ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Recording together  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mar 5th, 2007 05:32 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
JT

Hi gang,
The idea has come up a few times, I think Laura said it most recently, of doing a group radio session at the same time.  I think this is a good idea.  Who's up for it?  I offer to coordinate it if you will tell me what time zone you're in and what times are good for you.  I think connecting on instant messenger could be good for this too because we could synchronize asking questions and so on.

So let me know:
- your time zone
- times that are good for you
- if you use instant messaging and what network you are on (msn, yahoo, etc).   you don't have to include your id/email on here if you don't wish, you could send that privately.

JT

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Mar 9th, 2007 07:52 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
lkimberley

Hi JT,

Thanks for responding, I think we should get together in yahoo conference and chat and talk about it some. Texas Frank is interested. I hope Vicki sees this and post if she is interested. Keith has been so busy, he might consider it. But, if he is unable to at this time he can always join us later.

I have yahoo, its posted at my personal info here. I am on Central time here in mexico and the same time frame as Texas Frank.  TFrank, needs a couple of days notice and I agree. Let me know what your thoughts are and your schedule.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Laura

Posted: Mar 9th, 2007 11:07 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
JT

Hey Laura
That's cool, I'm in EST so we're only an hour apart. EST is one hour ahead of CST.  I'm up for trying something this weekend if you are, although were you saying you don't record on weekends?  Best times for me are weekends between 1-3 CST or any evening between 8-9 CST.  I think I have a Yahoo account at home I can dust off.

Ya in your other post you were saying I haven't been around in a while, it's true, I was focusing on some other stuff for a bit, but I'm back, and good  to hear from you too.

JT

Posted: Mar 10th, 2007 12:04 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
lkimberley

Hi JT,

My yahoo handle is Ghuny1 get in touch with me and we can set a time frame..weekends are fine for me now as my husband is helping now.

Laura

Posted: Mar 12th, 2007 05:42 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
fratka

Sorry guys, I was out of the loop all weekend. Had to hit the beach with the family for my dad's bday. My yahoo handle is warrior18eii send me a request JT. Laura is already on my friend list.

That also goes for anyone else who wants or needs to chat and has a yahoo account.

Frank

Posted: Mar 14th, 2007 07:46 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
JT

Hi guys
I'll get my yahoo account up and running hopefully tomorrow.  Going away Friday to Sunday but maybe we can set something up for next week or weekend.
JT

Current time is 06:23 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Direct Radio Voice Experimental > Recording together Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1470 seconds (30% database + 70% PHP). 26 queries executed.