View single post by richeyjo
 Posted: Oct 10th, 2010 01:21 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
richeyjo

I love that you watched the dogs to see if they were hearing something.  My cat is the best "ghost hunter" in the world.  Kitty meows and jumps in the air trying to catch orbs.  I've put my camera next to his head to try to capture what he is looking at and talking to, and I always get orbs and high spikes on the EMF detectors.  A person with good hearing can hear only up to 20,000 mhertz while dogs hear up to something like 43,000 and cats up to 65,000.  I really do not like the term "ghost" and like "spirit" better.  TV has made the term "ghost" too negative for my belief system.

When I got my daughter's slideshow/video/music clip, although it would show up on my computer, it would not allow me to e-mail or copy it to a disk.  My nephew came over, then went back home to get some of is disks thinking maybe mine were bad, but even on his, it wouldn't copy.  One night I had such a need to watch it and although there wasn't anything different about it, I just had a "feeling" that it would now allow me to send it.  I went on a grief board at 11:30 at night to see if someone was on it so I could trying mailing it, and it finally went through.  Infact that was the night the slideshow/video added music to itself.