ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > hi from seattle

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
hi from seattle  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Oct 30th, 2009 09:54 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
autumnsolace

hi. i have been interested in the paranormal for quite some time. i have come the point where i am no longer satisfied simply reading/watching/listening to what other people have found. i want to contribute myself as well. i don't have any equipment yet but i want to purchase or build it. i am especially interested in spiricom/ovilus technology. i don't have the first clue to build such a device, but i do consider myself tech savvy and i think with the right direction and drive i could do it.

this forum doesn't seem terribly active but i appreciate all of your work.

Last edited on Oct 30th, 2009 09:55 PM by autumnsolace

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Oct 30th, 2009 10:27 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Autumn,

Welcome to the forum. :)

No, we're not terribly active here.......a place that is more active is the AAEVP - at least, for now. I like to think of it as a gathering of souls before the real work truly begins.

Keith

Posted: Oct 31st, 2009 09:52 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Vicki Talbott

Welcome from Bellingham! Vicki

Posted: Oct 31st, 2009 01:34 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
autumnsolace

oh, very close! glad to see another washingtonian :D

Posted: Oct 31st, 2009 03:12 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Vicki Talbott

Same here! :smile:

Posted: Oct 31st, 2009 04:52 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
lance

Welcome to the forum!!:biggrin:

Posted: Dec 16th, 2009 12:24 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
dbmdude

I personally am from the PS region and am interested in gaining more and more eq as well as either starting OR joining a paranormal research team.  Been involved in the paranormal in some form or another ALL my life.  My mother got me really interested in it and now I am in the same boat... I need to get involved more.

DBMdude

Posted: Dec 16th, 2009 10:03 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hey, hi from Bellingham!

Posted: Dec 17th, 2009 07:00 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
joecioppi

autumnsolace wrote: hi. i have been interested in the paranormal for quite some time. i have come the point where i am no longer satisfied simply reading/watching/listening to what other people have found. i want to contribute myself as well. i don't have any equipment yet but i want to purchase or build it. i am especially interested in spiricom/ovilus technology. i don't have the first clue to build such a device, but i do consider myself tech savvy and i think with the right direction and drive i could do it.

this forum doesn't seem terribly active but i appreciate all of your work.

Hi Autumn,

I've been working with detection of spirit intelligence with electronic means for awhile now. My results have suggested to me that random behavior in any form contains spirit intelligence. All methods of Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) start with a random source. I think atmospheric radio noise was the basis of Spiricom. Noise content on EMF signals used by the Ovilus is the source of the intelligence demonstrated by speech synthesizer circuits in that device.

My own spirit radio design "Joe's Box" is based on random selection of broadcast vocals to form intelligent spirit communication. Instead of listening to white noise and trying to separate vocal frequencies from the noise, the Joe's Box plays brief segments of FM broadcast vocals without the noise.

The Ovilus generates instructions for a digital speech synthesizer from the input noise of ambient EMF. The words generated are directed by intelligence contained in that noise. The secret to the speech heard from the Ovilus is the Speakjet voice synthesizer chip inside.

Coupling noise to TV receivers has resulted in spirit images being recorded with camcorders. I believe a video frequency signal with a band limited random noise source and properly inbedded sync and brightness levels would be more successful than present video camera loop methods for image capture.

If you browse the web you will find few really savvy electronic device builders with the ability and the money to develop spirit devices. This field needs old ham radio builders to crawl out of their beds and heat up the soldering iron.

Joe

Last edited on Dec 17th, 2009 03:07 PM by joecioppi

Current time is 10:20 PM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > hi from seattle Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1684 seconds (38% database + 62% PHP). 27 queries executed.