ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
The 'Smiley Face Murders'  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Aug 13th, 2010 04:26 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Spider

I am interested in knowing if anyone here on this site has been involved in missing persons, murdered people. etc, using the gifts that they have in helping the authorities.  Another thing, if you have been involved, what was your experience in getting feedback, or encouragement while working these cases.  Also what compelled you to get involved in the first place?

Thanks!!

Lisa, aka Spider

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Aug 14th, 2010 07:59 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Vicki Talbott

http://www.itcbridge.com/forum/view_topic.php?id=515&forum_id=31

Hi Lisa, Excellent topic.  Here is a member who is involved in such cases.  I have never tried it myself.  Vicki

Posted: Aug 14th, 2010 08:44 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Spider

Thank you so much for the reference!  This is such a touchy area, as we all know, if you have suceeded in making contact, that means the child/person is now deceased, unless the spirit's are giving current info, something that I have yet to experience. 

I have found that most law enforcement agencies will not admit to enlisting 'alternative' help for this problem.  I have had contact with some in LE who will say  that 'this conversation never took place, agreed?', in order to save face.  Feedback from them is also very poor, but when somethng comes out they will claim they got it in another manner.  The main point is that help is help, how ever it was gotten.

Thanks! Lisa

Posted: Aug 14th, 2010 03:31 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hope you can get in touch with Mike. He's very good, from what I hear and can share his work and tips with you. Vicki

You have chosen to ignore NYevp. click Here to view this post

Posted: Aug 16th, 2010 08:30 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Spider

Thanks for the suggestion Dan!  It is such a touchy area that absoloute discretion must be used.  I look for no recognition, as LE generally does not believe in the use of 'psychic's' and the like.  Believe you me, I tread very carefully.

Lisa

You have chosen to ignore paulrhuges. click Here to view this post

Posted: Sep 24th, 2010 01:02 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
apple

yes, i think so too, this is a very amazing website, something really worth to read.

----------------------

Tiffany

Posted: Dec 20th, 2010 10:08 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Linda35950

Lisa just remember your gifted for a reason.

Posted: Dec 21st, 2010 08:18 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Spider

Sometimes it makes you wonder just why??!!  I don't know if it is because of the Holidays, but I have seen a huge increase in activity the last week or so.  And for my husband to comment on it, that is really something!!  He usually is the type that raises his eye brow's when he hears or sees something, but doesn't say much.  He actually came to me and asked me about certain things that has happened, and he asked if i was actively recording for it!! 

Posted: Dec 21st, 2010 11:31 PM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Linda35950

Hi Lisa your having more Activity,its been to quite around here.

Posted: Dec 22nd, 2010 06:39 AM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
Spider

One theory I have is that my brother may be showing his "Opinion" about a certain ex inlaw, that has contacted our family for the holidays.  It was only after that in law called that everything started to go crazy here, and at my son's home, at the same time.  For example, my son was talking on his landline phone, it went totally dead, then my son went to use his cell phone, and moments into using it, the battery died, and he couldn't use it!!  Coincidental, maybe?  It just seemed so strange, that I am having a measurable increase here, and my son is having things going on there at his house.  And the house my son lives in is my brother's house.  It seems that ex inlaw is the common denominator here!  I need to record, I just haven't had the time.  I need to make the time I guess!

Posted: Apr 19th, 2011 10:31 AM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
NKiernan

Vicki

I read Mike's post.  Claiming to have helped solved a murder/ missing child case, he's very vague with the facts, with ''Two Detectives"or is it "one detective'' is an extraordinary claim.   Not providing even a scintilla of proof, for example, name of victim, location,Newspaper articles', Detectives names and Police Department involved, is extraordinary chutzpah.  If your out there Mike, prove me wrong.  Not with long drawn out anecdotal stories but hard evidence. 

Neil

Last edited on Apr 19th, 2011 12:25 PM by NKiernan

Posted: Dec 18th, 2011 03:05 PM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
Paul

Ive found a burial ground which changed the history book over here on the Wirral In the UK, a battle had been fought In 972 approx 15miles up the coast line from a cleansing I had done which forged the land scape I see today, a mass grave had never been found after many searches by local historians looking for a place In the national geographic, some might say more by accident, I'd say chosen I became involved and found the site quite easy to be honest miles from were It had been suggested It was. The land was soaked In blood and many had died a horrible and slow death including women and children. Some 14 souls still remained trapped by darkness and fear, I helped pass all the souls on and now there Is a stone being placed on the spot to remember those who were slain.
I would very much like to get involved with helping the authority's here In the United Kingdom but to date Its not seen as credible so for now I wait, I believe when the time Is right such things will happen.
One other thing I hope you don't mind me mentioning, many presume being able to link with spirit energy Is a gift, I assure It Is not for 101 reasons, being sensitive you pick up all the energy's thoughts feelings emotions pain the list Is endless, the word gift I feel sets us up higher than the masses which we are not "that alone Is a negative thought and action", for what ever reason In this life span some can interact with spirit and have an ability to link that's stronger than most.
The gift Is In the message you may pass to one who needs comfort and closure, we are all only as good as the energy's that chose to use us to interact.
In rescue work there Is no gift there Is only keeping a balance.
I mean know offense to any mediums or sensitives, this Is only my opinion after having to live a lie for so many yrs of my childhood and scared half to death due to others beliefs and ridicule.

Blessings to all
Paul.

Current time is 08:57 AM  
ITC Bridge > Current Events / News > What's happening in the world > The 'Smiley Face Murders' Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1522 seconds (24% database + 76% PHP). 29 queries executed.