ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Paranormal > Paranormal - General > Sharing some ghost storyes ,Shadow Ghost

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Sharing some ghost storyes ,Shadow Ghost  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Aug 23rd, 2010 10:47 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Linda35950

When I lived in Alabama I had a Shadow ghost run at me down the hall when I get up at nite to use the bathroom.

I could hear him running down the hall behide me
I looked and could see him.He was not very tall 3 ft maybe.

After that I just ran never looked back he always ran after me.

I slam the bathroom door  lock it and wonder can he just walk right threw it will he stay their and wait for me to come out.

Under the door I could see a light come on in the spare bedroom and then off again.He did that ever time I got up at nite

I got where I would not drink after 7pm and Im a nite owl.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Aug 26th, 2010 05:11 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Spider

Hi Linda~~

It can be unnerving when you can actually see 'something' as opposed to just hearing it!  It seems that there are certain people that have these experiences with 'shadow people'.     I have had a few times that 'something' manifested, once as as I went to go to my kitchen, I went thru my dining room, and there at the foot of the stairs was this 3-4 foot high mist thing.  It shocked me, and I turned and went back, trying to figure out what it possibly could have caused it.  Later that day, I talked to my son, and he said he had seen the same sort of mist, only over by the kitchen doorway!  He said he was afraid to say anything, he had tried to rationalize what it was, and he thought his eyes were playing tricks on him!

2 weeks later, one evening, I was watching TV, and just closed my eyes for a moment, there was this loud bang, and my eyes shot open, and there it was again, this short mist directly in front of where I was sitting!  I kept my eyes open as long as I could so as not to blink, and it just dissapated right in front of me, getting smaller and smaller!  It really freaked me out!  When all this was going on, Ihad been having all kinds of weird things happen around the house, one time I heard a loud noise in the dining room, and here was my purse that looked like it had been thrown about 10 feet from the dining room.  At night I had all kinds of clicking and popping sounds go on all night long........there were days I was so exhausted from not being able to sleep at night from all the commotion.   I finally called a 'meeting' with all the spirits in my house, asking please not to make noise at night, I needed to be able to sleep!  Things calmed down a bit, but there are still times when it's like a party going on here!  I no longer run each time I hear something, I just roll with it.  I know it bothers my husband at times, and he tries to ignore it.  Now when I don't hear something for awhile, I end up doing a session and ask how everyone is doing, if there are any problems going on, etc.  I usually find out that there has been some in house disagreements between folks.  I have  found that to be so common, people not getting along, or people trying to claim a certain area as theirs in the house.  This happens when new folks have come in, and my regulars don't like it. 

Posted: Aug 26th, 2010 12:31 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Linda35950

It was very unnerving,as he would not stop doing it,nite after nite.
The bangs and light flickering and the bangs were just right next to you causing you to jump.
Could not go outside without your house keyes cause they were going to lock you out.

You could hear them talk when you tryed to sleep.
They make the room you were in,very hot.A fan going did not help.I could tell by the fan when they came and left it made a odd wind noise.

They lock you out of the car you could see the locks go down,as well as hear it,same with the house step outside you hear the door lock.

They followed me place to place too.To work to get my hair done to stores.

They knock stuff off the racks when I walk by, I thought I best leave the store before Im blamed for the mess.

I was a store checkout gal,and I was handing some people their change when they hit my hand from under it and the money went flying.

I was getting my hair done when the lady walked away for a min and all her drawers pulled out.

Im shutting them thinking oh man she will be thinking Im trying to steal her stuff.

When you go out to eat they are whispering in me ear.

I just could not get away from them ever.They be on the phone when Im trying to talk.

I had a old time looking wall phone,which was threw across the room

They just were not very nice at all,and I was not getting any rest.

I was moving and the timing could of not been better.

It was just to much.The little shadow guy would walk my hall in the daylight.He run from bedroom to bedroom sometimes.

My hairbrush would move around on its own in the open drawer where I stood getting ready for work.

I can roll with the stuff now,but its not non stop either like their.(alabama)

I did try hiding from them ,never bought any evp are pictuers when I moved,but my daughter had some I gave her.

For a year I would not record after I moved and the first time I truned on the recorder I could not get my voice to work.

And a gal same lound and clear (((SAY SOMETHING)))) as if she had been waitting a year for me to speak again.Also where I live now I often say is their anything you want to tell me,and one spirit said Im the ghost from Alabama.

My heart sunk,I thought oh nooooooooo.

But nothing bad has happen sence I heard from her.

All that made me stonger person and less fearful and helped me deal with ghost grabing me after all that,one grabed my foot held on till I fell.

Two picked up the chair I was sleeping in and tryed to dump me out.

Knock on wood,nothing bad going on here at this house.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK ON WOOD.

Last edited on Aug 26th, 2010 12:48 PM by Linda35950

Posted: Aug 26th, 2010 12:50 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Linda35950

Lisa so glad you group of spirits listenes to you and clames down.Im so glad you son knew he could talk to you and not hold it in,not able to talk to anyone.

The mist are scarie to me.:blink:

My daughter sees ghost mostly as they looked alive but you can see threw them.

She seen them solid too,

She sees ghost but can not understand Evps,so I can not share with her:blush: 

The ones I have now,I feel they watch over me very kind.:biggrin:

Last edited on Aug 26th, 2010 12:55 PM by Linda35950

Posted: Aug 26th, 2010 02:32 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Spider

Hey Linda!!

So Sorry to hear you had to endure all of this.  It is hard when these spirits are decidedly not nice, and its' a guarantee while alive they were probably just as bad.  People's personalities don't change when they die.  If they were miserable and a pest in life, they remain that way, they don't sprout wings and become angels.  Some are very angry that we are in 'their' so called space.  Some are so damned confused as to where they are at, and don't understand that, when all their lives they were told when they die they go to heaven and see God, yet here they are in the same existence, minus the physical body.  They fight each with each other too, Linda, over 'territory'.  So when they find a captive audience, it is when all mayhem takes place, who's going to confront them, or so they think?

I had a very bad man here for a long time in my home.  I refuse to even say his name anymore, he was just soooo bad.  He did as much damage, emotionally and physically as he could.  He used to scare my grandson, and think it was great fun.  My grandson is autistic, and when he was very young, his verbal skills were limited, so he had a hard time saying what was bothering him.  He used to love to play in my basement, but once this guy started his baloney, my poor baby was so scared to even stand at the top of the stairs to the basement, and he would cry and plead as best as he could for me not to go down there.  All he could describe him as was "Blue" and "Monster" at the time.

Because of my being able to hear all that I do when I do EVP work, accompanied by hearing in real time with fan's running, water running, vacuum's running, those things helped facilitate speech, and it was then I was able to communicate with the nice people who were here.  I was having to constantly record and do follow up sessions to keep aprised of what this creep was up to.  He wanted my undivided attention, he gave his history, he was an old man aged 67, had done some prison time in his day, was a bad alcoholic, and admitted he had no friends or family to go to.  he was rough speaking and crass, swore all the time.  The other people here were so intimidated by him, quite a few felt they had to leave, much to his delight.  I had a young lady I was working with, I had all her info, life and death details, where she had worked, where she was buried, and who were her survivors.  It may sound very strange, but at the time I was approached by an author who suggested that I write a book about this interaction with this young lady.  She had even helped me pick out the title to this book I wanted to write.  The bad man decided he was going to run her out of here, in anyway he could, and he chose to do it by going after me, her new friend.

I had one very bizarre experience, it frightened me but fascinated me at the same time.  It was like I was on guard all the time, waiting to see what he would do next to try and scare me and my family.  One cloudy winter day, mid afternoon I went to go take a shower.  I proceeded to take the shower, and about 5 minutes into it, I look down at the drain, and I could not believe what I was seeing.  There in the drain as the water is running down, is only what I coud say was fire.  FIRE.  Now doesn't that sound totally insane??  As God is my witness, I swear this is the truth.  You could see what looked like burning embers in the drain, occasionally a smal flame would flicker.  It would turn orange, gold yellow, red, changing all the time!  It would actually pulsate, like squirm around.  I was so shocked, all I could do is watch this.

Finally, I got my wits about me, and turned off the shower, meaning to go and grab my video camera to film this, I thought no one would ever believe me if they didn't see it for themselves.  I was afraid to put my hand near it, for fear of being burned.  I climbed out of the shower, soaking wet, and went to go get my video camera.  But by the time I got back, it had stopped.  Just like that.  But what was left was even weirder....there were this ash like stuff hanging on the side of the drain pipe after I removed the strainer.  there was nothing on the strainer itself, but this black papery stuff was hanging just below the rim of the drain.

I tried to rationalize this incident, I went to the basement to see if some how lights down there could reflect into the drain, but then Duh!? the water pipes are encased in the walls!  There was no logical explanation for any of it.  later that day, I even went on the internet to research if it was possible that some kind of mold or fungus could produce that type of effect in a water pipe/drain.  I found nothing on it anywhere!  So I got mad and later that day and did an EVP session, asking about the 'fire in the drain'.  What I heard made my skin crawl.  The bad man asked, "how did you like that?"  Then he laughed like nails scratching on a chalk board, high and screechy.  Other spirits came forward, each one made different comments, ,one lady said 'that was mean', another said 'you better be careful, he can hurt you'.  One man said, 'I need to leave here, I can't stay'.  Even though I was kind of scared, I stood my ground and told him he had to make plans to leave my home.  I went on to say enough is enough,.  I had tried at one point to be nice and engage him, tried to make a point to talk with him when I recorded, and he was good for a little while.  But then I found out he made himself 'the gate keeper' of my home, turning away spirits that wanted to come here.  He especially hated Black people.  There was a family that wanted to come here, and he told the father 'No n*ggers allowed here, get out!'.  I caught him doing this, and boy did I let him have it!  And what did he do?  He continued to try and scare me.  The next 'trick' he pulled was one night, I woke and got up and went downstairs to get a glass of milk.  The glasses I have are the Luminarc brand, they are leaded, heat tempered and weighted.  I picked the glass up from the counter, and POW!  the glass literally exploded in my hand, sending pieces of glass as far as 12 feet into my dining room!  I had glass everywhere, even in my hair.  It covered my counters, the floor, the stove, just everywhere!  It was so loud when it happened, it sounded like a gun shot! I thought it was drive by shooting, I am looking for a broken window, blood, bullets, something! It should have woken my husband up, but thankfully it hadn't.  I had to first get the glass i out of my hair without cutting myself, and that was a chore and a half!  It took me a good 2 hours to finally get all of it up.  I did a another session and this time he said he didn't have anything to do with it.  Yeah, right!

I finally got so tired of all of it, I contacted a friend who I will call Bill.  He has been dealing with spirits and demons for over 50 years.  I told him all that I had going on, and he instructed me to do a house cleansing, and to continue to tell this creep he had to leave.  I did all that Bill had instructed me to do, and things clamed down for awhile.  But it was short lived, this guy had become so jealous of me talking to other spirits, and my lady decided she just had to leave, it was too hard for her to stay anymore.  Now that really made me angry!  Bill is considered a modern day shaman, a term that he doesn't like to use, he said it has a new agey feel to it, and that is not what he was into.  He told me it was close to the time of meeting of the 'council of elders', and he said I was to tell the bad guy to leave again, and if he didn't Bill said it was a direct challenge to his authority.  He had approx. 2 days to get out, and if he didn't, Bill asked me if I wanted to inflict upon him a sanction, and that sanction was that he could be evicted and if he didn't choose that he could neither enter heaven nor hell, he would have to walk the earth for eternity.  I am not savvy about all this spiritual stuff, and I did not want it on my conscience this sanction.  So the bad guy was 'told' this by Bill, the choice was his, either be evicted or he himself would follow thru.  Mind you I am doing all these EVP sessions to keep abreast of what was going on around me. The day finally came, and what was weird the bad guy supposedly  had a 'contract' of sorts that he was to be out on this one Sunday at 12:30 pm.

On the morning he was to leave, I was on my porch as and as I walked back into the house, this deep, growly voice says "Your F*CKED!!", and I calmly said, "No your f*cked', and I waited for the appointed time to come.  I did a recording and the bad guy at first was calling me names, swearing at me, threatening me, then he started to cry and plead, saying he loved me, he would be good, blah, blah, blah.  He said what he did was because he wanted to protect me from the others!!  This was such an insane day.............he finally 'left'.  The whole place felt lighter, it was weird.  It had started to snow really hard outside, and I did a recording to make sure he had left, and it was wild to hear everyone talking about him, saying they were glad he left, some talked about how scared they were of him.  Then I heard the older black gentleman 'John", that I thought was gone forever start talking.  He said "look at the snow, what a treat for the children", I was so glad to hear him again!!  I was glad it was over with, believe me!  Sometimes when I record, I will get snipetts of info about this bad guy and where he is now and what he is still doing.  Unfortunately my 'lady' never did return, and I guess I can't blame her.

This whole ordeal has taught me to keep on my toes, to be very aware of what goes on around me.  It has been a peaceful 3 years since this all happened, for the most part anyways!  I have activity all the time still, but I am used to it.  Nothing scary or bad has happened since that time.

Linda I hope you too can continue to have peace in your home.  It is not a good feeling when you can't always face your tormentor.  Being able to interact with the spirits can either be a blessing or for some, a curse.

Wow, I never thought I'd be telling this out in a public forum, but as I said God as my witness, this is all true.  There are only a handful of folks I have relayed this story to because of how crazy it all sounds, but it is the thruth!

Lisa

Posted: Aug 26th, 2010 06:06 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Linda35950

Lisa Wow you went thought some stuff also.

I also record to keep track of whats going on here,listening to them talking to each other.

So glad you had someone to help you.

You are so liked by that lady to get all that infor.I bet she hated to leave as much as you hated her to go.

Ghost can do so much stuff,like making that fire are making you think you saw a fire.

Very bad thing to happen to you.

I did a cleaning of the house myself and called for the angels to remove them.This was all new to me.

They left,I moved, but the house was not sold yet.Five months went by,and then someone wanted it.

We sold it ,so we had to drive back to Alabama from Illinois to sign papers.

We stayed the nite in our house.

I bought a lawn chair and a small tv and sleeping bags.

In the middle of the nite their was a huge lound noise

Sounded as the lawnchair fell from the celling hitting the floor next to us.

My husband and I poped straght up.

The chair had not been moved.

PS you were really brave,but we got to be,we really got to be.

Last edited on Aug 26th, 2010 06:07 PM by Linda35950

Posted: Aug 29th, 2010 08:17 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Linda35950

Lisa something some ghost are spirit is new is here,not sure if its anything to be upset about are not yet.
Lights are flickering and computer was opening and playing all my evps in my audio editer one right after another.
By its self had to shut down the computer,and my computer is very well pertected.
Do not like it when lights flicker not at all.

I had a folder on my desk top for months now,putting my best stuff in so I could post them and its gone,have not found my copyes yet.

Last edited on Aug 29th, 2010 08:24 PM by Linda35950

Posted: Aug 31st, 2010 11:30 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
drrh

Oh man!  You guys are creaping me out!  LOL  That is some weird stuff you guys have going on.  I hope I don't have any of that kind of stuff happen.   That's a little too weird for me.  And I thought at first that EVP's were weird.  They are nothing compared to all of that stuff.  You two are really brave!

Debbie:scared:

Posted: Aug 31st, 2010 02:32 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Linda35950

LOL what don`t kill you makes you stronger,its true.

Posted: Aug 31st, 2010 02:59 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Spider

I guess it's how you look at it!  Knowing that it is just regular people doing this, (albeit some with bad attitudes!) makes it easier to deal with.  Especially if it is someone that you have gotten used having around you over time.  It is the visual aspect more than anything else that most people find might find the most disturbing, yet a visual is sought more often as being 'real' evidence as opposed to audio manifestations.  A combo would really put some over the edge!

About 6 weeks ago, My cat Jackson died. He was 19+ years old, and he passed from old age.  About a week ago, it seems I keep seeing him out of the corner of my eye!  I have never experienced this before with a pet.  He was a Large Blonde/Auburn cat, a very pretty boy!  I can't tell you how many times, I have caught just glimpse of him, especially up on the second floor landing, leading to my bedroom.  My remaining cat, Tessa, has been doing her 'looking past me' thing again, like she sees something or someone, and I wonder if it is Jack she may be seeing?  I know she is lonesome for him, and is acting very needy lately.  But this quick peek-a-boo business I am getting makes me feel kind of strange for some reason, kind of spooky like.  Maybe it's the precursor to a human manifestation coming up soon.............??!!

And I agree with Linda, what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.  I can think of many other strange but true situations I have had happen, and although it was a bit disturbing at the time, I was more fascinated by  rather than repelled by it.  It sure has taught me to keep my eyes open and be more aware of what goes on around me!

Lisa

Posted: Aug 31st, 2010 10:15 PM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Linda35950

Lisa so excited for you seeing your beloved cat jackson.I am so sorry for your lost.
I never saw a pet before either till my last dog buttions that passed away.

Maybe your cat now does see him.

Why do you think you may see a person?You got a feeling about it.

I was seeing buttions strate on,But the first time and second time I only saw her back part her second half.

Did you get to see your cats face?
If only I could see Buttions face.

Posted: Sep 1st, 2010 12:12 AM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
Linda35950

Their`s a new ghost here and he talkes to me not just about me to others.

Sometimes hes really low,but tonite I think theirs a few evps you can hear.

His name is Jason I think hes 38 not sure 30 something

I believe he asked for my phone number I gave it to him.

We will see what happenes next.

I havent had any ghost talk this much to me in a very long time.

Posted: Sep 1st, 2010 07:59 AM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
drrh

Hi Lisa,  I have had some of that happen to me.  I seem to see things out of the corner of my eye all the time.  One I'm pretty sure it is my father-in-law.  My husbands Dad passed in our house.  His Mom couldn't take care of him anymore by herself so she brought him up to our house.  He had Mesothelioma (not sure about the spelling on that) and he was in tremendous pain.  I felt so bad for him.  He would call his wife, Marlene, in the night and I would hear him first so I would get up and get her.  For some reason he didn't seem to like it when I was in the room.  My husband said it was because he didn't want me to see him like that, but I wanted to help him if I could.  Anyway, he did pass there and I think it is him I can see.  I keep telling him he can leave and go to his wife or the light but he seems to keep staying with us.  I don't mind him being there though.  Both cats look right past me all the time so I know they see something. 

And Linda your new ghost is interesting.  Maybe he wants help of some kind.  I know you'll figure it out.  Good luck with that.

Talk to you all later, Debbie

Posted: Sep 3rd, 2010 08:00 PM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
Linda35950

Hi Deb,he talkes low so far.

Lisa Im trying to find where you told me something about your ghost friends saying you had a bright light,wanted to reread that Can not find it.

Im going to post a Evp now about a spirit I believe was talking to me say (((your getting a light)))

As I have a light also they can see.

Last edited on Sep 3rd, 2010 08:09 PM by Linda35950

Posted: Sep 5th, 2010 06:19 AM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
Spider

So Linda, did you ask about them seeing YOU as a light, or seeing a light around them?  I'd like to hear more about it if possible!  You said you were going to post a recording you did?  Can't wait to hear it!

Talk to you soon!

Lisa

Posted: Sep 5th, 2010 09:00 AM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
Linda35950

Hi,Lisa
She only said those few words.
I was just asking for names of the sweet kind spirits around me.
Yes I posted it.

Posted: Sep 11th, 2010 05:51 PM
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
Linda35950

I am getting some low evps and they sound like they are coming from someone that does not live earth.

Posted: Sep 11th, 2010 05:55 PM
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
drrh

Oh Great Linda!  That sounds like fun!  I don't like the creepy stuff too much.  Can you tell what is being said?  Or can you post some of it?  I'd like to hear it anyway even if it is creepy!LOL

Debbie:blink:

Posted: Sep 12th, 2010 09:49 AM
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
Linda35950

Hi Deb Its not really creepie at all, I thought they were ghost are spirits.

Sound like us,They are low and I got three I think and I need to find them and work on them,lately their are alot of evps mostly one spirit I pick up.

Anyways The way I do it is.
Trun on the recorder when the seconds stop from being turned on 2 are 3 seconds I turn it off.

That way you hear what you may not hear if you leave it running.

Alot of times they answer before I say anything.

Anyways I got alot of Evps to go though,I do 100 at a time on the recorder.

Just a few seconds a pieace most of the time,unless Im talking to them.

Anyways I will find these and get them posted soon.

One of them is someone thats been with me for at least 8 years very sweet and I asked if their was anything to like to tell me and she said she was not from earth I just thought she was in heavin.

Now Im hearing very low evps asking what planet others are from.
The spirit I hear most latly sayes Earth.
So thats telling me the ghost and spirits may not all be ghost and spirits.

Posted: Sep 12th, 2010 10:43 AM
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
drrh

Linda that's so interesting! I have noticed that most times I have turned the recorder on there is always something there before I speak.  I believe they can and do read our minds. (I wish we could read each others LOL).  I love to listen to your stuff.

Debbie:biggrin:

Posted: Sep 12th, 2010 11:01 AM
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
Linda35950

Deb they can read your mind,but maybe not all of it.
I had something bad happen about 5 years ago,and ghost got into my space and into my mind and they would try to upset me by using things in my past and telling lyes about the future.
I could hear them all the time in my mind for about four weeks.
If it was not for a angel being with me at times they would of just been real bad.It was real bad.

Anyway one ghost saw a menory of what I was going to do before I changed my mind.

She was going on about that when that never happen.

Posted: Sep 12th, 2010 11:04 AM
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
Linda35950

Deb I think its got something to do with the speed of the recorder when turning it on and off is where your evps are
Well I only got 2 evps that could be from someone from another planet,that I found you can hear.

Posted: Sep 20th, 2010 07:36 PM
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
Linda35950

Last edited on Sep 21st, 2010 08:55 PM by Linda35950

Posted: Sep 20th, 2010 07:38 PM
  PM Quote Reply
24th Post
Linda35950

Last edited on Sep 21st, 2010 08:53 PM by Linda35950

Posted: Sep 20th, 2010 07:40 PM
  PM Quote Reply
25th Post
Linda35950

Last edited on Sep 21st, 2010 08:53 PM by Linda35950

Posted: Sep 20th, 2010 07:49 PM
  PM Quote Reply
26th Post
Linda35950

Last edited on Sep 21st, 2010 08:54 PM by Linda35950

Posted: Sep 20th, 2010 07:51 PM
  PM Quote Reply
27th Post
Linda35950

Posted: Sep 20th, 2010 10:44 PM
  PM Quote Reply
28th Post
Linda35950

Current time is 01:23 PM  
ITC Bridge > Paranormal > Paranormal - General > Sharing some ghost storyes ,Shadow Ghost Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1525 seconds (21% database + 79% PHP). 23 queries executed.