View single post by Spider
 Posted: Feb 19th, 2011 04:32 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Spider

Rasta~~

I just came across this grouping of posts, I have not been on as much lately, nor contributed much in a very long time, so I aplogize for not seeing this sooner!

For myself, you relaying your experiences did not cause me to think we have some sort of nut case here, quite the contrary!!  My attitude is one of total belief because I myself have experienced so many interactions,  that some would consider me certifiably insane.  Direct Spirit Communication has become a routine part of my every day existence, and to a point now so common, I no longer react with shock or disbelief when someone relays an incident involving the spirit world.  And each and every interaction is just as surprising and gratifying as the first, and for this I feel honored to be able to be a part of it.   Way back, I had spent a lot of wasted time and  energy, trying to convince others of what had occured with me was indeed real.  I am grateful now for the core group of friends I have met on this site, and from a previous site we all had been on and left from.   drhh is one of those beloved friends, and so is Ty!!  I do not remember if Linda is on here also, but she is another person who lives and breathes this as part of life.  Outside this forum, I have friends and family that know of what I do and experience is real, as some of them have been with me and experiencing it right along side of me, especially my son Len whose perception and abilities grow each day.  I have had the pleasure of mentoring 2 people who are now hard at work with Direct Spirit Communication.  Yes, to a lot of the 'outside' world, this is all hokey and not at all possible, but it is what I know to be the truth, and I believe in myself, and that is all that counts to me!

My EVP work is extensive, ongoing and has become extremely intimate in some instances.  I am grateful for all the encouragement I receive from both sides to continue what I am doing.  drhh had mentioned hearing her friend Teresa while water is running, and I myself am able to hear within all types of external noise, hearing people speaking.  I have utilized all sorts of things to create different tones in which to help them facilitate speech, and a lot of them are everyday objects.  I am then able to ask questions and receive answers. It may all sound quite unorthodox, but there are all kinds of back ground noise at our disposal, you sometimes have to be creative!

When what you encounter involves a deceased loved one, it becomes a very powerful experience, not easily discounted, and hard to ignore or forget.

I had an incident with my computer, at one point in the midst of an email I was writing, the cursor took off and started writing random letters, would stop and pause, then continue.  I called my son to come and look at what was happening, and he suggested that I try and 'talk' with whomever was doing this.  I figured what did I have to lose by trying?  I asked some rudimentary questions, and it seemd that just random letters were being spewed forth when all of a sudden,  after every third and fourth grouping of letters, the words started to appear, and words were being 'spoken' in a phonetic way.  It was a female, talking of being betrayed by a husband, and of the money he receievd as a result of her death.  It was amazing to watch, this went on for a good hour or so, it would stop and seem it was finished when it start up again.  I was vey hesitant in shutting down that window, I was afraid to lose the connection.  I tried to get information as to where she was at, where she was from, but the only thing specific was her first name, and her saying how hurt and betrayed she felt.  Dollar amounts kept coming up sporadically thru out this episode.  It started to slow down to a trickle, and then finally stopped.  It was when it was all over that I realized that I should have had my recorder going while all this was going on.  I was so disappointed at myself for this over sight!!  Who knows what I may have picked up.

It all boils down to having absoloute faith in yourself and enlisitng the help of what ever your higher power may be, and do this with love and good intent.  There will always be those who try to sneak in and be what they are not, the power of discernment is essential, it protects you and those you come in contact with.

I hope your continuing journey will be a fulfilling one. They are just waiting for someone to talk with and understand what they are going thru.

Thank you for your time.