View single post by Ty
 Posted: Nov 21st, 2010 11:41 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Ty

Debbie, I finally see the bird image you mention.  I am of the opinion, however, that what we are seeing is something that resembles a bird's eye and beak, as opposed to it actually being a bird.  I think this sort of thing happens from time to time with these water images, similar to the way shapes will form when one watches cloud formations on a windy day.  I tend to look for concrete images, like the eye above my finger in the first picture. 

It's funny that you see the large human-like figure in this picture as having long hair; I would swear that this individual has short hair!  No matter.  Did you notice what appears to be an odd hat or something on the right side of this figure's head?  After zooming in on that area, I came to the conclusion that there is no hat; rather, I believe that there is a water bubble that formed just over that particular area.  In fact, if you look real closely, you can see the dark hair (if that's what it is) of the figure beneath the so-called hat.  Anway, thanks for taking the time to reply to these pictures.