ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Scrying  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mar 21st, 2010 06:15 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Luis J. Soria

Your ITC is the same principle as Scrying. Your YouTube video is nice, but try to do a live filming/taping of what you are photographing.

Here is an example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoTwvHIB8tc

Nice web site. Email me if you need help.

Luis J. Soria

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Mar 21st, 2010 07:38 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Luis,

Same as scrying, except scrying includes activity from the brain of the person scrying, as in they see mental images rather than physical images on film.

One thing I'd have to disagree with you on is your portrayal of spirit images as frightening; however, I do compliment you on your documentation and experimentation.

Keith

Posted: Mar 21st, 2010 01:50 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Luis J. Soria

I respectably have to say that I AM filming physical images. That is why I am picking up the EVPs when I was doing that experiment. When you do your ITC, do you do audio recordings at the same time?

Next step is to film into a mirror with a high speed strobe light so we can see the physical images move about. It is just like a rainbow - you see a rainbow only during the day and when the sun is out right? Wrong, in a night time rainstorm, the rainbow is still there except there is no light to produce the rainbow. Your ITC is using light to show the spirits, but when you turn off the lights, are the spirits gone?

Did I say the spirit images are frightening? That was the expression of my daughter as she first saw the little face looking over my shoulder. With familiar music as a theme song, I am trying to get my audience to feel more relax while viewing my videos.

Respectfully,

Luis J. Soria

Posted: Mar 21st, 2010 04:14 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Luis,

There is some misunderstanding. I said that you are filming physical images on film, so we are not in disagreement on that point.

I was referring to your description of the Youtube video and the contents of it in reference to the fear factor.

Regardless, it is important that people know that spirit is around us all the time, as you hinted at. Your work can help demonstrate that. Whatever helps demonstrate that life after death is a fact is definitely contributing to the cause, long term.

Cheers,

Keith

Posted: Mar 22nd, 2010 02:11 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Luis J. Soria

Okay I fixed the intro statement, thank you for the advise.

To ensure we are on the same sheet of music, not only it there life after death, there is death before life.

Respectfully,

Luis J. Soria

Current time is 08:54 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Photography (Images taken with still cameras) > Scrying Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1583 seconds (40% database + 60% PHP). 24 queries executed.