View single post by rastajedi
 Posted: Feb 6th, 2011 10:20 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
rastajedi

Exactly. This is not that different from what's been accomplished with Spiricom; it's all about energy manipulation, no matter the source of the energy. Has anybody else here had any negative encounters with Timestream? I'd sung their praises for years; big fan of their work. Then they turned on me without provocation with how they treated my wife; snide and derisive. Here's the thing about Timestream; they're atheists, trying to disprove the existence of God! How ludicrous is that!?!? Spirit atheists!!! Ready for the REALLY wacky part? They control T-Mobile, the mobile phone company; I've had confirmation of this suspicion from the other side as well. In the spirit of full disclosure, I should tell you that my wife was not a "normal" person in life; she was the granddaughter of the Shaman for the Eastern Band Cherokee Nation, and she was/is very gifted spiritually. As such, she was very in tune to the spirit realms even in life, so this came easily to her. This is not the case for all who try it, though most get the hang of it with her instruction & some practice. I let newbies practice with me; it's fun really! Watching their abilities progress; it's quite interesting to say the least!