ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lynng, Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Comparison pics  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Aug 26th, 2009 02:39 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
weaver615

I wanted to post a comparison set of pics for everyones input to see if they see what I am seeing. The pic on the left is taken from the live stream and the pic on the right is the person as they were before crossing over into spirit.

What I am seeing is the same person. In the pic on the left he is looking to the viewers right, where as in the pic on the right he is looking straight ahead. This is a friend of mine who crossed over into Spirit on July 30, 2009. The stream capture was on August 18, 2009 Approximately 2 1/2 weeks after his death....I think the resemblance is uncanny....What do you all think. I look forward to your input.

Bill 

Attached Image (viewed 427 times):

d_3a.bmp

Last edited on Aug 26th, 2009 02:50 PM by weaver615

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Aug 27th, 2009 06:51 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Bill,

I'm glad to see you take interest in the stream and participate with us.

I can see the picture you posted, and do recognize it as a person. When it comes to identification though, I refrain as I do not yet feel that we have reached the point to where identification is feasible, on average.

There is yet something to be accounted for though, and that is the personal experience you had when you collected it. We all know that at certain times we know we are being directly communicated with, by our friends, family, and others. It has happened to memany times, as well as others - so in that sense I can say that you are very likely right, if that is what you felt.

Either way, we are developing - so it will get so much better one day!

Thanks for sharing the pic.

Keith

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 08:23 PM  
ITC Bridge > LIVE STREAMS - ITC Internet LIVE Online Streams - ALL > ITC Bridge Streams > Stream Captures - Images Only > Comparison pics Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1317 seconds (31% database + 69% PHP). 25 queries executed.