ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lance, Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
New Member - Water ITC  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jun 23rd, 2010 01:34 AM
  PM Quote Reply
41st Post
neokortex_simulacrum

Hi ghostspook2003,
I can't se the 1's you're speaking of, and the dot patterns (4 dots in rhombus formation) I believe have already been in the original picture used for raw material (I vaguely remember about back-checking) and their multiplication is because of the blur as I have been swinging the webcam (higher shutter speed causes this kind of repetition as blur).

The numbers I see are in slanted position at the left lower corner in white background and black color: "456".

Anyways, the number 4 is my favourite since long and perhaps the spirits know this because upon experimenting with mirrors I received a picture with a "4" embedded in my forehead.

Last edited on Jun 23rd, 2010 01:38 AM by neokortex_simulacrum

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jun 23rd, 2010 04:38 AM
  PM Quote Reply
42nd Post
ghostspook2003

That's very interesting Neo. When I was a child I used to say my favourite number was 4. I wonder how many other people have some attachment to the number 4?

You have chosen to ignore whisper. click Here to view this post

Posted: Aug 7th, 2010 01:41 AM
  PM Quote Reply
44th Post
ghostspook2003

Thanks for viewing my pics and the replies. It's been a while since I have posted and I have many more pic's to post - I'll post these over the next few days. I've had a lot of communications from ET's and they seem eager to communicate.

Thanks

Joe

Posted: Aug 7th, 2010 01:46 AM
  PM Quote Reply
45th Post
ghostspook2003

[url][/url]

Last edited on Aug 7th, 2010 01:49 AM by ghostspook2003

Posted: Aug 23rd, 2010 10:26 PM
  PM Quote Reply
46th Post
Linda35950

I really like the ones that look like writting.

You have chosen to ignore Ty. click Here to view this post

Posted: Feb 2nd, 2011 11:49 AM
  PM Quote Reply
48th Post
drrh

I can see faces in most of these pics.  Some look like animals.  great job Joe

Debbie:biggrin:

Posted: Feb 2nd, 2011 11:58 AM
  PM Quote Reply
49th Post
ghostspook2003

Hello Ty, thanks for the reply and your interest in the pics. I use natural light from my bathroom window and supplement it with a halogen light I got from a hardware store. I was using just natural light in the Summer and added the extra light in the winter. I don't have any special technique that I use apart from putting a crystal in the water. Most of the images I get seem to be of ET's - so I guess this method is somehow geared to receiving them. I have asked the ET's to do various things such as putting their hand in the air and they have done this to show me they can understand what I have said. I'm always looking for new ways to improve the clarity of the pics but am amazed at the results I have got so far.

Posted: Feb 2nd, 2011 12:00 PM
  PM Quote Reply
50th Post
ghostspook2003

Thanks Drhh for looking at the pics. One of the animal images I received looks very much like the Lhasa Apso dog that I had as a child.

Current time is 08:51 PM Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2     
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Video ITC (Water and reflection methods) > New Member - Water ITC Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1653 seconds (34% database + 66% PHP). 30 queries executed.