ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
RF/Ham vs DRV  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Feb 24th, 2007 02:16 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
lance

Hi to all.

I have never expriemented with this, but what I have read I would be inclined to see alot of flaws in the methods, such as stray pick up of RF..

I don't see how this can be ruled out with DRV, any suggestions or extra info on the subject, take care, Lance.:biggrin:

Posted: Feb 25th, 2007 12:06 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Lance,

You're absolutely right, there is a risk of picking up stray radio signals............just like evp could be someone in the background, and video itc could be a stray tv signal.

It is up to the individual experimenter to learn as they go, to rule out natural and environmental influences, and to discern what is transdimensional communication and what isn't.

This I know.............experimenters don't usually receive crystal clear messages the first time they try for them. And if the messages are not clear to others, then they have no evidence. But yet they still must go through a period of discernment, progress, and confidence before they reach the stage at which the messages will be earth-shattering.  A "catch-22", if you will.

You must believe, the messages will come, and then others will believe..............a lot of people think it's the other way around. Basically, it can't happen unless you try.

(Sorry for the philosophical note):smile:

Keith

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Posted: Feb 25th, 2007 12:12 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
lance

Thanks Kieth for the info..:biggrin:

there is a guy on Haunted voices site in the USA well into DRV.. he is currently adapting his own methods of the spiritcom..  he really is working hard on it.. and always looking for feedback..

take care, lance.:)

Posted: Feb 25th, 2007 12:19 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Thanks Lance,

If you get more info on him, send it my way, will ya?

Keith

Posted: Feb 25th, 2007 12:21 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
lance

Yea no problems ..:biggrin:

Posted: Feb 26th, 2007 07:26 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
fratka

Lance are you talking about Todd Bates? If so, he is very knowledgeable about EVP.

Posted: Feb 26th, 2007 11:57 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
lance

Hi Fratka..

Yep your right Todd is great with EVP, but this guy he is a normal member (I can't think for the life of me what his name is) but he is exploring making his own version of the Spiritcom and I am not sure if he's had some voice from it..  At the moment I can't get on to the site because they have been upgrading it, but Phil is a member of my site (the EVP anaylist for HV) so I see him alot from time to time, so I will ask to Phil if he can find out his name..

take care, Lance.:biggrin:

Current time is 04:56 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Direct Radio Voice Experimental > RF/Ham vs DRV Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1268 seconds (20% database + 80% PHP). 26 queries executed.