ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Paranormal > Paranormal - General > Spirit "mojo's" attaching to you??

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Spirit "mojo's" attaching to you??  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
You have chosen to ignore Rachel EVP Voices. click Here to view this post

Posted: Feb 2nd, 2013 10:56 PM
  PM Quote Reply
42nd Post
Gizmo

She's been studied by the Rhine institute and several other research facilities.  Sheldrake has also run tests on her while she was pinning the psi wheel.  She does it with a sealed container an at a distance.  Heat from hands can make them spin.  But she can do it from across the room. 

After her accident, apparently there were things flying around her house, like books off shelves.  The psi wheel seemed to deflect the PK and focus it.   This has been going on for years, and she has become able to control it pretty well now. 

Actually, she has been able to demonstrate this under controlled lab settings several times.  I think she is sick of it, actually.  She's a very intelligent person, and I think would like it all to just stop.  It gets wearing.  This is only one aspect of her post accident "abilities."  She also sees ghosts frequently.

She is a lovely person, but has had a really rough time of it.  I admire her courage and her determination to both recover from horrible injuries and to deal with the added burden of this PK stuff on top of everything.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

You have chosen to ignore Rachel EVP Voices. click Here to view this post

Current time is 09:58 AM Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2     
ITC Bridge > Paranormal > Paranormal - General > Spirit "mojo's" attaching to you?? Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1468 seconds (34% database + 66% PHP). 30 queries executed.