View single post by Spider
 Posted: Sep 22nd, 2010 10:42 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Spider

When you say a 'visble orb', do you mean you were able to see it in 'real time', or just on video or in a photograph?  My brother had witnessed on two different occasions an orb the size of a golf ball come out from behind his computer while he was using it, only to have that one disappear into an adjoinging room, and the other one pass by his bedroom doorway, he jumped to follow it, and it went again into that same room as before.  It didn't scare him, he was just fascinated by it!  He described it has it having it's own light source, not a reflection or anything like that.  He did not tell anyone about this until the one day I showed him my photo's from the B&B there in SC.  I had been on an investigation last year, and a fellow was video taping in night vision, and someone was videotaping him doing it.  Upon replay, you could see all these orb's around him, purposefully 'dive bombing' him!  You could also see orb's follow certain people in the group, and some of the orb's pulsated, some had red tinges to them, some were very small, some were large.  So yes, orb's have a place in all of this, that's for sure!

Lisa