View single post by Spider
 Posted: Oct 11th, 2010 08:59 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Spider

Hi Joyce~~

Yes I get all of this thru EVP.  I need to explain one thing how ever.  In all the time I have been doing EVP work, and deciphering recordings, I am at the extreme end of the spectrum when it comes to listening.  Most people will hear only the occasional word or phrase, and I am hearing entire dialogues going on.  This is something I have questioned thru out the paranormal circles, asking if others are hearing the way I do.  I have been challenged more than once on my results, and even questioned my own sanity.  I was put in touch with a wonderful lady named Debbie Constantino, her and her husband Mark have a website called Spirits-Speak.com.  Debbie and her husband do great works for people who want contact with loved ones, relaying messages between the living and the deceased.  In talking to her, I found a kindred spirit, she hears things the way I do.  So now I do not think I am crazy!!  LOL!  Also, there is nothing better than what you hear can be validated by hard records, or by finding that what I hear has resonated with the person involved in asking about a loved one.  I have been called clair-audient, a physical medium, psychic, etc.  None of those shoes seem to fit, so I guess I am a hybrid of sorts when it comes to spirit communication!!  All in all, I have thousands upon thousands of EVP's deciphered, and I cherish each and everyone one of those transmissions.

Ok, enough of me.  You have had such extreme loss of those you love, and that has to be a hard thing to have endured.  The so called walls you have put up, may not really exist.  We have to do things to protect our hearts, the pain is so intense, and the loss so profound, it is only natural to avoid it , even subconsciously doing it, and not being aware of doing it.  There is a thin line between wanting to hear from those who have passed that we love, and yet we can be afraid that by hearing from them  will just intensify that loss all the more,  and not wanting to wade into those waters, and leaving things just as they are,  it being a mystery.  I have had people who know me ask if I do contacts with those loved ones I have lost, most recently, my little brother, and yes I have, but I needed to limit the contact so as not to bring back the sadness that took so long to overcome.  I know they are happy where they are, and I feel I had to let them grow and progress in their new state of being by not dragging up the past just to satisfy my own guilt, the thoughts that I should have said this, or done that before they had died.  But again that is me, and I know that others who have made contact with their departed loved ones, they have found no greater joy in doing so.  Who wouldn't love to be able to hear someones who has gone's voice again, and know that they are still around?  It is priceless.

It takes a great deal of time and effort to listen to EVP's, Imagine in the span of 15 seconds, how many words can be said!  It is amazing!   For me, that is what takes so long to  decipher a recording, as I do o not want to miss not one single word being said!  I have to be in the right frame of mind to do it, not be rushed, and also not be so hard on myself if I do come to a part that I cannot understand.  I have had to learn to let it go, and move on to the next part.

I hope that you too can learn not to be so hard on yourself, and to take things in stride.  There is always tomorrow to try again.  The walls we build around ourselves need to be taken down, sometimes one brick at a time, in order to get to what our goal is.  I hope that anything I have said here has not upset you in anyway, that was not my intention.  Please have a pleasant day, and relax and take care of yourself.  You deserve it!

Thanks!

Lisa