View single post by NS-EVP
 Posted: Apr 3rd, 2011 05:04 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
NS-EVP

A screenplay about ME?
LOL
That would be a boring or depressing episode!

I've tried praying, and MANY other things, and nothing seems to help.
I'm just not religious (coming from the son of a pentecostal minister) so faith would not help me.

Something is definitely "opposing" me, it's there, it can't be seen, but the coincidences are just TOO much to be coincidence.

A couple weeks ago, I was talking to my wife about all of this, and said out loud that I just wasn't going to give in to whatever this "bad luck" force was that was oppressing me, and took a really positive frame of mind, then, IMMEDIATELY after that, EVERY battery in the house, even my solar power batteries ALL DIED, my computer hard drive just suddenly died, (this PC barely works now) and I also became VERY ill with my "condition", and have basically been in bed, barely able to move all this time now ever since.

Also, my minivan dies, AND my tires went flat, and my wife's cat is now constantly vomiting everywhere daily.

We also all suddenly got the flu, my digital camera literally "started smoking" and died, my health care plan was suddenly canceled for NO reason (even they could not explain why)and so many other bad luck things happened all at once I can't even write them all here.

Why? What have I EVER done to anyone in this life? Nothing. I'm a good person, I live my life with honesty and integrity, and really "do unto others", so WHY am I SO oppressed??

I feel like I should have kept my mouth shut.

I just don't know what to do anymore.

there are things in this rental house that I keep seeing in the corner of my eye, and so does my wife, and we BOTH have had a cat rub up against our legs, only to look don, see nothing there, and notice our cat up on the bed sleeping.

Additionally, I'm having nightmares, terrible nightmares, like I'm other people, and doing some "not so nice" things to other people. I wake up in a cold sweat, sometimes swinging and kicking, it's horrible. It's SO real. Sometimes, when I wake up, it feels like THIS is the dream. I want it to stop, all of it.

It's really taking it's toll on me, and at the same time, I'm "trying" to get off my pain medications that I now find that the doctors have me hooked on, and that's not going well either.

Geesh.

Chris.