View single post by mikesndbs
 Posted: Aug 21st, 2010 02:40 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
mikesndbs

Hi

Sorry I have been away for a while, looking at the dates of posts here it seems I am not alone LOL

Look.

I really feel that most EVP/ITC happens by accident or due to the other side making vast efforts to interface with our communication methods.

Is it not time we move this a step on?

I saw in the paper last night about a lady that really does display magnetism, metal objects will stick to her depending on her mood.

The si world is amazed etc but points out that we all have a magnetic field.

As far as I can find, this sits in the 'hz' range of electro magnetics, in other words if you picked it up and amplified it it would be too low to hear or would sound like a slow clicking.

Below 20hz anyway.

So if this is our human frequency, then we die and pass to the after life where our frequency increases my question is what does it increase to?

Mediums link with spirit and its claimed they do this by raising their own frequency to meet the spirit one.

But, how far can we raise? I do not think it could be that far, for sure not outside the audio spectrum????

So again it looks like spirit have found a way to meet with our mediums best efforts?

This all makes sense in 'radio' terms.

Its known as 1st 2nd and 3rd harmonics where by a radio signal at 50khz can also be detected at 100khz and so on.

But consider for a moment the actual frequency of spirit? how high can it be?

I imagine it to be in the light spectrum maybe near ultraviolet.

OK so we can't then build a simple interface that tunes to this as it would be inaudible, so we need a step down a bit like a bat detector but far more conversion.

OK people that is what I am thinking about I would love to hear your thoughts on this?

Thanks

Mike