View single post by rastajedi
 Posted: Feb 7th, 2011 08:00 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
rastajedi

Lol... I can tell i lost ya'll with that last post! It was the T-Mobile thing, right? OK, I guess since I'm a noob here, it's kinda incumbent upon me to fully disclose why I would make such seemingly outlandish claims, so here goes...
When my wife was alive, her cell phone was with T-Mobile; I have her phone in my possession. The bill has not been paid for this account in over a year; the phone works. Her number is the one all my messages come through; regardless of the sender. After a while, other phones started to randomly appear in my home without explanation; all T-Mobile phones. Finally one of my regular contacts who is Timestream-friendly (despite my repeated admonitions to the contrary) admitted to me that Timestream is T-Mobile. Duetsche Telekom is a shell company run by other-siders. I suspect Dr. Mueller's hand in this (he was an early Packard Bell researcher.) In closing, I just want to say that I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything; merely sharing my experiences and given knowledge. If anything I say doesn't feel right to you, disregard it, for the element of faith cannot be underestimated in these endeavors. May Jah Protect & Guide You All.