ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Couple DRV clips  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mar 4th, 2007 12:26 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
JT

Got a couple direct radio clips tonight.  I could clearly hear a male voice coming out of the radio but couldn't make out the words at the time.  Then a few seconds later a female singing voice.  Attached male clip with noise reduction.  All clips are up on my site.
http://walkthruwalls.org/itc/radio.html#combo
Best,
JT

Attachment: youWontEatNoComboNeverNR.mp3 (Downloaded 2209 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Mar 4th, 2007 02:49 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
JT

Here is the one from 10 seconds afterwards.  I believe she is saying/singing "That's John" (my name is John).  You can read details on my site linked above.

Attachment: thatsjohn.mp3 (Downloaded 1330 times)

Posted: Mar 5th, 2007 06:07 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
fratka

Hey John, nice capture. I was going through your website to see what all you had documented and I couldn't find any frequencies. What program do you typically use to denoise a piece of audio?

I have a very nice shortwave and would like to record also. What frequencies do you normally stay around? Or does it matter?

Texas Frank

Posted: Mar 5th, 2007 09:26 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi John,

I went to your site, too, and you have some really good radio ones!  Hope mine end up sounding as clear as some of those do.  Nice.  Vicki

Posted: Mar 5th, 2007 11:10 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
JT

Hi Frank
I use a Mac with Peak for editing and SoundSoap running as a plugin.  It's very easy to operate and denoises well I find.
Generally I'm in the lower frequencies of the SW1 band.  643.5 is a favourite hangout of mine but recently have been in the 300's.  Dunno if it's mhz or whatever.  I generally get the low drone that Kimberly and Keith get, at different intervals throughout the SW1 band and into SW2 I think.  But yeah, whatever works for you.
Hope it works, let us know if you get anything.
Thx
JT

Posted: Mar 5th, 2007 11:19 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
JT

Hi Vickie
Thanks for the comments.  Lots of the radio clips aren't too clear before noise reduction but clean up well.  A few in the last year have come through pretty clearly even without NR which is nice.  I heard a clip you posted and I could definitely make out the words.  So sounds like you're doing well at this early stage!
Thx
JT

Posted: Mar 7th, 2007 09:04 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
chrisg4gpu

Those figures are not meghz. or wavelength in the sw range. ....??

Chris.

Posted: Mar 7th, 2007 11:35 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
JT

Oh I don't know.  I'm pretty sure it says 643.5 on my little dialy thing.  Maybe it says 6435.  If you turn the knob all the way to the left it's around there somewhere.  Anyway it doesn't make a fig of difference I imagine.

Posted: Mar 7th, 2007 01:31 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
fratka

643.5 kHz or 643.5 MHZ. The 643.5 kHz could be on a SW radio but the actual frequency is in the MW (medium wave or AM band).

If it is 643.5 MHz then it will be in the VHF/UHF bands, bordering on the SHF band.

JT, is your receiver capable of reaching the VHF, UHF or SHF bands? Whatmake and model is the radio? What are the selector settings on your radio? List how the knobs are set! :) We'll figure it out!

Frank

Posted: Mar 7th, 2007 02:50 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
chrisg4gpu

It does if other people wish to know where you are listening...could be 6435khz.

Chris

Posted: Mar 7th, 2007 08:45 PM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
JT

Ok...the magic frequency is 6.435 mhz.  Actually it was originally conveyed psychically via Brough Perkins (Imagi on this forum) to try that range and I still use it.  That's on my little solar/wind up/plug in Summit radio from Freeplay.  I now also have a red one from Radio Shack which I tune to around 3 mhz and that is where these last two clips came from.  Don't remember the brand right now. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Posted: Mar 9th, 2007 07:41 AM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
lkimberley

Hey JT,

I heard the the file and its all there! except go back, the last part says we love you sweetheart!

I will go to your web site. Good Job!! Haven't heard from you in awhile. Good to hear from you.

Laura

Current time is 07:05 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Direct Radio Voice Experimental > Couple DRV clips Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1508 seconds (23% database + 77% PHP). 25 queries executed.