ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
I think I can do it!  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sep 24th, 2010 02:26 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
mikesndbs

Hi

I think I can put together a simple but modern version of the Spiricom!

I have tone generators and can make them into mp3 files that can be loaded onto my iPod.

I can then plug my iPod into my cars battery powered FM modulator (used to rebroadcast your iPod on your cars radio)

Of course I have a large number of FM radios to hand and recording equipment.

Am I missing anything?

What about the AM or FM question? I can understand that AM is a more malleable radio transmission.

Also, assuming this will work.

I have to say I am concerned about protection.

Tips on simple ways to protect myself when conducting experiments would be helpful as well.

Thanks

Mike

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Nov 17th, 2010 06:17 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Jeff

Mike,

FM will simply not work.  The Spiricom project; although the original flow chart was showing FM; was actually AM.  The reason for this was to disturb the carrier wave in an electro-magnetic fashion.  FM cannot be disturbed in that way.  As you know, FM stands for Frequency Modulation.  That means the impinged spirit forces, as they speak, would modulate the carrier frequency.  In order to do that, the entity would have to have a physical voice box to speak into a microphone that was connected to the FM modulator.  Well, spirits don't have voice boxes.

The Spiricom project did not have any mikes for modulation.  The only microphone was the one Bill was speaking into; and that mike was open to the system speakers as well, to catch the modulated responses of Dr. Mueller.

Hope this helps,

-Jeff

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 09:25 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Dedicated SPIRICOM Forum > I think I can do it! Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1404 seconds (32% database + 68% PHP). 26 queries executed.