View single post by parasearcher
 Posted: Sep 22nd, 2010 09:10 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
parasearcher

Thanks Spider! I too believe some orbs are very real, and it's wrong to discount all orbs, because most can be explained. I have a photo of a thick mist, then seconds later the mist is gone, replaced by a moving orb. In another series I see a large orb in the first photo, and I tell my wife. She reaches to touch it, and the air fills with mist. I take the 2nd shot at the same time. In the 3rd shot, the mist and the orb begin to rise together. In the 4th shot the mist and orb are almost out of the frame. My wife has held her hands in the air and said, "come to me", and when I took a photo, dozens were around her hands. We've had a visible orb follow us around a cemetery for half an hour. I took a photo one night when my wife was walking the dog, and there was a very dim orb behind the fence. The dog started barking toward the fence, so I took another photo. It showed an orb in the same spot, that was the brightest I've ever seen. I don't know if the dog barking caused the orb to change, or he barked because it changed ?