View single post by Spider
 Posted: Sep 22nd, 2010 06:46 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Spider

Sorry it took so long to comment on this photo!  I know Orb's are always being debated, I was a skeptic, until I myself also found faces within some Orb's that appreared in some photo's that I took.  Upon enlarging, it was clear in one there was Mother holding an infant, it was a shock to see it so clearly.  This orb was found while at an investigation at a cemetary in SC, in the baby and childrens section.  When at a B&B, I went thru all my photo's of the place and found some very unique orb's, and now it makes me very aware to always look closer at any pictures I have taken.

At the B&B, I  was taking photo's of a room I was in, when this strange sound started coming from the the one wall, the sound crossed the entire wall, and then would repeat itself, I grabbed my camera and followed the sound, and what appeared was a grouping of orb's and as it came to the end of that particular wall, I caught a mist formation surrounded by these different sized bright orbs'.  There was no way this was 'dust' or bugs............especially as I had taken photo's of the same location minutes before the sound started, and there had been nothing orb like or mist like in those photo's,