ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lance, Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Background Noise  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
You have chosen to ignore Mr Shadowman. click Here to view this post

You have chosen to ignore whisper. click Here to view this post

Posted: Dec 4th, 2009 08:21 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Vicki Talbott

I like the EVP gotten with the newer quiet recorders (like the DS-30 Olympus and no background noise at all the best! Vicki

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Dec 7th, 2009 09:14 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

my experience is the same as whisper....perhaps it depends partly upon the energy present with the experimenter - some people require more background noise than others...

Keith

You have chosen to ignore whisper. click Here to view this post

Posted: Jun 14th, 2011 05:10 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Sparkz

This is often what is knows as "Transformative EVP" - an intelligence is wrangling energy from sound itself into it's missive. Using older tape systems with an external mic seemed to make the voices jump out when a mild source of white noise was nearby. Like a 20" box fan on low on the other side of the room, facing the wall so to not buffet the mic with wind noise. Electronic pink noise portable devices work wonders too, when they are *barely* an audible whisper to your own ears from the position of the mic.

Experiment!

Posted: Jun 14th, 2011 05:40 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

agreed. energy is energy, and spirit will try to use it no matter what it is. It could be the sound of a fart (bad example), or an opera. If they can squeeze a few words in there, they will :)

Keith

You have chosen to ignore NYevp. click Here to view this post

Posted: Sep 17th, 2012 11:17 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Sparkz

Been tinkering with EVPmaker from a 30 second loop of "white noise" generated from a window air conditioner approximately 2 meters away. The responses are curious sounding whispers but they're there! I have yet to capture anything "strong", definitive even - but there are so many things to attempt it with. (A tiny bit of an audio nut helps) Though I seem to be experiencing a touch of the doldrums at the moment. I suspect my fractured mood since my father's passing is part of it. :(

Posted: Jan 4th, 2013 04:52 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
dkenda

Though it's not optimum, I'm of the opinion you can record in almost any "noise-scape" and pick-up great EVP- the only condition really necessary is Spirit wanting to communicate. Spirit seems to employ particular ways of 'speaking' to be heard -hard to miss (they might sound 'sleepy' or like one of the 'Chipmunks' etc.)
**Love Keith's admission he records fart messages (my luck that'd be the one that goes viral!!) :-)

I've experienced the bird chirping scenario as well- excellent. Easily discernible- (Dog barking too)

Yes, everybody'd like to record in a lab under controlled and repeatable conditions...but sometimes it's just really interesting to hear Spirit's observations under random conditions.

Cheers! Kenda

You have chosen to ignore Rachel EVP Voices. click Here to view this post

Posted: Jan 11th, 2013 06:32 AM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
dkenda

Yes, definitely. Had both living individuals out of body and Spirit speak loudly on recording without introducing a carrier wave. When the energy is just right (and they're determined to 'get through') they don't seem to have a problem.

You have chosen to ignore Rachel EVP Voices. click Here to view this post

Posted: Jan 22nd, 2013 04:34 AM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
dkenda

NYevp wrote:
Hello R.E.V & All,

I feel that every night when we sleep and dream, we take a visit to the otherside or afterlife even though we remember it as a dream upon awakening.

Thoughts are things and consciouness continuing after death is just that, a dream, thought or memory.

How far does the rabbit hole go ?

Interesting Dan-

After my grandmother crossed, her comment on recording, "Nothing is familiar here-"

Philosophically speaking, she'd expect the conventional "Heaven experience." -She didn't elaborate.

Regards, Kenda

Posted: Jan 22nd, 2013 02:08 PM
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
dkenda

I suppose if one exists as pure consciousness, functioning beyond the temporal, every thought could be experienced/understood as an artifact or memory...I recall hearing Spirit refer to a future event (our perspective) as a "terrible memory." -begs for more time "on the vipassana cushion" ...couldn't hurt. -K

NYevp wrote:
Hello DK,

I feel that a person creates what their vision of the afterlife is going to be for themselves when they are still on this side of the veil. The thought becomes a thing, which is a memory. If they expect nothing to be there when they pass over, there is a good chance that is exactly what will be waiting for them. :wink:

Posted: Jan 23rd, 2013 04:53 AM
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
dkenda

D,
Yeah, the process after "waking up" is the clincher apparently...The Bardo Thodol, Tibetan Book of the Dead, is pretty overwhelming reading -don't know if you're familiar with the narrative written by Jean-Claude van Itallie? "Tibetan Book of the Dead for Reading Aloud" Descriptive and direct -he wrote it as a performance piece. Also the Dalai Lama's manuscript about the dying experience, "Mind of Clear Light" -each and every physical and mental sensation discussed in detail...
Have heard Spirit refer to death as "birth" (360 degree senses? -weightlessness) -reflects the disruptive/disorienting effect of the human birth experience(??)

Unexpectedly it was a cup of peppermint tea that encouraged my grandmother to communicate (Peppermint discs being her favorite confection) -Hence her enthusiastic response, "My favorite candy!" Quite a gift, the first recognizable voice I'd heard. I guess food aroma is another 'cue' similar to the period music you play during recording sessions.

Is your friend at ease?

Kenda

NYevp wrote:
DK,
Case in point, I just made intial contact with a close friend who passed over a little over a year ago. We both spoke of the coaching that a friend or family member should assist in at the moment just before passing and the continuation of the same even after he was cliniclly dead by gentle whispers to walk them through the scary moments of the transition. His background had a slight Buddhist slant to it all.

I honestly feel that it took him "time" in getting used to where he woke up. Waking up dead might take a bit of adjustment to the new process for some, and for others that time might never happen due to their beliefs or because of the type of life they chose when living.

Death is the easy part, waking up dead and accepting it for what it is , that's the shocker and some take longer to adjust than others and again some never will.

Regards, Dan

Current time is 08:41 AM  
ITC Bridge > Ask a Question, Give an Answer > Opinions, advice, techniques, software, and methodology > Background Noise Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.2020 seconds (29% database + 71% PHP). 41 queries executed.