ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Paranormal > Paranormal - General > Spirit "mojo's" attaching to you??

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp Page:    1  2  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Spirit "mojo's" attaching to you??  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Apr 21st, 2010 09:56 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
NS-EVP

Hi Keith, and everyone else!
I've been gone a LOOOOooonnngg time!

ALOT has happened in my life since I've last been here, (some good, some bad!) and I apologize for my lack of participation, but I've been very ill for a very long time now, and basically, one of the cardinal rules in EVP recording is to NEVER record if you are not physically or mentally stable enough to handle it, and my body has definitely not been classified as "strong" in quite some time now, so I've been taking a break from recording, and just biding my time, trying to recoup from the several illnesses I've been battling for several years now, including arthritis, severe chronic pain, spinal stenosis, needing a hip replacement, and a host of other issues, such as a migrain that has lasted over 2 years straight now!

Sorry, not trying to get a "poor me" response from anyone, just trying to explain my situation lately, bear with me, you'll see why I'm mentioning it all!

As mentioned, ALOT has happened since I last posted here, over a year and a half ago, I've seperated from a very nasty ex wife who basicaly drove me into the ground, both mentally, financially, (assaulted me and stole everythin I owned!) and physically, and I no longer live in that old house I used to own, I gave it up when I gave up the ex, and moved on in my life.

Fortunately, regardless of my illnesses and shortcomings that are a side effect og my illnesses, I've met a woman who loves me for who and what I am, and we are to be married in the next few weeks, which is a good thing, as our first child is coming in september!! She is actually an ordained Wiccan witch, so we are well suited for one another. She is however a bit creeped out with the amount of "shadow and other activity" we are currently experiencing in this temporary apartment we live at in Halifax Nova Scotia, we are moving to a house for june 1st out in the counrty, which will be a welcome change, believe me!

The reason I'm posting this (and telling you my life story..lol) is because I'm really starting to wonder about "some" of my illnesses, and their "possibe" true nature.

That old house that I used to live in down on the sea shore in a remote fishing village was EVIL.
I know now that it was a major factor in the failure of my past relationship (meaning it provoked an already nasy ex of mine to act out and become EXTREMELY mentally unstable and violent!) and I now have come to realize that the reason I always felt "nothing" in that house, is because whatever resides there "cloaks" itself, and "lures" you there, making you feel all "homey" and safe at first, and then starts toying with your mind, slowly but surely.

Apparently, ours is not the first lives destroyed by the house. Oddly enough, it was built as a parsonage, well over 150 years ago, which I found out later, and the residence of Cape Sable Island were suspiciously quiet about the history and anything to do with that house, or the family that lived in it previously. Of all the houses I ever went into when I was house hunting, this was the ONLY house I never felt ONE VIBE in, nothing, like it was a brand new house.
I always took this as a very odd thing, and could not understand how over 100 years of families living in this house left not one shred of place memory for me to pick up on. No emotions, nothing.
There was always a VERY disturbing sesnse of calm in the house, and even the air inside the house was thick, and barely moved, even with wide open windows.

This is the first time I've ever experienced this, and just one day had an appifany about how things were not as they should be, and how people's thoughts were somehow being manipulated, and seeded with very negative thoughts, towards ones self, and others. Once the house was exposed as the reason for this, it suddenly did not even try to hide, and became QUITE apparent that IT was truly the reason why things were happening the way they were. I NOW know that the reason I just could NOT record EVP's at that house, is because "they" wouldn't allow it to happen.

I even had objects flung at me from across the room, and drinking glasses exploding in my hands (which STILL happens on and off to this day!) if I even "talked" about selling that house. I was VERY happy to get out of there, especially since the former owner left there himself, by means of going out into the back yard, and shooting himself in the head with a gun. Guess I was lucky to get out at all when you think about it really!

After I left the house, I mailed the keys to a friend of mine who lived a couple hours from the house, who agreed to take a moving truck and load up all my furniture, and other possessions, and take them ALL to a market and sell them all for me, so I could get rid of all of that negative energy, and while there, both him and his wife felt this overwhelming feeling of sadness, for no reason at all, almost constantly, and THEN, while he was carrying a box down the steep stairs from upstairs to the main floor below, he said as soon as he stepped on the first step, it almost felt like something pushed his foot out of the way, out from under him, which resulted in him falling onto his bad back and tailbone, and sliding down the fulllength of the stais, until he hit the bottom. After that, he would not go back there either.

After being in that house, my physical health has NEVER been the same, and I don't know if it is simple burnout from doing SO much work on it, restoring it, or if there is something "more" to it just feels like I'm literally "held down" by something I can't see sometimes, and I'm wondering if I've managed to bring with me some sort of attachment, or negative energy after leaving that house.

I've recently been watching some of David Icke's stuff, and they say that if you look closely on top of a flat door fram, a "mojo spirit" may be lurking there, pretending to be a shadow, and will DROP INTO your body through your crown chakra if it is open when you walk through the doorway, enter your body, and take up residence in there, and under extreme cases can EVEN cause a physical manifestation of itself in the form of a "teratoma tumour" which can oddly enough contain hair, teeth, eyes and a nose. I've seen SCARY pictures of these tumours, and wonder if there is ANY reality to ANY of what David Icke is saying about this. Below is his thread about "Mojo's"

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34375

What I CAN tell you is that when I watched a show about the Mojo's, I INSTANTLY remembered an instance of being in a less than reputable "spiritual/metaphysical store" downtown, which is known for doing bad things to people for various reasons, I had to leave when I all of a sudden "felt" something trying to actually ENTER the top of my head, I told my fiencee that it felt like warm molasses running down my head all over, followed by an extreme fog, and pain in my head, it was the ODDEST thing I've ever felt! Could this have been one of those "mojo's"??

My physical condition has deteriorated substantially since then, but it  had started to worsten before that occurrence, that was about a year ago now actually. But what I'm now concerned about is that there "may" be a "spiritual aspect" to my illness that I"m suspicious of, and would like to know if anyone has any ideas about what I should do to "detach" myself from this, if it truly does actually exist in me now.

Trust me, it's NOT like how voodoo works, and you believe so whole heartedly that it is real, that when they tell you the curse will make you die, you actually DO! I'm VERY objective, and am not concentrating on this being the cause of it, and do try to be quite positive about my health issues, not doing what the doctors keep advising me to do, which is just "accept my fate and deal with it", no, I'm going to fight it all the way! I just need to know "how" to do that, and part of that, is knowing the causes of the situation.

I have always been VERY cautious about performing a cleansing ceremony prior to all EVP sessions, and have done all the usual kosher salt things, smudgings ect to cleanse the space, but what about "cleansing me"? How do I assume myself that I'm NOT suffering from anything paranormal in nature that may be effecting my health, and slowing my rate of recovery?

I hope nobody here thinks I'm nutz or anything for thinking this, it's hard to explain exactly "why" I feel this way, I just "sense" something, and it just doesn't feel right, it feel unstable, and out of balance. I know that is the way your supposed to feel when your sick, but I'm empathic, very intensely sometimes, and I just cannot help but feel that something is influencing me again, or still, and aside from subjecting myself to an exorcism, I'm just not sure how to assure I am not "attached to", and that there are no negative forces at work here.

There is DEFINITELY something here in this apartment also, and I'm PRETTY SURE I did NOT bring it with me! I constantly see it on the corner of my eye, feel it, sometimes smell it, and have had the sensation of being touched even a couple times, but I haven't told the fiencee, so as to not make her any more uncomfortable about it as she already is, I tried downplaying everything that happens in here, but she senses it all on her own, so she "knows" it's here, and neither of us feel it is a good entity or force at all. So when we leave HERE, I want to make sure no "tag alongs" come with us to the new place, and that I remove any "tag alongs" that may have followed me here, maybe this is all MY fault to begin with!

I've tried alot of different things, and I'm now starting to get a bit frustrated, (ok, ALOT frustrated!!) and even feeling a bit guilty, thinking that it's "my fault" that something not so positive is lurking about here, and negatively effecting the people who live here, her and I and her kitty ;) (the cat also acts strange here, and continuously looks up at one corner of the ceiling of our bedroom with a look of terror in her eyes!)

I KNOW something is NOT right, but I can't prove it, capture it, record or photograph it, but it's HERE, and all I want to do is just get RID of this once and for all and assure that when we move, it's a FRESH SLATE for our lives, and the things that should be left behind, ARE left behind.

Maybe then I can get back into recording again, but not now, not while I'm weak and run down like this, that's just asking for it!

So, has anyone else here experienced ANY of this, and who here has any experience with "mojo's?

Thanks for the time taken to read this long post! Chris ;)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Apr 24th, 2010 03:37 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
NS-EVP

Hmmm...things seem a little slow aroung here these days! Oh well,I was just hoping someone here might have an idea about this, take care all.
Chris ;)

Posted: Apr 25th, 2010 06:07 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
neokortex_simulacrum

If it comes to illnesses I rather blame myself than search for external causes.
You should let the mojos attack you, by confrontnig your own fear. I know it's easier to be told than done, but reading your last post it came to me that you are somewhat dissapointed by receiving no response so far. That's why I'm writing one to you because I neither like being the forum "slow". Have a nice day Mr. NS-EVP! :biggrin: :blink: :laugh:

Posted: Apr 26th, 2010 09:19 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
NS-EVP

Thanks neokortex_simulacrum for your reply!

I used to post here very often for awhile, then like I said, the illness just wore me down too much, and I decided it was not a good idea to be attempting spirit contact while ill and weak, along with chronic illness comes the odd bout of depression, which is normal, and I'm smart enough to know you have to be both physically and mentally strong if your going to be safe doing EVP research.

I have no fear whatsoever, so there's nothing to confront, it's not a phsychological situation where I "think" mojo's are attacking me, so I blame it on them, I simply wonder since I've been very ill and on disability for over 6 years now, if there is possibly some outside source influencing me or not.

There are specific reasons for me thinking this, mainly, because of a house I used to own down on the seaside here in Nova Scotia, an old 150 year old fisherman's house that the previous owner ended up going out in the back yard and shooting & killing himself in the backyard due to depression. I found out all of this later AFTER I bought the house of course. I would meet people and they would say "oh, so YOUR the one that bought the old haunted house"!

I ended up having a terrible time in that house as well, with my now "ex" spouse turning violent and assaulting me, amongst other things, it almost seemed it wasn't even her sometimes. And often (especially since I've come to realize I'm an empath) I would just for no reason feel these feelings of depression, and dread, just out of the blue, for NO reason, and then it would just go away, just as fast as it came. Many people who visited me there had the same experience, so they validated that I wasn't going bonkers!

There was something there in that house, I know that now, and I was more than pleased to give it back to the bank after 3 years of hell living there!

It just seems that since I lived there, my health was never the same, and severe pain and weakness are my main symptoms.

After reading about these so called "mojo's" at David Icke's site, I started thinking about "spirit attachments", and wondered to myself if possibly that might be happening to me or not. I've had more than my share of negative entities come through, and use profanities, but found that ignoring them didn't give them power, and they went away.

I'm more than happy to take responsibility for my own health, and definitely have been doing so, I would just like to exclude the possibility of anything paranormal that may be effecting me, as phsycologically, I'm very sound, so it's not some conversion or somotaform disorder!

Thanks for your reply, I appreciate the effort to comfort me ;)
Chris ;)

Posted: Apr 26th, 2010 10:39 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

You're welcome. I too take breaks in the "research", because sometimes I start to get hearing voices in my head, voices other than my own. I also get to sense presences and spirits' attempts in influencing me. I start to feel if this continues I will be going nuts. So, that's true that they feed off your attention, if I hear them calling me by name I already know that attention is what they want. I read that a leading ghost-hunter/researcher had to stop his activity in the field for a few years. After that he started again, but the reason for stopping wasn't told - we could guess it, though.

Posted: Apr 29th, 2010 06:56 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Chris,

Sorry I didn't reply earlier, my work has been on the slow path since moving cross country to California late last year......

I don't have much experience in the area you are talking about, but while reading your post, I had a sense to agree with you - that you are an empath....I think a lot of the things you feel are because you are much more sensitive to it than other people, and maybe you are at a point where you have become so conscious of it that you are at a crossroads. I think the difficult thing may be to learn how to shield yourself from such feelings when they are not positive.

You said some things that made me realize similarities in my experiences (to a much smaller degree), which in turn prompted me to comment. On the other hand, I have no experience or helpful comments to relay....

Good to see you back,

Keith

Posted: Apr 29th, 2010 07:59 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
NS-EVP

Hi Kieth, good to hear from ya!
I think we are all on the move these days! Glad to hear things are settling in for you, it usually takes a year to settle in, and I haven't even been in this apartment that long, and off I go again moving to a new rental home. That's life though!

Regarding that whole "mojo" thing, I just thought I'd ask around a bit about it after hearing these spirit attachments actually "called" something, it's something we as experimentors all think of simply as "attachments" or low level entities probably, but when David Icke started going on about it, and giving these specific details about how they act, and attack us, it just got me thinking about the possibility of a very specific, very well known entity that maybe until now has gone widely unrecognized.

For example, what they say is that these "mojo" spirits basically manifest as a "shadow", and I think we have all at one time or another all seen "shadow people", especially if you are an investigator of any type. But these "mojo's" apparently have a very specific behavior pattern that they can be recognized by, which is that they can be very often seen as a small thin shadow that clings to the top of a doorway, along the top ledge, creating an "artificial" shadow, that kinda "looks" natural, as they are trying to blend in with the background, not being noticed, but if you looked closely, you may see this artificial shadow manifesting in such a manner that it could never BE cast that way in those particular lighting conditions in the room, and occasionally, they mess up on their chameleon like behavior, and mistakenly block something out, which sometimes gives away their presence.

What they THEN do is wait for a vulnerable or unsuspecting person to walk through that doorway, and bam, they drop down into the head of the unsuspecting victim, through an open crown chakra especially, as its an open invitation to them apparently!

Apparently, this is the reason you see church windows and other arched windows in gothic deign, or in temples, as it takes the mojo's ability away to lurk there, as they simply "slide off" the top arched surface of the doorway, having nothing to grab onto or lay on when in wait for a would be victim.

As soon as I heard this, something resonated with me, I remembered trying dowsing rods in my house for the very 1st time, I built a set from copper and brass rods, and EVERY time I walked through a DOORWAY, the rods would CROSS! It repetitively did this, and I started wondering if it was just physhclogical, all in my mind, so I conducted an experiment by "mounting" the rods in a stable position on a cart with wheels, and you guessed it, when it rolled through the doorway, the rods DID indeed cross, with no human hand or touch to influence the position of the rods!

I mentioned this to many people who were experienced dowsers, and all they could tell me was that something must be "magnetically significant" about my doorways. When I heard about these mojo's, and thir doorway trick, it just kinda made me think about things, especially since what they are most known for is draining a person's energy, which I seem to have virtually none of these days!

Funny you picked up on the empath thing in me, I denied it for awhile, as I didn't want to look like a "flake" to others, as I'm my own worse skeptic, I wouldn't have even believed EVP's to be true if I hadn't heard them with my OWN ears! I still have a very healthy skepticism, and do NOT look to the paranormal as the first possible cause for an incident, and you are totally correct about the empath thing, I really HAVE come to a crossroads, as I've become SO sensitive to it now, that I'm EVEN moving out of the city, into the country just so I can be out of the "negativity bubble" of the city.

I can barely even go to the mall without being pummelled by everyone's energy, and feelings. All I can say is thank god I don't hear peopel's thoughts, that WOULD drive me totally insane!
THIS is bad enough, and to be honest, I feel it is like a curse, and it causes me more harm than good, no matter HOW hard I've tried to surpress it, or controll it, I just cannot, so it's gotten to the point where I have to limit my exposure to others, not a very good social condition is it? LOL.

I didn't even realize it at the time, but I can even feel the emotion, or energy, or whatever you want to call it from people like yourself whom I am communicating with via this forum even, it's hard to explain what one "feels", there just arent english words to describe it, other than "odd".

I think we are all linked together, and that's why this happens, you said it yourself:

""but while reading your post, I had a SENSE to agree with you""

You may not realize it Keith, but your sensing me, just as much as I'm sensing YOU, and over a forum on the internet! You yourself have empathic abilities and probably haven't even fully recognized it yet.

Sorry for the long post, I just wanted to explain a bit more about how these mojo spirits supposedly operate, maybe we just haven't up until now given this type of specific entity a proper name, maybe it IS a species all to it's own, different to the common "shadow person" that most people seem to be aware of, or have heard of, I dunno, but what I DO know, is IF it IS effecting me physically somehow, I'd like to find a way to make it stop!

I think ALL of us who experiment with ITC, EVP, and any other form of spirit communication always have this little voice in the back of their heads that thinks "I wonder if I've let anything through, or have ever given any of my energy to an entity without knowing it", be cause no matter WHAT we all belive either religiously or spiritually, absolutely NONE of us ever know for sure what or who we are "actually" communicating with, and sometimes it makes one wonder if we are "really" communicating with the party whom we "think" we are.

I have a feeling that there is at the very least,  a small percentage of contacts that are coming from something that "lies" to you, and tells you what you want to hear, to feed off of an emotional response you may have, think about it, who amongst us has not at least gotten very excited when we hear the voice of a spirit that is direclty addressing our specific questions!

Something to think about!

Thanks for the reply Kieth, take care!!

Chris ;)

Last edited on Apr 29th, 2010 08:02 PM by NS-EVP

Posted: May 1st, 2010 05:26 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Chris,

Good to hear from you. Hang in there, I'm sure you'll figure it out. Like I said, I can't offer much advice in that area, as I don't have first hand experience. People with gifts say that is the problem, that it can't always be turned off - and other people long for such gifts. It is one of those things that you can't really understand unless you experience.

I would try to emphasize focus on the positive though.....I'm sure if there is anyone negative focusing on you, they just love it when you feed them attention. Perhaps a better approach is to simply be afraid of nothing, and to remove yourself quickly from situations where the vibration isn't right. Sounds easy, right? lol. Well, luckily for me, I don't sense things that deeply, and that is the approach I take.

Talk to you later,

Keith

Posted: Oct 24th, 2010 11:28 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
NS-EVP

Hi Keith!

Just wanted to pop in and say hello to everyone, hope things are going well in ITC land!

I have just been SO super busy with life, it's been crazy since I've last logged on here!

Since we last spoke, I got married, and my wife and I also had our first child on Sept 22nd, and ever since that, I haven't had a moments rest, literally! Our daughter hasn't once slept through the night, which means neither have I.

But that's ok, I have insomnia from my chronic pain so I'm up anyhow, it's currently 3am here right now, and I'm watching our daughter flailing around being restless and awake in her crib om my night vision camera mounted over her as we speak...LOL

Funny thing is that whatever seems to be "paranormal" around me seems to "follow" me everywhere I go, we also moved since I last logged on here from a crappy little apartment in town the a small old house in the country here in Nova Scotia, much nicer and quieter than the city that's for sure!

After about a month or so the weirdness started up again, with the usual drinking glass exploding in my hand thing, which has now happened 3 times in 3 different houses, and also odd happenings where things will simply launch themselves off of a flat surface and onto the floor.

About a month ago, a plaster skull (a Halloween prop) that was sitting on top of my fridge decided to leap off of it, landing about 3 feet away, smashing on the floor, and just a few days ago, I was actually looking straight at the coat rack in the hall when I was in the kitchen when suddenly a long thing table cloth that was draped over one of the hangers just flew off onto the floor, then seconds later one of the jackets jumped off the coat hanger landing in the nearby bathroom doorway!

I called my wife to come look at what was happening before I walked over there to the coat hanger, and just as she looked, a towel hanging there slightly moved, but then stood still, and everything stopped. Very weird.

Also, items CONSTANTLY go missing, and then reappear, exactly where I JUST looked. I think something is trying to drive me nuts, knowing I suffer from a brain injury and memory issues, it's just ongoing, and I really can never find anything I'm looking for! If my wife didn't verify things being misplaced and disappearing that she witnessed me putting in a specific place so it would not be lost I "would" think I'm losing my mind! Something is definitely playing with me, I just know it.

I also repetitively see shadows, and hear strange knocking sounds and other odd sounds here, but that's normal for me....lol.

I now finally have 4 IR cameras set up throughout the house, but nothing odd has shown up yet, the weird thing is that when something "does" happen that I know my DVR system would have caught, the footage is "mysteriously" not found on my PC's DVR system. Hmmmm....

Hopefully I'll have some time to actually investigate here eventually, but the baby is all consuming that's for sure!

Just thought I'd say hello and give ya an update on life, and the odd things that really do seem to follow me around, I'm not sure what to make of it yet, I'm hoping it's not evil, I'm guessing not, otherwise the smudging and salt everywhere should have banished it long ago!

Take care Kieth, and everyone else!

Chris ;)

Posted: Oct 27th, 2010 01:44 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
piplund

hI my name is pippa, I really would like to speak to you reagrding a mojo spirit. yes is it true because I have had hte exact expereince and desperate to speak to someon about it... I have felt something enter my through my head chakra and it slides in and around you . It feel disguisting and I feel it has drawing my to intoxicants and negative behavoural patterns... Please could you reply so we could chat further...?

Posted: Oct 27th, 2010 11:58 AM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
NS-EVP

Hello pippa,
When did you know it was a "mojo" spirit that was attacking you, how can you be totally sure?

I'm guessing that if you call it a "mojo", that you must have viewed either Dabvid Icke or Chris Everard's video called "Spirit World", as it is the ONLY place I've ever hear this kind of entity termed as a "mojo" or "mojo spirit".

After watching that myself, I searched for more info on that on the internet, but only found references to those 2 people's sites and material.

Have you attempted anything to get rid of this "mojo" yet, or have you just been living with it?

Where are you located, in what county/city if you don't mind me asking?

I just wanted to get a bit more info about what your determining as a "mojo spirit" before I really comment on it!

Thanks!

Chris ;)

Posted: Oct 27th, 2010 12:08 PM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
piplund

hi chris... I only call it a mojo spirit because of the references on your page.. I have been trying to get rid of it all this week.. I have to fast and not have anything in my body in order for it to start going back out of my head chakra, pardon me for saying, I have to take deep breathes almost like giving birth and tell it to go... obviously I have gotton hungry and just nibbled at something then the whole process reverses,, I feel it sliding back in and pain roaming aroiund my body.. it is truly disguisting... have you had this expereince.. i've been using smudges.. positive thought and trying to generate postive enegry... I would rather continue the conversation in private....... is that ok.. but I am being truly honest with you :)

Posted: Oct 27th, 2010 12:09 PM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
piplund

oh sorry I live in the middle of england. (uk)

Posted: Oct 27th, 2010 12:41 PM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
NS-EVP

So, what about the rest of the questions? I'm very curious!

;)

Posted: Oct 27th, 2010 01:44 PM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
piplund

well. to cut a long story short I have been able to hear stuff voices and like strange sounds in my ear for over a year.. and when I swallow my ear feel like it is swollen.. I'll be frank with you I took drugs last year and felt the presence come in me.. I have had voices in my head since then, nothing to drastic but something that is not normal and also acts as an extension of yourself...I've not been able to stop my thoughts from racing on a night. hence suffering from insomnia and not sleeping for dayss...since then I have been denying it happening.

I recently moved in with my dad up north from out of London becasue my insomnia was affecting my life and I was un able to keep on top of things..

Since being in this house last week I felt some thing slide on through my head, like teacle,, not sure if it was warm though and I get pain like arthritus pain all over.. in my hands chest,, it feel like there are twigs monig around your body and grit...

so I think that perhaps the thing or soul already inside of me attracted other things, and I think the house im living in at the moment has other negative negatives around resonating inside
... generally the house feels quite warm and nice...

So I started to fast this week, becasue the thought of having any thing in my body made me feel sick adn I could feel stuff floating around my thought when I swallow.. urgh.. and started to breathe deeply and asking it to go quite firmly, and I felt it coming out of me,, energy giong up... but it feel like air bubbles coming up through you, it does feel disguisting... But when I got so hungry I have eaten and the whole process reverses and I feelit sliding down in side of me and I cant stop this for hours,, its like all the hours of hard work is reversed... I do panic and think why the hell did I eat,, but I lost control for a moment

Any way I have similar things shappen in the past and I think I'm very suseptable top thingss like this as I am quite a spiritual being.... I just wanted some one to talk to..Perhaps someone who could identify with this?

I know that everyones experience is trulyy individual, but I wondered what was going on with you., if you got rid of it, and if your well.. you mentioned that you have been unwell in the past.... I can feel it roaming in my body right now, Im going to start the fast again tommorow and god damn stick to it until this feeling goes, it is something that is a truly conscious experience at the moment..

Its not my imagination its just you can only understand if you have expereinced something simliar your self.. Which I im sure you know form whagt you wrote on teh forum in the past..

in some words I am what you call being possessed at the moment in the sense that there is an other soul enegry inside of me...
Oh I also cant think straight and very forgetful at the moment...and just feel very uncomfortable aboiut the while thing p.s if you mention this to the ordinary person they think you are mad!!!

Please let me know you thoughts I have been completely honest.

Posted: Oct 27th, 2010 08:06 PM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
NS-EVP

You know, your experience sounds VERY much like something I had happen to me at a local metaphysical shop downtown one day when I was there.

I felt something very odd come over me, like an uncomfortable feeling telling me to get outta there, almost like a "fight or flight" response, and then, suddenly, I felt an odd sensation on the top of my heal, like someone broke an egg on top of my head and it was running down over my scalp, only it felt more like warm gooey molasses or something, and then, it felt like something was literally entering the top of my head, it was VERY uncomfortable.

All of this happened within about 10 seconds, followed by alot of pain in the top of my head, and then a suffocating feeling, like I could barely breath, so I got out of there immediately, and literally as soon as I left the front door, I felt the reverse happen, like someone sucked it right out of the top of my head.

I've NEVER felt anything like that before or since, and have never returned to that store again. After that happened, my wife informed me that all of the staff were practitioners of the black arts, and one of the clerks probably did that upon the instruction of an ex-friend of my wife, who was in the store at the time, and apparently jealous of me for some reason, so we are pretty sure it was some kind of weird attack.

Ever since that day, I KNOW 100% what it feels like for an entity to try to enter my body, and I fully believe in it, and that it is possible. Had I not felt that for myself, I probably would think this is all a bunch of BS, or a panic attack situation that was being blamed on something paranormal, now I know different!

I'm not sure exactly what that was, but I know i left it there when I left the store, I'm guessing it was some kind of entity that they could command to attack someone, don't ask me how I know it is an "entity", one just can "feel" that kind of thing, I can't explain it. I think there is a difference between an entity attacking a person, and a psychic attack, and I wonder if when an entity attacks upon it's own accord, not being "commanded" by someone if that also means that it will leave when "IT" wants to, as opposed to be commanded to do so.

I suffer from a severe Chronic pain syndrome called CRPS, and it is VERY debilitating, I feel alot of the sensations that you mentioned actually, but I'm not quick to blame a paranormal source for the condition, although the thought did cross my mind a few times over the years if maybe something was influencing my health.

I try my best to keep a very positive attitude, and to not make the condition a part of me, such as calling it "MY CRPS", which so many people do, I think once you accept it into your being, it is much worse, as it becomes a part of who you are in the world, and I try my best to not allow that to happen!

I guess it all depends on your religious background and your belief system in general, many religions regard all illnesses and even drugs as "evil spirits", and therefore your not allowed to consume them if your a part of that religion, like some Pentecostals.

I'm not sure where I stand on those beliefs, as I do believe in possession, but where exactly does the "possession" line begin and end? At which point are you actually "possesses" by something? I guess it depends on if you regard the thing that is effecting you as an actual "entity" of not!

I'm alot like those "Ghost Hunters" guys on TV, I try to disprove everything BEFORE I blame a paranormal source for it, and if I've tried to explain it by every means possible and there STILL is no explanation for something, then I will consider a paranormal explanation for it.

I am a skeptic at heart, and that has kept me from going loony with all that I've come to know about the spirit world, and communication with it.

There may very well be an entity of some kind attacking you, maybe if you've seeked help from all the mainstream medical people it's time to seek assistance from a more non-conventional kind of practitioner.

Pick the thing that you resonate with most, based on your religion or belief system, and approach someone you trust and respect for help, or maybe seek a referral from someone you trust for help. just be careful of the many flakes that will victimize you readily!

I myself am still quite ill, and my condition is actually worsening over time, and nothing really would surprise me, for example if I found out that some kind of entity "was" effecting me, but for now, I'm just doing the best I can every day, and also protecting myself as I always would from negative influences.

Hope you find something that helps you to feel better! Let us know what you do, and how it works out!

Chris ;)

Posted: Dec 8th, 2010 08:31 AM
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
Dmaumau

Hello guys,

I´m not at all an expert on the subject, but I lived my entire life amongst mediuns of some sort of way.

We are Kardecists and we all study about spiritism.

This "mojo spirits" are nonsense "as is". Spirits do not sit on doorways waiting to jump our heads, but they do indeed have the ability to influence and even manipulate us, if we are open to it.

Chris mentions he is empathic and he´s wife believes in wicka.

Well, the gates are open folks.

Your energy and state of mind atracts similar enegies, or spirits, so if you´re anguished, sad, depressed, you may atract not so good energies or spirits.

There is much I could say here, but let´s focus on what´s important.

Chris and Pip, the first and most important thing for you both to do is change your state of mind. That´s crucial to begin the healing process so to speak.

Pip, I know it´s easiar say than do, but forget about the drugs and that period of time. You got a clean slate now living with your folks. Embrace this situation and rebuild yourself from there.

As you already understood, the most importat thing is to break the cicle and the lekeness with that kind of energy.

I exort you to read some of Alan Kardec´s texts, beeing the book of spirits one of the most interesting to begin understanding how it all really happens.

It´s not based on fables, fairy tales or such, but rely´s solely on scientific research and data gathered during a very long period of time without any kind of bias.

Well, I think I already wrote too much, so I hope good energies come into your lifes from now on.

Best Regards,

Mauricio

Posted: Apr 3rd, 2011 11:52 AM
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
Jayrado

Your not Crazy! Mojo's attach to people who allow them to attach to them, so if you think one has then it probably has. It can't attach to you or it will be forced to leave you if you believe it and start keeping Jesus Christ and God with you and knowing there power is far more powerful then any negative entity or mojo that might try to attach onto you! Your living and they are dead so who really carries the power, you do! because if they were so powerful they would manifest and live in a physical form. I'm very interested in your story and I would like to write a screenplay about it. Please contact me by email [email protected]

Posted: Apr 3rd, 2011 05:04 PM
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
NS-EVP

A screenplay about ME?
LOL
That would be a boring or depressing episode!

I've tried praying, and MANY other things, and nothing seems to help.
I'm just not religious (coming from the son of a pentecostal minister) so faith would not help me.

Something is definitely "opposing" me, it's there, it can't be seen, but the coincidences are just TOO much to be coincidence.

A couple weeks ago, I was talking to my wife about all of this, and said out loud that I just wasn't going to give in to whatever this "bad luck" force was that was oppressing me, and took a really positive frame of mind, then, IMMEDIATELY after that, EVERY battery in the house, even my solar power batteries ALL DIED, my computer hard drive just suddenly died, (this PC barely works now) and I also became VERY ill with my "condition", and have basically been in bed, barely able to move all this time now ever since.

Also, my minivan dies, AND my tires went flat, and my wife's cat is now constantly vomiting everywhere daily.

We also all suddenly got the flu, my digital camera literally "started smoking" and died, my health care plan was suddenly canceled for NO reason (even they could not explain why)and so many other bad luck things happened all at once I can't even write them all here.

Why? What have I EVER done to anyone in this life? Nothing. I'm a good person, I live my life with honesty and integrity, and really "do unto others", so WHY am I SO oppressed??

I feel like I should have kept my mouth shut.

I just don't know what to do anymore.

there are things in this rental house that I keep seeing in the corner of my eye, and so does my wife, and we BOTH have had a cat rub up against our legs, only to look don, see nothing there, and notice our cat up on the bed sleeping.

Additionally, I'm having nightmares, terrible nightmares, like I'm other people, and doing some "not so nice" things to other people. I wake up in a cold sweat, sometimes swinging and kicking, it's horrible. It's SO real. Sometimes, when I wake up, it feels like THIS is the dream. I want it to stop, all of it.

It's really taking it's toll on me, and at the same time, I'm "trying" to get off my pain medications that I now find that the doctors have me hooked on, and that's not going well either.

Geesh.

Chris.

Posted: Apr 3rd, 2011 07:15 PM
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Many pain medications can invoke or increase the amount of vivid dreams, which can certainly disturb the sleep seriously ( I know, as I take several minor medications that affect my dreaming) that can be a tough battle to fight. Dreaming too much can sometimes be considered a curse by those whose minds are active at night.....all too familiar to me.

I back Dmaumau's advice, and find it to be extremely sound. Experienced advice will always go back to positive energy and reflection, which attracts and produces more of the same, as well as outcome. I do think that if you did a study you would find that most people have bad things that happen to them on a regular basis, but there can be quite a difference in the outlook on those events and the ensuing results of those who choose to highlight the good rather than bad.

Keith

Posted: Apr 3rd, 2011 09:09 PM
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
NS-EVP

Hi Keith,
I hear ya on that one, it's all about your outlook on things, the glass is half empty, or half full, but in my case, I can assure you I don't have a subliminal death wish or anything, and I certainly do not will these weird things to happen so that I can just talk about them and get attention!....LOL

I think you know me well enough from posting here over the years that I am (was) a serious researcher, and not some fly by night flake that you often see in these circles, I'm VERY skeptical about everything, and I never just give every single little thing a paranormal blame when it happens, I look for the logical SCIENTIFIC explanation for it first, and if I exhaust every single avenue of explanation, I then MIGHT look at it as paranormal.

Ya know, just before all of this "recent" bout of weirdness occurred, I even watched "The Secret" many times over, and also did alot of Qi Gong meditation to try to balance myself, so it really does astound me when this happens.

Maybe it IS just coincidence, but the thing is, it's not about me only seeing the bad, and the good being clouded from my eyes, it literally is that NO good has occurred aside from the norm, meaning my family is alright, and we still have a roof over our heads, you know, all that stuff that I make a point of appreciating daily. One must make a conscious effort to appreciate things in order to get the good things to happen, and be in a positive frame of mind.

I know what this "sounds" like, a negative thinker with a self condemning streak who is only seeing the bad, or bringing it on himself, but honestly, I'm WAY too objective for all that, and able to take a step back, look at the big picture, and STILL when I do that, I literally see this pattern of doom and gloom hanging over my situation that sometimes just can't be explained.

This is what killed CAEVP actually, I just became too ill to run it anymore.

I'm also open to the idea of meds interfering with things, in fact, for the longest time I swear that I've been channeling messages and information before I tried to quit my methadone for pain, and the amphetamines for my brain injury, I would wake up, take my meds, and then go back to sleep to let them kick in, so that the pain was not too intense to even move, but after I'd do that, I would get into this very weird state, where I was not asleep, but not awake either, aware of all around me, and could actually SEE the room around me, even though my eyes were shut with a blindfold that I sleep with over my eyes to help my photophobia. I would then experience this weird thing, like I was watching a documentary or something, and it would be about anything from nuclear physics to things about our universe, VERY strange. The weird thing is that sometimes, I'd look some of this stuff up later (as I'd write some of it down directly afterward) ad it was REAL info about these things that I just never knew before.

I've also very recently had what I"m going to rationalize as "sleep paralysis" happening quite a bit, only for some reason, they involve a spirit trying to smother me with a pillow.

I'm asleep, feel an overwhelming force pushing me down on the bed, (just like when 2 opposing pole magnets push on each other) and then, I see a dark form looming over me, with no real definition, and it grabs one of my pillows, and puts it over my face, and pushes down heavily. In my "dream", I"m pushing back, with my hands under the pillow, pushing upwards, trying to get air, and then, all of a sudden, I wake, WITH the pillow over my face, my hands under it, pushing upwards, just like in the "dream", and it's like a force lets it all go, and my hands fling the pillow straight up in the air with SO much force, the pillow hits the ceiling and falls back down on top of me.

Even THAT I'm not calling paranormal, being quite aware of what sleep paralysis is, but I have to tell ya, if I "didn't" know, I would SWEAR on a stack of bibles a spirit was trying to smother me, as it is SO real and SO terrifying!

Why this has been happening, I have no ides, but it scares the crap out of me, and my insomnia is worse than ever for fear of it happening again! LOL

I know, sounds flakey as hell, and I know what a wingnut I sound like saying so, but it really happened, for many months.

Have you EVER heard me post anything that sounded so ridiculous here, nope, and it's a bit embarrassing doing so.

So is it the drugs? I dunno. Is it the drugs opening up some pathway to something? I still dunno.

What I DO know is that since I've started weaning myself OFF these drugs, that is when the BAD type dreams started.

For years, I've had dreams where I was just someone else, some "where" else, just mundane stuff, sitting around with my friends, having a coffee at the coffee shop, but I was someone else, and have NO idea who all those people were who were my friends in the dream. Then, I'd just wake up. A totally meaningless moment clipped from someone's life.

THOSE dreams were very strange, and at first, I thought they were a past life thing, but then, I realized that they were happening in THIS time, not the past, so I just don't know what those were, any ideas anyone?

Is there a name for that?

Anyhow Keith, sorry to sound like a nut bar here in your forum now, I've had a LOT of very strange life changing experiences occur that eventually forced me to stop recording EVP, and I'm not sure if they were related to recording and investigating or not, but something inside me has changed, and I just cannot explain it.

I really hope you don't think I've lost my marbles, or have drug issues, it really is not that, I can assure you I'm still the same old logical Chris, just with ALOT more weird and unexplained experiences in the past year or so.

take care my friend, great hearing from you again!

Last edited on Apr 3rd, 2011 09:17 PM by NS-EVP

Posted: Apr 4th, 2011 04:16 AM
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

not as problem Chris, always free to express here.

I agree that dreams can be something quite troubling and hard to understand. I am starting to believe that sometimes we dream of alternate realities/parallel paths, as I dream far too much of repeated places that dont exist in this reality.

Talk to you later,

Keith

Posted: Apr 4th, 2011 11:05 PM
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
NS-EVP

Good to know that your in agreement about the dream thing that there "is" at least a possibility of alternate realities that we may tap into while in a sleep state.

Any shaman would call you crazy if you DIDN'T believe that...LOL

I am well aware of when I'm dreaming, and it is a scenario my mind made up, or it is from my subconscious, but those other things are totally different, like you were REALLY THERE.

What I'd really like to know is WHY?

Why show me a snippet of someone else's life, for only a few moments, of things that have no real meaning?

I dreampt a few weeks ago that I was driving an orange metallic colored Honda civic home to meet my wife, only it wasn't ME, and it WASN'T my wife, and obviously, I don't drive that car.

It was SO real, I even remember being pissed off that I tore my car seat on a set of keys that were hanging from my belt loop recently, it was just so strange. Who ARE these people I am obviously tapping into?

You have chosen to ignore Briah. click Here to view this post

Posted: May 8th, 2011 08:11 PM
  PM Quote Reply
25th Post
NS-EVP

Hi Briah,
Thanks for your concern, and your reply ;)

You know, it sounds kinda crazy, but I've had alot of really weird things happen to me that I had not thought to be anything other than "paranormal" in nature,but upon researching alot of the things that I've been experiencing, I've come to understand quite a bit more about the nature of our reality, and the entities that reside in it, as well as "where" the may reside.

The crazy part is that alot of my circumstances seem to be centered around the alien abduction phenomena.

I know, that sounds totally bizarre, and to be honest, I thought  it was all a bunch of crap too, until I started looking back at alot of the experiences I've had, such as missing time, weird tones, and strange flashes of light in the room, like a photo flash was going off, and I realized there are many other people experiencing the exact same thing, accompanied by some really odd paranormal like occurrances.

I personally don't have any kind of memories about alien abduction, and don't think that is my issue at all, however, a scientist associate of a Dr Lier who removes alien implants whom I've been in contact with is quite convinced that I have some sort of alien contact.

Again, I know it all sounds nuts, and I'm still not sure I buy it either, but alot cannot be explained any other way. I get these "downloads" of information, when I"m in a half waking state in the morning that I absolutely must write down, and most of them deal with particle physics, quantum mechanics, and the nature of matter in our universe, which is really weird, because I don't study any of that stuff, but have learned tons from these "downloads".

It sounds like I'm a real flake who wants badly to believe in something, but in reality, I'd like ti all to go away, it's a bit of a burden.

Until now, I just thought I was a sensitive, or phychic or something, but I'm now realizing that whatever ir wherever it is, I'm actually in contact with some kind of entities, either spiritual, or extraterrestrial, I have no idea, I just know it's real.

I'm sure I'm looking like a real wingnut saying all of this, but I just don't care how people see me anymore.

Does anyone here know that apparently, there is a huge connection between ET's, and interdemensional beings, and the EVP phenomena?

If I'm nuts, someone please explain to me WHY I have severe health issues caused by most likely radiation exposure?

Basically, my doctors are treating me like someone who had a bad dose of radiation that damaged his immune and endocrine system.

Interesting.

Chris ;)

Posted: May 8th, 2011 08:41 PM
  PM Quote Reply
26th Post
Dmaumau

Hey Chris, sorry I've been so absent from the forum.

Don't you even think about us judging your posts. We take everything you've been going through very seriously.

And I ask you not to be ofended with my meddlings, since my intentions are only to try and offer some insights and to help you attain better times in your life.

There's much we can can infer reading your posts.

It seems to me that you have an "above average" mediunic predisposition, and that it may be a reason you have so much info relayed to you in so many different ways.

You are also more aware of your surroundings, even without trying to be, like a sattelite dish, receiving much more info that your TV set is currently displaying.

As I sayd before, I'm not in a long shot an expert in these matters, but I try to reason with life with a Kardecian point of view.

With your permission, I would like to put you in contact with a Kardecian Study Group in Toronto that, I think, could offer some spiritual assistance to you. There is no "magic pill" to this, but I really think you would benefit from this in the long run.

If you prefer, PM or e-mail me.

Best wishes.

Mauricio

Last edited on May 8th, 2011 08:44 PM by Dmaumau

Posted: May 8th, 2011 09:11 PM
  PM Quote Reply
27th Post
NS-EVP

Hi Mauricio.
Thanks for your kind words and your supportive nature in this matter.

I think I judge myself harshly, as I'm really a skeptic at heart, so I expect others to be as skeptical as I am at least, so I've always been a bit sheepish about being forthcoming about my experiences, nobody in my personal life ever hears about them, I know that people here are much more open minded about such themes, and also like minded in general, so if anyone is to understand, it should be people who seeks the same wisdom in things like EVP, such as I have in the past.

EVP opened my mind to a broader reality, in that I know KNOW there is something else, whereas previously, I just "thought" the might be.

It's the closest thing to a religious experience I've had, gaining the knowledge that there is indeed something after this reality.

I had an awakening, and a major shift in my mentality, and awareness happen when I became ill, I didn't just want badly for there to be something to believe in, quite the opposite actually, it seems the paranormal things found me.

I was hearing voices, and though I might be schizophrenic, but found great comfort in knowing that these voices could be recorded on tape or digitally, as I was hearing them in my head, or with my ears. When I actually RECORDED these voices, and others listened to what I'd been hearing all along, I knew I wasn't nuts, so that was a relief...LOL

I've never thought as myself previously as psychic, a medium, or even spiritual at all, I just knew I was different than most people.

Above all, I am extremely empathic now, and can barely stand to feel other people's emotion, they are SO strong to me, and I always know if someone is having some kind of issues, but doesn't show it on the outside.

This sometimes causes some grief between the wife and I when she says "I'm OK", but I KNOW otherwise!

There are many people I cannot STAND to be around, it's really too painful to me, and if someone is mentally ill, I seem to just "know" it, I see something in their eyes, and feel a strange sensation, and immediately know they are medicated for a condition of the mind.

All of these things are burden to me, as it does nothing but worsten my own condition that I can barely cope with, and try as I might, I cannot  control these "abilities", regardless of how many people say "I just need to work on that". They have NO idea to feel what I feel.

Sometimes, I think my intense and very severe chronic pain syndrome is actually other people's physical pain, I just don't t know.

So, thanks for not thinking I'm nuts, believe me, I've had my own doubts at times, as all of this is a bit outside the norm, and it often leaves me feeling like "why me", why am I SO different than the average guy?

Whatever all of this is, I hope it eventually goes away. I feel like I've opened a Pandora's box, and now I cannot close it.

You can PM me if you like, I"m interested in hearing about what you are offering.

Take care,
Chris ;)

Posted: May 8th, 2011 09:29 PM
  PM Quote Reply
28th Post
Dmaumau

Hey Chris,

I do not know this people in person, but they seem to be a serious group of people focusing on offering guidance, teachings and spiritual help.

I'm contacting them to learn a bit more and as soon as possible, I'll try to put you all in contact, ok ?

In the meantime, take a look at this topic I just created and be sure you are REALLY not alone on this.

http://www.itcbridge.com/forum/view_topic.php?id=1437&forum_id=24

Best Wishes.

Mauricio

Last edited on May 8th, 2011 09:31 PM by Dmaumau

Posted: May 8th, 2011 09:31 PM
  PM Quote Reply
29th Post
NS-EVP

Thanks Mauricio ;)
Chris

Posted: May 9th, 2011 12:26 PM
  PM Quote Reply
30th Post
Dmaumau

You are more than welcome my friend. ;)

Regarding your trouble sleeping, I would like to recommend you to read the chapters 8 and 9 of Allan Kardec's The Spirits Book.

http://www.spiritwritings.com/kardecspiritstoc.html

Don't know if you know something about it, but this book was writen in 1857 in France by Hippolyte Léon Denizard Rivail, also known as Allan Kardec.

From it's second edition, It was written with the help of more than 10 mediuns all over Europe and America, in the format of questions and answers from the spiritual plane.

There are more than a thousand Q&A, versing about life, past, present and future, spirits, God, the origin of the matter as we know it and a lot more.

And all Q&A were cross-checked with the answers of several mediuns, in different times and places, before beeing considered fit to be included.

So we may say it is a marvel of ITC on it's own, collecting knowledge from the spiritual world since the 18th century.

This doctrine do not constitute a religion, but a a codification of beliefs that gives us answers to lots of questions in a serious and objective way, without any "mambo-jambo".

Hope you and everybody else find it enlightening and interesting.

The entire book is very interesting, so I recommend if you like the chapters I highlighted to take a deep breath, since it is a long and not so easy read, but I thing it is worth.

Best wishes,

Mauricio

Last edited on May 9th, 2011 12:30 PM by Dmaumau

Posted: May 9th, 2011 09:08 PM
  PM Quote Reply
31st Post
NS-EVP

Thanks again for that info, it is much appreciated.

I'm sure one of these days I'll figure it all out, but for now, I"m just going along for the ride, and watching what happens, it's about all I can really do.

It's funny how there are SO many ET and alien investigators now who deem paranormal activity and also even EVP as more of an interdemensional and/or alien phenomena, there's definitely some sort of weird common ground, where the veil meets different planes of reality, some of which are obviously inhabited by other creatures, both spiritual in nature, and solid, like you and I.

Take a look at the footage of this woman being abducted from her bed, it's pretty creepy!

Chris ;)

Click here to watch the video!

Posted: Jul 15th, 2011 01:13 PM
  PM Quote Reply
32nd Post
inquisitive15

Hi,

I can share my only experience with you regarding illness and spirits. This is not even close to what you are describing but here it goes. I have had many paranormal occurences in the last 3 years since an ex boyfriend broke up with me. I had one dream about his mother, woke up dizzy (she is deceased and I have never met her). I went on to record her on evps numerous times, where she identified herself (as described in my other posts). She is always around me and let her presence known on a daily basis. According to the dream, the medium readings and the evps it is because she likes me a lot and wishes that her son and I get back together. This year on the day of the anniversary of her death, I woke up with a migraine with severe nausea which lasted all day. I am a healthy person and never get sick. This resolved itself the next day. I do not believe that she intended for me to get sick but something about the day and her proximity did something to me or maybe it was a pure coincidence... not sure.

Posted: Dec 30th, 2011 08:11 AM
  PM Quote Reply
33rd Post
Paul

Spirit mojo's are often linked with witch craft and within many cultures as great healing energy's, made by people with a long history of cultural medicine, often having the secrets passed down from generation to generation, It's also said that a mojo can in-fact grow inside you much like David Icke's theory.
Mojo's are the energy of a person who refuses to pass for what ever reason, they will hang around clinging to your life force and energy, "not the same as a jinni" a mojo can be easily removed, were as a jinni Is of demonic energy and takes full control of It's host If given enough time and negativity. If you have a mojo attached a simple cleansing will do and something your own guardian angels can handle If you invite them In.

Posted: Dec 30th, 2012 06:53 PM
  PM Quote Reply
34th Post
Gizmo

This is an old thread.

I hope Chris has found his health has improved.  If he ever drops by here again, I'd like to ask him about the brain injury he mentioned a couple of times.

Was it an injury to the right frontal lobe?

Posted: Jan 31st, 2013 12:27 PM
  PM Quote Reply
35th Post
darrensweet

Hi guys, as gizmo says hope this guy comes back. It was interesting to read how alot of people link aliens in a spiritual way to the paranormal. I believe this also.Gizmo would be interested to hear about the front lobe thing about the brain. A few years back i took a very nasty shot to the front of my head by a scaffold pole that concussed me. It was bad, wonder sometimes if i should have had it scanned, and does this open up a third eye thing or something, if someone takes a wack? Thanks, Darren.

You have chosen to ignore Rachel EVP Voices. click Here to view this post

Posted: Jan 31st, 2013 01:52 PM
  PM Quote Reply
37th Post
darrensweet

I thought it made someone more sensitive, like a third eye or something, well i dont get seizures i know that.Thanks, Darren.

You have chosen to ignore Rachel EVP Voices. click Here to view this post

Posted: Jan 31st, 2013 05:53 PM
  PM Quote Reply
39th Post
darrensweet

Hi Rachel, i never meditated before a session just did a pray and i am very good at keeping my mind still while awake and focused.Not sure if that is some form of meditating, but i would be super relaxed, as i knew that as soon as i was this way, the communication would get louder and clearer. I have no doubt that i am sensitive, through the energy i could feel, and the shadows drifting round my room at supersonic speeds.I could see this and feel this easily.I am going to see my medium friend soon about such things, funny enough, and to show her some ITC recordings of mine.She gave me the most mind blowing reading a few months back, it was incredible, and she is very interested to see a sort of scientific side of it,which ITC shows , as proper evidence through equipment.Thanks, Darren.

Posted: Feb 1st, 2013 07:52 PM
  PM Quote Reply
40th Post
Gizmo

Rachel EVP Voices wrote: Hi Darren

Temporal lobe epilepsy and the reporting of paranormal phenomena has been written about for some time. I'm not sure if an injury to the brain would affect consciousness in the same way, it might...
:smile:

It can.
Case Study

The subject here had a massive brain injury due to an accident.  She never had these abilities prior to the injury.  During periods where TK was occurring, and EEG recorded abnormal brain waves in her right frontal lobe.

Current time is 02:52 PM Page:    1  2  Next Page Last Page    
ITC Bridge > Paranormal > Paranormal - General > Spirit "mojo's" attaching to you?? Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1783 seconds (18% database + 82% PHP). 23 queries executed.