ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
I am DBMDude  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Dec 16th, 2009 12:20 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
dbmdude

I am from Tacoma, WA and am interested in starting a small volunteer paranormal research team.  I wanted to know if anyone is interested.  I have ordered the PX (from Bill C which is a combination of the Puck and the Ovilus), HackShack 12-587, digital recorder.  I am looking to buy a night vision video camera soon.  Obviously we would have to pool equipment.

In any case; I am interested in hooking up for ghost hunts if anyone has a spot for someone OR wants to start one.  I would love to just start going to places and getting evidence.  I am a web designer so if we started a group I could developp the sight.

Please contact me.

Thanks for the membership Keith.

DBMdude

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Dec 17th, 2009 03:25 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
joecioppi

Hi Dude,

Near IR video cameras have been deliberately  designed to block the use of IR bandpass filters to get Xray effects in daylight. This thwarts the perverts and also stops daylight spirit photography. If you could get a digital SLR camera that allows daylight IR photos and will do video clips, it would be better for checking out historic sites at forts and battle fields.

Believe it or not, single element plastic lenses focus better than glass zoom lenses with IR. Manual focus eliminates some auto focus problems with IR photos.

Joe

Posted: Dec 17th, 2009 03:57 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Dude,

Welcome to the forum, thank you for becoming a part of it. Web design is a handy skil to have, maybe I'll come knocking on your door one day.....

Keith

Current time is 05:03 AM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > I am DBMDude Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1146 seconds (17% database + 83% PHP). 26 queries executed.