View single post by neokortex_simulacrum
 Posted: Oct 29th, 2010 03:35 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
neokortex_simulacrum

Hi Calo,

It looks as if you were using google translator. Some words weren't translated and others were translated the way that does not fit the context.

Is "Kinovea" a video editing software? What did you want to show us on your first picture (a photo of your computer screen)? What did you use to highlight the faces at your photo?

In your first sequence of videos (first and second videos) I see light on the left side. Is that flash light?

At the second row of videos I couldn't determine if there were any improvements of the male face on the left because I couldn't download the original video in the proper quality and youtube doesn't allow us to view videos frame by frame. However I found the peak of the face's development on the 4th video at 0:39. I wonder if blur helped you on that one or if you could find that face with that quality in the original also?

As of the still images I'm not seeing any relevant changes. You mentioned the appearance of the pupil although this can be due to the grid lines of you monitor. I also took photographs of the same way as you did but doing this only makes them larger. These vertical and horizontal lines of your screen creates the sensation as if they gain more depth in quality but actually the don't.