View single post by The Aqua View
 Posted: Apr 16th, 2011 09:32 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
The Aqua View

Frank,

I'm not signed up with Facebook to search for how disgusted you are but I did do a search on Google and found and read an "interview" with you by a "skeptic" blogger ( Karen ).  Wow.  Disturbing public attack.

I'm going to give you the same friendly advice I gave an 80 year old inventor who, after many decades of research, investigation and hundreds of prototypes - recently discovered the internet and went online:   Stay out of those "defending yourself, (your work) debates!"   There's few true unbiased journalists investigating and reporting work such as yours - or that inventor I referred to - who - by the way - invented a device unrelated to this forum.  But the invention incorporated many unconventional methods which I enjoyed learning about.

Now I'm sure you've got a clearer view of the internet age unlike the inventor I warned to stay away from the lure of the random blogger - who's goal it is to tear down instead of build up and to stifle instead of nurture forward.

Personally - when I get "hunted down" by a Google searcher and sent an email about an invention etc, I make it a point to say that I am willing to discuss matters in a civil manner.  I can usually tell by their language how many details it's wise to get into.  I've been fooled by people who pretended to be interested in my discoveries only to use the information for their own devious plans - but again - that's the internet!

Sorry for the ramble - but that interview with you disgusted me yet inspired me to tell you to contribute to this site as time allows you.  Very very interesting work you do and within that mess of an interview that person posted online, your comments made me wish that a proper journalist relayed your message and sentiments for your studies and work.

Regards,

David