View single post by richeyjo
 Posted: Oct 10th, 2010 01:57 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
richeyjo

I was given an electrician's screwdriver by a friend who knows how much I love experimenting with energy.  I accidentally discovered that when I laid it on my desk close to the computer, it lit up and made a noise.  As I pulled it away, it stopped.  I started wondering if the energy of spirit could cause it to light up.  Anyway, without telling anyone what I was trying to do (except for one person), when certain people came over who had strong and emotional bonds to someone in the spiritual realm, I discovered that once I got them talking about their loved ones, when spirit energy merges with human energy, it will go off.  According to the manufacturer's specification it should not go off on anything lower then 50 volts, and under normal circumstances the human body does not and cannot make it light up by touching them.  There was only one time I explained my experiments before hand, and unbeknownst to me at the time, the person, as they were listening to me) was asking someone to come forward and merge with them.  I was so surprised when it went off, thinking that I was going to prove the point that it won't do that, and then he told me what he had done.  If any curious person on this site would love to try it, I sure would be interested to see if they get the same results.  So far I have had nine successes, but I've been extremely careful in doing the test on people who I know have an unusual strong bond with someone in spirit.  I believe it is the same energy that is picked up by EMF detectors as I have also had them give off high spikes during my experiments.

I have another question:  When will the live streaming start as I sure would love to take part in that?