View single post by richeyjo
 Posted: Oct 11th, 2010 11:05 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
richeyjo

Lisa, thank you.  Since Robin's transition, I think I'm knocking down the wall slowly, but continuously, or I wouldn't be able to have so much activity or at least be aware of it like I am.  I am extremely sensitive to a change in the EM field, and discovered that I can "feel" who is here if I ask them to hug me.  It's funny how each energy feels different then the other.  I guess that is the main reason for my experimenting with energy to help others to see that there are changes that can be detected and logged via video, and are not just my imagination.  I find your ability so interesting, but at the same time can relate to it in comparison to my understanding of energy.  Because of my website, I get thousands of pictures and experiences from people all over the world, each wanting and needing validation that "yes", it is possible to have communication with spirit in many different ways.  There seems to be such a hunger for knowledge and confirmation.  So many phrases you wrote from the EVP resonated with me.  Here are a couple examples: 

"move the shelves/shells"  - I got an EVP that sounded like furniture or a shelving unit being pulled across a wooden floor and found a piece of Robin's furniture pulled away from the wall by about 3".  It is an extremely heavy piece of furniture with about 8 drawers in it so I know my cat could not have moved it because I can barely move it unless I take the drawers out.

"All that at the beginnng thru history F
even at that head stone F  " -  From the time Robin learned to speak until her transition, she had abilities that I've never seen before so on her head stone I simply put the words "Ethereal Enigma" because those two words described her life from the beginning of it through her transition (and I believe still does).

"It looks like it is raining".  One day my computer came on by itself and absolutely would not let me turn it off, and periodically throughout the day a bolt of thunder would come out of the speaker.  I actually went outside to see if it was raining or storming and just sounded like it was coming from the speaker, but it wasn't.  In fact, it was snowing just a little.  I did manage to record the thunder two times although it happened at least a dozen or so times during the entire day.

There were a couple other phrases that had meaning to me also.