View single post by richeyjo
 Posted: Oct 11th, 2010 07:55 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
richeyjo

I am so glad to hear another person say it is not part of their reality, because that is what I say all the time.  I agree, people have been brainwashed by religious dogma, TV shows, and movies, etc.  We are a product of all we were taught our entire lives from childhood forward, until we get to the point that we start thinking outside the box and try to discover our own "truths".  Take for example the fear of the dark and relating it to negative things happening.  If you study the beginning of the fear you will find yourself going back to Europe centuries and centuries ago and finding a normal reason for it.  It is like people think black and white are colors, when in actuality, white is just the reflection of all colors of the color spectrum and black is the absorption of light instead of the reflection, and once you understand both things, all fear disappears.   Everything makes sense if you research the background.  I have been fortunate enough to work or talk to some of the most professional people in Quantum Physics, theologians, photographers, and research groups, and some paranormal groups (although most of them believe differently then me, so I've learned not to do that anymore) and no one has ever been hurt by spirit.  The most I can say I have experienced is skin irritations on three separate occasions, but I blame myself for that.  I am very sensitive to high electromagnetic fields and decided to walk around to see how high and  how wide the field was and obviously got into the higher levels.  Typically, I do not walk around with my detectors because I don't want to create a breeze or transference from my own body energy or temperature to that of the detectors, so I usually lay the equipment on a foot stool and ask spirit to go to the detector.  Now I could easily say spirit slapped or attacked me, but I know different.  Yes, I did get marks on my hand and feet on those occasions but I know it was just a result of being hypersensitive and nothing more.  I'm attaching a picture of my hand, but I promise you, this was no attack, but a very normal reaction which some people experience, but are unfortunately misconstrued by most of them.

Attached Image (viewed 1131 times):

handup.jpeg