ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Upcoming circle sittings in Florida  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jun 1st, 2010 05:49 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hello,

In a few weeks here I'll be able to share with you an inside look into The Circle of the Silver Chord, as I have been fortunate enough to be able to look forward to sittings in June, here in Florida. Rather than simply pass on information that I have read or acquired from another source, this time I will be able to relay my own individual experience, something I wish to expound upon to the best of my abilities.

I'll be posting an in depth first hand account of exactly what it is like to sit in this circle. I look forward to sharing it with you then.

Keith

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Mar 12th, 2011 07:30 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
RickB

Hi Keith,

Just joined the site and getting familiar with things. I've also just constructed an evp circuit and began my fist clumsy tests with it. I would love to hear about your experience with the Circle of the Silver Cord sitting last year. I am booked to sit in November, 2011. Feel free to contact me any time.

All the best to you.

Posted: Mar 13th, 2011 06:52 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Rick,

You're not that far away from me, and even closer to the church where it is happening. I'm good friends with them over there, you should check the venue out sometime, see if you connect with any of the people.

I'll write about my experiences soon, and share them with the readers of this site...hope to do so within the next few weeks.....I intended to do it right away, but got sidetracked.

Pleasure to meet you, speak with you more later.

Thanks,

Keith

Posted: Mar 15th, 2011 04:08 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
RickB

Hello, and thanks for the reply. My wife, son and I recently went down there for the Sunday evening service. It ran a little late and our five year old was really tired so we left right after. They do seem like very nice folks. Very friendly. We would like to go again soon and even attend some of the classes offered there. It's about an hour trip for us, so we can't go on a regular basis. I look forward to talking to you sometime and reading about your experiences!

All the best,

Rick

Posted: Oct 18th, 2011 08:08 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
dkenda

Hi Rick,

Sorry to barge in- off topic at that...you refer to an "EVP circuit." What is that exactly?

Kenda

Current time is 02:12 PM  
ITC Bridge > Spirit and Earth Team Collaborations > The Circle of the Silver Chord > Upcoming circle sittings in Florida Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1317 seconds (26% database + 74% PHP). 25 queries executed.