guide, but I hear of many people who say they do.  As long as someone isn't telling you to do bad things, it might be worth listening to what they have to say.  Remember though, those spirits around you pretty much know everything about you, just by being able to observe you without you even knowing it.  We truly have no secrets!!

Instead of calling them negative spirits, call them plain just negative people!  Oh yes the men can be raunchy, and part of it is because they can see you, and you may not even be aware of them, and they take advantage of this aspect!!  A free peep-show!  But I have come across some skanky women, ones who made comments about my husband and son's 'anatomy'!!  If they were creeps in life, they are creeps in death. 

I like the Celine Dion 'treatment'................if it works in getting rid of them, so be it!  I am glad they are going away, it shows you will not put up with their nonsense!

As to why they come to some and not others, I'd like you to ask them this question, and see what answer you get from them.  You may be surprised.  It may be as simple as they know you can hear them and others cannot.  It may be that simple.  Some crave that 'live' interaction, that link to the living.  You had asked in another post how big they were........what made you ask this?? I just wondered!

Hope you can feel better about these things!  Be patient!

inquisitive15

Hello

I asked if they lie because a few people have warned me about lying spirits. In the last few years I have had many dreams that turned out to be precognitive. The dreams were about my future, but I did not want to believe the ones about a particular topic. The dreams have now stopped and the spirits have told me the same thing on the traditional recordings and now the live recordings. It is all aligned with all the medium readings that I have had over the last 2 years and also with what my grand-mother told me in the readings, the dreams and in recordings.I think I believe them now.

They must be telling the truth because something that was just told to me a few days ago just happened yesterday.

I have asked them why I was getting this kind of communication. One told me that my wings were blue, another one said that I was receptive. They told me that they were here to bring me my blue sky.

I was asking about the size because one said he was under my blanket as I was on my laptop laying on my bed. I told him to get out from there and I shook the blanket.

again, thanks for sharing

Spider

It seems you are making good decisions as you are going along.  It is that you are now very aware of them being around you!  I do suppose that there will always be one in the group that likes to stretch the truth, but as long as you stay aware, it won't cause any damage.  And to have experienced precognitive dreams and it comes true, that is something I am sure you are now hyper aware of and will be looking for it.

The blue skies amd wings will be referenced because they know you feel comfortable with the concept.  And as for size, I am sure they can squeeze into very tiny spaces, just to be close to you.  I found in one recording I had done in my bathroom, 14 people gave thier names!  It is just a tiny bathroom, so I had to imgaine all these folks crowded in there together.   Another session I had done in my bedroom one night, I was told there were 10 people 'sleeping'(as they reported it!) in my room each night when I go to sleep.  Again, I pictured people all over my bedroom, vying for a place to rest at while I slept at night!

I guess just be patient as this all unfolds.  It is indeed an iteresting event to be a part of!

inquisitive15

Hello,

I did a brief session this morning. Again I always start be reviewing my previous recording and after 5 minutes maximum it gets taken over. This time they clearly said ''we have arrived''.
To summarize things, the spirit world has told me many times that I will marry a specific person, they have repeated it numerous times. A man and a woman on my records were trying to say the opposite this morning. The said that he bought a ring for another person (according to the facts that I know here on earth, I find that very unlikely). I recognized one voice as one of the idiot. The other spirits we keeping the original story.

I went to eat, and when I came back on the computer, one of the idiot told me ''you just ate, we saw you eating''. Then they continued with their story (the one against the other version) so I told them that I just want the truth, I told them I would stop the recording and to get out. I resumed after a few minutes and all they would talk about was blueberries (it was very clear). I do not have any blueberries here. It is kind of funny at first, but listening to 2 guys going on about wanting blueberries is not very interesting. I just feel that for some spirits they are so low that this was the best that they could do as opposed to telling lies, talking about sex or insulting me...I am not sure.

I just wish that I could only get the best spirits around...

Spider

Hello again~~!

I wouldn't put too much faith in what certain spirits are telling you, they are known to play games with a person, even as going far enough to pretend they are someone else!  If you are starting to recognize voices, that is very good!  Also, remember there are some that will try and intimidate the others, for what ever reason.  Some think they are the un-appointed 'boss', and try to order others around.

For them to talk about something as mundane as blue berries, I am sure it was to just throw you off the original conversation!  For someone to predict your future, how can any of us be 100% sure of anything?  Are they saying this because they have heard you talk about this in the past?

As for wishing only to get the best spirits around, if only it was that easy!!  Just as in life, we don't have a choice as to who we run into on a daily basis.  The kind looking man sitting next to us on the bus may be a horrible child abuser, the young lady  walking past us who looks like she is a prostitute, may actually be a nurse!  So it is hard to tell what type of person we will have a chance to interact with.  I guess the only way to keep some control of who speaks with you is to see how they initially treat you, and then you interact with them accordingly.

I know when I come across someone who is verbally abusive is that I will tell them I refuse to talk to them.  They are welcome to speak with me as long as they can be respectful, and I in turn will treat them as such.  I have to put them on my mental 'ignore' list, just to keep my sanity at times!!  For the most part though, I come across many more nice people than not, and that is good!

I agree that men have more of a tendency to say something nasty in a sexual manner, but I have found women to be equally just generally mean and bad tempered too at times.  It just depends on their personalities!!

Hopefully things will become easier as time goes on for you!

inquisitive15

Hello again,

Someone on a post suggested a voice recognition software, have you ever used one? I am thinking of trying this to recognize the voices.

I actually got a name today of one who is not a regular (I think) and it is my cousin's grand-father and they were very close from what I remember (he passed away many years ago and I did not know him) I am hesitating to take this to her, but I think I will have to.

Regarding the blueberries, I think I figured it out as they are constantly referring to blue things ( my blue house, my blue blanket, my blue bathing suit, my blue sky etc...) In fact, they nicknamed the person I am supposed to be with ''Blue'' because of his eyes. kind of strange.

I mentionned that I was hungry yesterday (kind of talking to myself) and in my next recording they told me that they could go to the kitchen to prepare something for me.

One recording said ''martian'' I replied ''oh no I do not want any martians here'', the next recording said ''oh me neither''

They are very strange and intriguing...

Spider

Hi~~!

No, I have never used any type of voice recognition software.  I suppose it would be very helpful for some people.  If you ever do use it, please let me know what the outcomes are!

What ever name you were given, perhaps you should try and engage this person again!  Before you record, ask those around you to contact ____, and please, if he is present, can he come forward and talk to you?  I would attempt this first before going to any family member.  You never can tell, he may be just waiting for you to talk to again!!

As for the color blue, this makes me wonder if 'they' see the world as being in different colors.  The reason I say this, I have a few recordings that the spirit's refer to things as being the color green?!!?At the times of these recordings, there wasn't anything prominent that was green in the surroundings.  So maybe they do see in a different color spectrum than we do!

Saying 'martian' is kind of strange!!  I wonder exactly in what context  do they mean?    Now that would be worth asking about again, don't you think??  Try asking and see what kind of response you get!!

inquisitive15

Hi

the ''martian'' thing kind of freaked me out because of one evp that I have recorded on July 1st and posted on this forum which is quite clear with an odd vibration ( I am a startavix... stop fro )

all the idiots have been gone for a couple of days.  I did some recording yesterday with an English speaking person present and the comments were still all in French and more general. I assume that they are communicating with me personally and this will not be about other people for the most part.

I did ask for a specific person once, two men spirits were telling me that she was gone, then I was asking why, they kept telling me that she was gone but not really answering, finally on my 3rd attempt, the woman came out bursting (the most clear evp I ever received; I actually thought that there was a person in my room) ''c'est assez'' ( this is enough), on the reverse it said ''tu le savais''(you knew). I did not believe that she was gone as I just knew she was still there. Then the men spirits and her exchanged a few insults. Some of them do lie, I just have to learn who is who and how to get them to tell the truth.

Spider

I am glad to hear your 'idiots' are gone!!  It makes for confusing conversation when someone is interfering with what you are doing!

You talked about them talking to each other, I have listened in on a few heated exchanges between spirits, and it seems no different after someone dies as opposed to when they were alive when it comes to a good arguement!  When I go to record, I give them a heads up about what I am about to do, and what I want to talk about.  Otherwise I have found that they will continue to talk amongst themselves until they are good and ready!  And I only record in 3-5 minute sessions, if it is longer, it makes it so much harder to decipher what is being said.

Getting them to 'tell the truth' may be harder than you think.  They will say things that won't make sense until later after you have had a chance to think about them, or they will send you on a wild goose chase, and go totally off subject.  It takes time to discern these recordings, and even though what they may say is in real time.

let us know how it all goes!!

drrh

Hi guys, I've just been reading what has been going on lately.  I too can hear them real time.  Alot!!!  LOL  Lisa (Spider) and I know each other pretty well.  We both have a lot of the same experiences and that is how we met talking about it.  One thing I do when they are talking and won't stop is to just walk away and ignore them.  Turn off the fan, water, etc.  The things I can hear them talking on.  Like right now I have a de-humidifier going and I can hear them talking but the TV is on so it's just like background nose that I can't make out unless I would listen on purpose.   And I have been sleeping with ear plugs for quite a while now because I can't sleep with them talking to me.   This is mostly through fan noise.   I could turn off the fan but it gets too hot even with the air on so hence the ear plugs.  Funny thing with me is I seem to hear only from people that I know that have passed on. One of my best friends, Gary, passed in 2001 and I hear him the most.  He seems to be the dominant one.  I'll here someone say to him, Give me the telephone, and he says no.  I ask what kind of telephone is he talking on and he says it's similar but not exactly a telephone.   I have another friend Tom that had a heart attack and died in 1995 that I usually only hear in the car when the AC or heat is on.   It's all very strange I know.  And crazy, and funny Gary tells me sometimes You're not crazy!  You can hear us, I don't know how but you can.   He's right,  I don't know how I can hear him either, it just happened one day.   And he gets nasty too sometimes and says he hates me and stuff like that.   I hope someday we really get an answer to why this happens to some of us but not all.   I do know that once they know you can hear, they don't seem to want to shut up!  LOL 

Hang in there!  I hope sometime it will be funny to you as it is for me.   I  only recorded once lately after another friend Ronnie had passed.  And I asked Lisa for help.  But I don't seem to need a recorder anymore, I can hear them without.  I would pick more stuff on the recorder though I know.   Sometimes it gets too overwhelming so I backed off recording for awhile.

Well enough of that for now,  take care,

Debbie

Greenman

Hello everybody, I'm new to this forum. I just finished reading through this thread. All I can say is Amazing. It was both moving, and educational. Thanks to all.  Greg

drrh

Hi Greg, Welcome and nice to meet you!  It's a wild ride somedays! I hope you enjoy it and learn from it.

Greenman

Thanks Debbie, nice to meet you.

inquisitive15

Hello,

I can now really relate to your experiences. I realize now that I am in zero danger as you said. The idiots are gone, the same spirits keep coming everytime I turn on audacity with white noise on the screen.They tell me it is easy for them to come now. They also come on a tape recorder quite loudly but the tapes seem to get a wider range of people including some who are one timers.

The amazing part is that every single inch of white noise of all my records either on audacity or on tape have endless conversations between the group. I will never ever get to figure all of them out. Sometimes I hear 3 different voices saying 3 different things usually on the same topic and they share some syllables. It becomes very difficult to decide what is actually being said at times.

How can the white noise conversations be clarified ?

inquisitive15

Hello,

I find this interesting that you can hear them without anything. I am not sure I would like that. I think this happened to me yesterday at work for the first time (that I can confirm.

I was checking dosettes at work, my coworkers had the radio on, were giggling and getting excited. Through the sounds, I heard a man saying loudly ''amitryptiline'' which is the name of a medication. I thought that maybe I had been listening to too many evps. The sound had a different rythm. When I started looking at my next dosette, the patient was taking amitryptiline, but it was missing entirely from the dosette that I was checking. I guess someone was checking the dosettes with me ...

drrh

Once you start hearing it in realtime in odd noises, (fan etc.) it seems like it just gets easier all the time.   And it is a pain because you can't shut them up!  Wildly interesting though! 

inquisitive15

How did it start for you ? Do other people hear them as well when they talk to you ?

It seems like they will not shut up in the white noises on my recordings. The conversations are really endless.

Last edited on Jul 30th, 2011 01:01 PM by inquisitive15

drrh

The first time I actually got an evp was at my childhood home.   I was sitting in there on the sofa (I still own it and go there alot)  I had my recorder on and I was crying and saying Where is everybody at?  Why am I all alone?   And I played it back and heard I'm here!  And I listened to that one repeatedly I was so happy to get it.  I think it was my Dad but am not sure now if it was my friend Gary pretending to be my Dad.   I didn't care who it was at that point,  just glad I could hear it!  I was elated to say the least.  If I play them for my husband he can hear it sometimes, but he can't hear it in real time.  I think he would think I was crazy if he hadn't have heard it for himself!  And I still keep getting that he (Gary) won't give anybody else the phone.  I asked what kind of phone? Was told some sort of gadget they can talk on.  The 28th was my best friend Teresa's birthday and I put a picture of her and her ex-boyfriend up on facebook and said Happy Birthday.  Well she didn't like the picture and told me so to take it down!  I heard that all day until I took it down! After I did she kept saying Thank you!  She didn't like the pic of her ex on there.   I'm watching Paranormal Kids on TV now.  I can't imagine being 11 yrs. old and hearing this stuff! In the show the kids kept getting up at night and getting bed with their parents.  I always did the same thing like most kids do but wonder if I was hearing stuff back then.  Well I'll go for now.

Cláudio do Amaral

Hello people,

I don't know, but I think this guy is Adolph Hitler.

Attached Image (viewed 257 times):

Adolph Hitler..bmp

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.2851 seconds (18% database + 82% PHP). 29 queries executed.